Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 08:59:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227996 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DUFF : AXL ROSE Never Wrote Any Of The GUNS N' ROSES MUSIC
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DUFF : AXL ROSE Never Wrote Any Of The GUNS N' ROSES MUSIC  (Read 95086 times)
RustyCage
Headliner

« Reply #380 on: July 27, 2005, 08:59:09 PM »

but working together I thought that's what a band was about...? Wink

I bet the old guys felt the same way and that's why they are no longer in GNR. One thing is for sure, one member of that "band" doesn't have the right to hold the band hostage and demand a new direction of music, especially one who wasn't a major song writer in that band.

If you are looking for the succesful recipe for a unified band, dictation isnt in there anywhere. Wink

When your life has no meaning....you can always rely on ban power.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #381 on: July 28, 2005, 11:26:23 AM »

I think the word Dave is trying to find is intention, for the example he made, yet again I could be wrong, anyway everything Duff said or Axl said in the past wether is lie or not is up to them to clarify and not speculate, for Instance I really think Duff did said that to make Axl speak something, but this is just my opinion and will mean nothing until Duff said something about this comentary.  peace

I used the word intention a few times, go back and read my posts. Intentions are not lies if they dont come true. But duff changing what happened and the past and saying something did not happen when it did is a lie.

Yeah I know what you mean but It's taken from a magazzine and I really don't trust any written stuff about something or someone, cause you know sometimes the information could be edited or anything.
So, let me think naive, ok?  ok

No man can be my equal
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #382 on: July 28, 2005, 06:43:19 PM »

I think the word Dave is trying to find is intention, for the example he made, yet again I could be wrong, anyway everything Duff said or Axl said in the past wether is lie or not is up to them to clarify and not speculate, for Instance I really think Duff did said that to make Axl speak something, but this is just my opinion and will mean nothing until Duff said something about this comentary.? peace

I used the word intention a few times, go back and read my posts. Intentions are not lies if they dont come true. But duff changing what happened and the past and saying something did not happen when it did is a lie.

Yeah I know what you mean but It's taken from a magazzine and I really don't trust any written stuff about something or someone, cause you know sometimes the information could be edited or anything.
So, let me think naive, ok?? ok

Not when duff has been quoted 3 times or so saying the same thing to different mags or interviewers.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: