Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:37:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GN'R new logo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R new logo  (Read 5025 times)
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« on: August 01, 2004, 03:12:18 PM »

Sorry, but I prefer the original one... I don't know who is in charge of the Merchandising sector in the GN'R world but this is not a good work in my opinion. The new logo is awfull. I think they should change it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 03:21:09 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 03:21:35 PM »

Yes but things change and also, nobody gives a shit what you think.

nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 03:28:20 PM »

yeah...and the same for you.

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 03:46:09 PM »

now now ladies, yea i agree the new logo is shit but if the music's goos who cares?

That's a hatrick for Doull
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 04:00:44 PM »

Oh seriously, you don't think this has been discussed? This is a Dead Horse thread for sure.

anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2004, 04:17:02 PM »

yeah...and the same for you.

Of course.

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2004, 04:46:03 PM »

does anybody know where i can find the biggest-pixel new GnR logo ??

Like peeing clouds!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2004, 04:59:28 PM »

Sorry, but I prefer the original one... I don't know who is in charge of the Merchandising sector in the GN'R world but this is not a good work in my opinion. The new logo is awfull. I think they should change it.

Let me guess, you'd prefer skulls, blood and stuff like that? Because it's more rock n' roll.  hihi

You seem to complain a lot about this new band. Get over it, it's not like it was in 1987, 1991 or 1994. Time to wake up and realize that.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 05:16:58 PM »

You seem to complain a lot about this new band. Get over it, it's not like it was in 1987, 1991 or 1994. Time to wake up and realize that.
alright, but it doesn't mean that things should be bad because things have changed and time has pasted . And I don't complain about "a lot" on the new band, in fact it's just a complain about the whole VISUAL effect: the look of the band, the logo etc... I think the whole visual effect is awfull because it looks weird.
All my complaints are about these visual problems in the "new" Guns n' Roses. I think the whole band should make an effort to be more "normal", less weird. Musically they are good it's ok. I just want them to be a cohesive band with a cohesive look and a cohesive spirit. I don't ask them to look like super models but I don't know..just like NORMAL human beeings! I don't see the interest to see a scary monster like buckethead in that band, what the hell is that? is Guns n' Roses turns into an horror movie? is it a casting for an horror movie??
Finck looks like a stupid gothic person. Guns n' Roses is not Marylin Manson let's back to ROCK N ROLL.
Axl with his laaarge XXXXXXL clothes looks like...nothing.
Buckethead looks like a monster
The new logo looks like an horrible fake
Pitman looks like a member of the Village People
wow...what's the fuck? is it a Rock n' Roll band yes or not?
The rest of the band is ok.

excuse me to be a little bit agressive but I'm afraid that the look may ruin all the musical efforts of the band. Just look normal that's it. nothing more nothing less. I think we shouldn't be blind: Today, 50% of the success is your look. It's like that. Maybe it's stupid but this is the reallity.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 05:23:38 PM by nesquick » Logged

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2004, 05:25:03 PM »

I like the new logo alot.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2004, 05:37:17 PM »

wow...what's the fuck? is it a Rock n' Roll band yes or not?

Yeah, since when are there rules to being in a rock n' roll band?

Does Marilyn Manson look like The Rolling Stones? Does U2 look like The Darkness? They're all rock bands, but they don't look the same. Isn't that weird?

excuse me to be a little bit agressive but I'm afraid that the look may ruin all the musical efforts of the band.

Well, I hope you sit there and concentrate on their look when you listen to their music (whenever they decide to release it).

I'm sure many on this board will pay attention to the music instead of worrying about Axl's wardrobe.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2004, 05:45:11 PM »

Does Marilyn Manson look like The Rolling Stones? Does U2 look like The Darkness? They're all rock bands, but they don't look the same. Isn't that weird?
Alright but all these bands have a cohesive look each other. That's what I want to explain. They form a cohesive unity, a cohesive type of persons.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2004, 07:53:14 PM »

Sorry I forgot, isn't rock n' roll about rebelling and not being a mainstream piece of shit where you all dress the same and talk the same?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2004, 08:18:07 PM »

Alright but all these bands have a cohesive look each other. That's what I want to explain. They form a cohesive unity, a cohesive type of persons.

Ok, how about the UYI line up of GN'R?

A couple of guys wearing leather pants, some guys wearing jeans, another one in a kilt and a NIN t-shirt.

Cohesive?

I think not.

/jarmo

SlashFan
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2004, 02:18:39 AM »

I wonder when someone will post on here that GN'R should dress like the Beatles,looks don't matter,they never have,it's all about the music and the attitude,I'm so sure that people are going to say"Hey,look at GN'R,I hate the way they look so I'm not buying their album or going to any of their concerts" ::)Give me a fucking break. peace beer smoking
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 04:25:21 PM »

Let me guess, you'd prefer skulls, blood and stuff like that? Because it's more rock n' roll.? hihi

/jarmo

I don't know why people are so sold on how they think... I don't really like the new logo either, I mean it's fine.

I just wish you guys wouldn't snap back at people for what they think... wake up to that one. Not just you Jarmo... everyone, you're just an example.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
metalhead666
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2004, 04:13:11 PM »

I don't care about the logo or anything else. All i care about is what matters the most..... THE FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!

"If there was a new way I'd be the 1st in line, but it'd better work this time."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: