Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:39:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227811 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL (predictions, thoughts, stories, turmoils, tribulations, jubilations)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL (predictions, thoughts, stories, turmoils, tribulations, jubilations)  (Read 6617 times)
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« on: August 02, 2004, 11:11:28 PM »

So ya whats everyones thoughts on it this year. I'm hoping the Raiders can turn it around. And reestablish themselves after last years horrible horrible record. But they are in a tough tough division with the Broncos and Chiefs. Lets hope no Portis on the Broncos screws them. But ya hopefully Uncle Jerry Rice can do some rice tastic  plays and be like 2nd start WR or get first startl. But Jerry Porter looks crazy and hell probs get it even though he did whoop o last year.

Fuck All Y'all
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 12:54:33 AM »

I'm hoping with all the draft picks and free agents the Detroit Lions got they can go for an 8-8 season and make the playoffs. I'm not asking them to win it all but atleast one playoff game would be nice, they dont even have to win it.

Lions 8-8

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
elikovich
Rocker

Bottom's Up!!

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 10:26:51 AM »

steelers are gonna win the super bowl

this is the fourth year in a row that i've promised this  Grin

ed
slave2thegrind
Headliner

Duff is the man

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 11:05:26 AM »

I'm with Jimmer Jammer...I want to see the Raiders turn it around.  I'm a Raiders fan and I have a sour taste in my mouth since they lost the SuperBowl 2 years ago.  They have more than enough talent to make another Super Bowl run...with the new coaching change, the acquisition of Warren Sapp and Kerry Collins...it should be a good year.  I'd like to see how the coaching staff is gonna handle the Gannon/Collins issue.

- Mike (The Slave)
O'Reily
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 02:02:30 AM »

I think this is the year of the Chiefs. Then again no matter how good they seem they always fuck up somewhere along the way
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 10:10:45 PM »

Pats again. Thye got Dillon to add to thir arsenal.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2004, 07:10:28 PM »

Oh ya Raiders 3 - 1 in preseason!

Bring it on !!

Fuck All Y'all
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2004, 10:52:02 PM »

The Raiders season will depend on replacing charlie garner at running back, if rich gannon returns healthy and back to his 2002 mvp form, the raiders can be back on top easily.

they play in a tough division however with denver and kansas city so it will all depend on how well they do against their divisional rivals, Warren Sapp and Ted Washington were very nice additions at the Defensive tackle position, robert gallery may have been the best player in the draft, they have the best CB in football in charles woodson and phillip buchanan, if he plays to his potential can make it very difficult for opposing teams passing game.

The Raiders also have a great backup QB in Kerry Collins, so if Gannon doesnt return to form hopefully Collins can get it done.?

New England are the hands down favorite, i mean they got roosevelt Colvin back who was injured last year and picking up a legitimate 1,500 yard back in Corey Dillon.
The Pats last year were not dominant although they won 15 games in a row, they won a lot of close games, makes u wonder if the ball will bounce their way 2 years in a row, remember after their 2002 super bowl, the next season they didnt make the playoffs, just like Tampa Bay failed to make the playoffs last year after winning the super bowl

it all depends on whether Tom Brady stays healthy also, if he goes down the season is over for New England, unless however they get Doug Flutie from the Chargers which they are currently working on. Corey Dillon was always a Cancer in the Cincinnatti Bengals locker room, so if he isnt getting the volume of carries he desires it will be interesting to see what happens.

the hands down favorite in the NFC has to be the Philadelphia Eagles. 3 straight NFC title games and u add Jevon Kearse to an already devastating defense and add Terrell Owens to a much needed receiving corps.? The safe sure bet never makes it though, so i think Philly will flop.

My favorite team, the Minnesota Vikings have a great shot, they finally have a decent defense to compliment their amazing offense. so im hoping Minnesota makes it this year! Some experts think Seattle can get there but ill have to see that to believe it.

my picks for the afc

new england,indianpolis or baltimore

dark horses? kansas city,tennesee,pittsburgh *after signing duce staley i just have a feeling for some reason

NFC

Philadelphia,Minnesota,Seattle

dark horses? Washington *with joe gibbs and joe bugel back, the acquistion of clinton portis,mark brunell and rookie Sean Taylor, i think the redskins can shock a lot of people.? Carolina NFC champions last year, they still boast the best D line in football
New Orleans they have all the weapons if they could just put it together

this has been D's NFL preview! thank u very much! im a sports geek what can i say!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2004, 02:24:35 PM »

this is the fourth year in a row that i've promised this? Grin

ed

Yep and they'll be playing the Giants in the superbowl.  Wink Tongue

Why don't you just....
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2004, 10:31:14 PM »

this is the fourth year in a row that i've promised this? Grin

ed

Yep and they'll be playing the Giants in the superbowl.? Wink Tongue

you wish. the most they'll get is a wildcard position n thats only caus of warner.  Tongue

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 12:23:11 AM »

Can we try to keep each sport to one or two thread at the most please. Please use this thread for anything on the N.F.L.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=45.100

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: