Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:50:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  My GnR New Years Hopes
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My GnR New Years Hopes  (Read 3343 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« on: January 01, 2005, 02:01:09 PM »

Happy New Year to all the Guns fans around the world and if the band ever read this site then, Happy New Year to you too!! I just wanted to post this message cos hey its time to be positive with it being a New Year and that!!! I must admit I came on to the site this morning, half hoping that there had been some kind of announcment on New Years Eve, I dont know why I just thought that it may come! Obviously there wasnt, so I spent an hour or so reading through peoples messages from the last few days and the most depressing thing these days with being a GnR fan is how many negative fuckers there are floating around the world! Why do people even claim to be GnR fans when they bitch and moan about everything. Even some people who seem to be real decent have a right pop at Axl or the new band. For fucks sake we are all in the same boat and want to hear CD and see the band touring again, but I just cant understand why some people seem to have made their mind up on: Whether Axl has lost his mind, or whether the album will be any good, or whether the band have got any passion or togetherness, or what Axl is doing in home right now, or the ultimate comment about how its not GnR anymore it Axl and hired musicians (fucking get over it and move on!!!). None of know anything and we wont until the album comes out and Axl speaks to the media. Its there business to stay quiet and I bet they have got decent reasons for doing so! Even if they havent what business is it of ours? It just gets a little depressing reading the same old negative shit every day. I know that there are thousands of people who are just like me who use this site and are just staying positive and waiting for the news that we all want to hear, I just cant abide the few negative pricks, I dont quite understand why they use this or other sites if they dont care about the band or album as much as they say?? So anyway back to my point I would just love to see everyone batting for the same team in 2005 and being positive and upbeat about the band and look forward to the album hitting the stores and then seeing the band that we all love touring for a long time and then hopefully seeing another album!

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 02:06:26 PM »

hopefully this will be the year the world finds out fo themselves  beer

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 02:12:56 PM »

happy new year man beer hows the head feelin today coffee

yup, some negativity goin on here2 Undecided though i post this reminder for the hundreth time

From Tommy:

February tour: As we propably knew, he wanted to do some solo touring in February, but it wasnt a done deal, coz Axl needed him as well, so it would sort of be on and off with the tour and with GNR.

Future with GNR: When the ball starts rolling sometime after new years, everything will happen. Videos, interviews, a new and updated website. They will be making videos for sure and be on tour.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2005, 02:20:23 PM »

happy new year man beer hows the head feelin today coffee

yup, some negativity goin on here2 Undecided though i post this reminder for the hundreth time

From Tommy:

February tour: As we propably knew, he wanted to do some solo touring in February, but it wasnt a done deal, coz Axl needed him as well, so it would sort of be on and off with the tour and with GNR.

Future with GNR: When the ball starts rolling sometime after new years, everything will happen. Videos, interviews, a new and updated website. They will be making videos for sure and be on tour.

Happy New Year Norway! Yeh not band thanks mate!! I felt bloody rough this morning though! Nice touch putting those quotes from Tommys interview on your post! That should refresh a few peoples short memories!!!!!

norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2005, 03:00:42 PM »

Roll Eyes estranged33= no1 gunsfan people- don't fuck with him hihi kiddin Tongue

idea come to think of this thread of 04, remember this?  Grin
 http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=12605.0

and then people come: what the hell happened here rofl

got a hell load of courvoisier and eggliquire from my uncle last night, head hurts drool

happy new year and good recovery 2 all peace

chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2005, 03:06:59 PM »

From Tommy:

WOW I have never seen this wear did it come from?
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2005, 03:08:30 PM »

www.gnrsucks.com it was when he was in Norway

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2005, 03:10:06 PM »

Cheesy To All the positive mates here:
Big Yay!    HAPPY maniac NEW YEAR!!! beer

I just cant understand why some people seem to have made their mind up on: Whether Axl has lost his mind, or whether the album will be any good, or whether the band have got any passion or togetherness, or what Axl is doing in home right now, or the ultimate comment about how its not GnR anymore it Axl and hired musicians (fucking get over it and move on!!!).
Angry To whom it may concern:
Negativity gets you nowhere.
Dissing someone doesn?t make you better yourself, let alone better than them.

Anyway HAPPY  NEW YEAR!
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2005, 03:19:43 PM »

exact link

http://www.gnrsucks.com/news.php?extend.72

hi ppbbebe nice quote ok agree

hope they release their stuff within few months...

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2005, 03:54:18 PM »

Cheesy To All the positive mates here:
Big Yay! HAPPY maniac NEW YEAR!!! beer

I just cant understand why some people seem to have made their mind up on: Whether Axl has lost his mind, or whether the album will be any good, or whether the band have got any passion or togetherness, or what Axl is doing in home right now, or the ultimate comment about how its not GnR anymore it Axl and hired musicians (fucking get over it and move on!!!).
Angry To whom it may concern:
Negativity gets you nowhere.
Dissing someone doesn’t make you better yourself, let alone better than them.

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new Year ppbebe!! I somehow figured you and Norway might be amoungst the first to respond to my thread, seeing as you both seem like really genuine people and proper Guns fans!! Anyway good words!! Heres to a big big 05 for GnR!!! And so far so good with this thread! No negative comments about what I said yet!!!!

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2005, 01:25:17 PM »

When I started this thread I kinda thought that some negative pricks would attack it and have a go. But not at all and I havent seen any negative posts about Axl or GnR pop up in a while now. Am i right in thinking now that everyone is positive about GnR for 2005?

Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2005, 07:59:34 PM »

Hey I am extremely supportive of the band and am looking forward to their return
I hadn't seen the stuff about what Tommy said.  About there going to be videos and interviews and stuff  - thats very cool!  ok

I have expressed this in many other threads but have no problem saying it again (and again and again)

Happy New Year to GN'R and all the true hard core die hard fans out there  beer
You are NOT alone.  There are many fans that still believe in GN'R and have faith in what they have been working on.
Sure there will always be negativity/doubts etc - even AFTER their return!  Roll Eyes
Know what?  Just say 'fuck it' to that bullshit.
You can't please everyone and you are right - they don't OWE us.  When it comes... it comes! 

We think WE are anxious/looking forward to it?  Imagine HOW MUCH MORE SO they will be happy when all their hard work and time invested comes together and they are able to share it with us.

Think WE have patience?  Axl has had to have a HELL of a lot more patience than we can imagine....
its not like WE been going through all the shit he has had to go through trying to keep Guns N' Roses alive and trying to put a band together and creating music and dealing with the industry and the media and all the people who talk so much shit about him and the band...  AND GUESS WHAT?  He has not given up!  I believe in Axl.  I believe in GN'R.  I believe in Chinese Fuckin' Democracy motherfuckers!!!  Just from the little I have been lucky enough to experience (HOB, the hard rock gigs, and MSG) I believe this band is fucking KICK ASS!!! and as always Axl is the BEST FUCKIN' FRONTMAN ever.  When I think about what this band is capable of - with Axl at the helm... Its a very fuckin' exciting time to be a Guns fan.

GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES BABY!  beer

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2005, 06:01:55 AM »

Happy New Year to GN'R and all the true hard core die hard fans out there beer
You are NOT alone. There are many fans that still believe in GN'R and have faith in what they have been working on.
Sure there will always be negativity/doubts etc - even AFTER their return! Roll Eyes
Know what? Just say 'fuck it' to that bullshit.
You can't please everyone and you are right - they don't OWE us. When it comes... it comes!

We think WE are anxious/looking forward to it? Imagine HOW MUCH MORE SO they will be happy when all their hard work and time invested comes together and they are able to share it with us.

Think WE have patience? Axl has had to have a HELL of a lot more patience than we can imagine....
its not like WE been going through all the shit he has had to go through trying to keep Guns N' Roses alive and trying to put a band together and creating music and dealing with the industry and the media and all the people who talk so much shit about him and the band... AND GUESS WHAT? He has not given up! I believe in Axl. I believe in GN'R. I believe in Chinese Fuckin' Democracy motherfuckers!!! Just from the little I have been lucky enough to experience (HOB, the hard rock gigs, and MSG) I believe this band is fucking KICK ASS!!! and as always Axl is the BEST FUCKIN' FRONTMAN ever. When I think about what this band is capable of - with Axl at the helm... Its a very fuckin' exciting time to be a Guns fan.

GUNS N' FUCKIN' ROSES BABY! beer

Absolultely!! Great words Eva!! I couldnt agree with you more that its a very fucking exciting time to be a GnR fan, cos I think we are finally that close to seeing it all kick off and go wild!!!!

Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2005, 05:45:34 PM »

I think we are finally that close to seeing it all kick off and go wild!!!!

nice choice of words given the superbowl half-time rumour  hihi

ok
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: