Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:03:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Frustration
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Frustration  (Read 2208 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« on: July 07, 2004, 10:47:12 AM »

It was pretty obvious after BHTM the other day that this message board was gonna go crazy, but it amazes me how many people make statements that they know exactly whats happening and when the album will or wont come out. I don’t mean any offence to these people but none of us know shit, apart from maybe mysteron (but that remains to be seen). I mean the thing is that we are all desperate to see this album, I thought I was obsessed when UYI’s came out and I had to wait for those but this album has moved to whole new level of anticipation. I feel like going on the message board all the time and being all opinionated about what is going to happen and taking the easy route and blaming Axl but the truth is how can I do that when I don’t know fucking anything yet? I know we have had the odd rumour about a release date b4 and been let down but lets give this one a chance just until we hear something official. I think I’m posting this because I ‘m getting so pissed off with reading negative shit about Axl and the new GnR everywhere (obviously most the people on this message board are different!) and I wanna hold on to the first positive bit of news we have heard in a long time now!!

Estranged 33

fixintodie
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 10:54:30 AM »

My only hope is that as the November rumor spreads (not grows - I'm so so sorry Basil), more people will pick up on it, forcing management to issue some sort of statement one way or another, either denying it or confirming it - which seems unlikely. However if Sanctuary or Axl did feel pressurised into a press release, it would be hard to avoid some kind of status update on Chinese Democracy.

Your frustration is certainly shared - how much longer can we possibly go without hearing anything official?
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 12:31:12 PM »

I can agree as well I mean while this rumor spreads we will get an official statement soon they have to while this grows I mean mysteron has said management deny this but I am waiting for something official.

EEEERRRR Little boy
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 01:04:30 PM »

GNR Management has already denied this.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
brian
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2004, 01:48:41 PM »

Personally, I think "Mysteron" is full of shit.  At best, he works at some record store and gets press releases a day before everyone else.  None of the information he has ever given is anything we didn't already know.  He's never given anybody anything solid, how about the "lets talk to axl thread"?  So I don't even understand why the hell this guy wastes his time.

So Mysteron, Management confirmed that November is not the release date?  Just like they confirmed that Buckethead was still in the band 2 days before everyone found out that he wasn't?  Even if you can contact "management", I doubt they would tell you anything before telling the rest of the world.

There's even some people on the board who think this guy is Axl...  give me a break, if he wanted us to know something he would tell us.  He doesn't play stupid games like that.
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2004, 01:53:21 PM »

"GNR Management has already denied this"
 Huh
That's what I thought...wasn't there already a thread on this? Was that just a Mysteron tidbit?  Hey, he was right about the Figgs and Stinson, so IMO he's got some sort of halfway decent contact... Cool

Anyhoo, no expectations, no disappointments...Tommy's coming, Buckethead's coming, gotta love that Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: