Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 08:52:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  why dont the paparrazzi hound and follow axl around?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: why dont the paparrazzi hound and follow axl around?  (Read 10512 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: December 25, 2004, 07:26:39 PM »

he's the most mysterious rock star ever, long awaited album, rare appearances, i just wonder why the stalkerazzi dont hide out and try to snap pictures of him and follow him around etc

i think its interesting that they dont

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 07:41:11 PM »

I'm glad they don't. Nobody deserves to be followed around by photographers.

Reasons:
He's not on MTV.
He doesn't have his own reality show on tv.
He didn't marry anybody famous.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Captain Obvious
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2004, 07:42:24 PM »

I think its because you have to actually do something within the last decade for people to be interested in you. Axl Rose s awesome but, in reality, at this moment, is he revelant to the general public?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2004, 08:01:50 PM »

no but he is mysterious and i just figured a paparazzi person would see big dollar signs in sheddin some light to rocks most reclusive frontman

no vacation photos, no photos hangin out

has axl been able to blend back in with society? and if so how was that possible?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
WanaBGunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2004, 08:15:05 PM »

I guess this tells us something, no one gives a shit about Axl anymore. It cost alot of money to follow people around and take pics of em, more than you think it does. And paparrazzis arnt going to waste time on that guy if they cant make money off his pictures. You people should just face it, Axl hasnt done shit in 10+ years. And no one gives a shit about some burnt out rockstar who's album is delayed this long.
SOH
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2004, 09:18:23 PM »

What about the mobile horse? I doubt somebody just "stumbled" upon that development.
journey
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2004, 09:24:18 PM »

Good question, hoser! ?hihi

I guess he just doesn't do anything to draw attention to himself. ?The paparrazzi are all about what's hot at the present moment. Even when Axl was popular, he wasn't a media darling. It's obvious that he prefers to keep his life private.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2004, 09:47:08 PM »

we do get new pics every now and then, pics when he's in chile, pics with his new car or whatever, pics when fans meet him at a restaurant, we also hear about crazy horse, that pegasus sign, and some waither in argentina had him in his restaurant i believe(might be fraud)... what i'm saying tho is that it's not much that guy can do without it going through htgth... what's interesting or mysterious about going outside to get the mail anyway???

my view is that the guy got what he wanted, he hid as long as it took for all the ignorant moneymaking rip offs to get bored and thats the coolest thing about axl, no one controlls him. sure there will be thousands of more pics and shit when he's out touring, but until then... huh well...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2004, 08:53:02 AM »

one: he hasn't done anything significant in the past 10 years, paparazzis figure nobody cares to see what he's up to.
two: maybe they remember his temper from back in the old days and are afraid of him. I would never have dared to take pics of Axl if I was a paparazzi! hihi

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2004, 10:28:56 AM »

I guess this tells us something, no one gives a shit about Axl anymore. It cost alot of money to follow people around and take pics of em, more than you think it does. And paparrazzis arnt going to waste time on that guy if they cant make money off his pictures. You people should just face it, Axl hasnt done shit in 10+ years. And no one gives a shit about some burnt out rockstar who's album is delayed this long.
yes right now Axl Rose is indeed a "burnt out Rockstar" for the general public, but it could quickly change if the album is released.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2004, 12:06:01 PM »

First, you forget Axl's a perfectionist, what he has done is artistically conductided something special.
That's not owed to you. Washed up you say, hardly. Oh" Paparrazzi don't like cameras up there ass.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Johnnyblood
VIP

Nothing.

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2004, 01:04:50 PM »

Those guys follow the money, period. If they aren't taking pictures of a person it means there's not a market. That translates into not much interest in Axl. Not that there couldn't be in the future. But as of now, most people have forgotten and/or don't care.

I've seen enough.
Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2004, 01:27:06 PM »

they dont get pics because he doesnt leave the house!! It must be boring for the paperazzi waiting outside of his house for days on end!

seriously though, hes not doing anything interesting as far as the general public goes.

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
Pviljoen
VIP

Slash is saucy.

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2004, 01:37:22 PM »

Just watch VH1, MTV, Much Music, or any celebrity type watching show. IF Axl is even mentioned, it's usually making fun of him, alluding to him being washed up 80s hair rocker (I hate it when they call GNR hair rock). And those mentions are very few and far between. There is no cachet in "rock's most reclusive frontman". No one but us cares.
Dust N Rose
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2004, 02:35:09 PM »

Indeed Sad
Back in the 90s almost everybody knew him, only hardcore fans remember him now and even less people from the new generation ever heard him.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2004, 02:51:29 PM »

beein a huge part of a band that recently sold a amount of gh does not qualify 4 being unimportant imo

they and himself says he does not do a lot of outdoors stuff so a paparazzi would be pretty bored sleeping

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2004, 03:12:33 PM »

Maybe he's dead or never leaves his house?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2004, 03:29:53 PM »

Maybe he's dead

how would we know?  confused  hihi
but hey, there was intrest enough at 02 that axl complained about it n radio

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2004, 04:08:26 PM »

Paparazzi dont think Axl's famous anymore. Hes just another 80's frontman from a band that doesnt exist outside of a few tours. He was a huge star, But many big stars have come and gone in America since then, and the paparazzi dont follow them all around forever either.

I am surprised noone has tried to interview him when he is seen in public. Maybe Axl declines.
ill`usion
Opening Act

paint it black

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2004, 05:47:15 PM »

my guess is that they got bored...i mean nothing happened is quite a long time, so...it is better for axl, no? and i'm pretty sure if the media were all stocking him, he'd try and hide as well as he could or just give'em a plain "fuck off"... besides, nothing "official" has been said or done in some time, the media are just hunting for whatever's "hot" (and usually full of shit)...

hehe, this all sounds like somehting big is being prepaired...all this mistery...as long as Axl gets to work and focus on his music, it's for the best. What, you want to read 'bout him in the scandal mags??? Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: