Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:51:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Brain: CD 95% done
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brain: CD 95% done  (Read 17105 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2005, 02:16:56 PM »

why can't this fucking album ever just be done ,what's the hold up, there's more excuses and shit then anything..

WHen did moby start with cd in 97?? It's fucking 2005 when is it going to be done and when the fuck is it coming out.. Roll Eyes
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2005, 02:46:59 PM »

It doesn't matter what it means to you, it matters what it means to Brain, and it was implied that he was referring to musical content.
And it also doesn't matter what it means to YOU, it matters what it means to Brain.   Angry
I?m saying Brain is both referring to musical content and alluding to Chinese Democracy as the whole balls of wax, as He?s changing his manner of speaking from "we" to "they".
So what?s the point of your post other than You think otherwise?

BTW Yo! mikegiuliana, long time no see. Cheesy
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2005, 02:56:35 PM »

It doesn't matter what it means to you, it matters what it means to Brain, and it was implied that he was referring to musical content.
And it also doesn't matter what it means to YOU, it matters what it means to Brain.   Angry

Thanks for restating my point exactly.

So what?s the point of your post other than You think otherwise?

Umm ... nothing ...  Undecided

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2005, 03:16:01 PM »

95% of the interviews and comments about CD are bullshit. Fuck what ya heard.

Well, at least brain said he's heard the album. Since a few people have heard the album... I'm hoping it leaks real quick. Because lets face it, Axl probably won't be releasing it anytime soon. The year he finally does release it I'll be first in line to purchase the damn thing.

PS, fuck Paul Mcartny for teasing us with the foe GnR shirt. That had to be on purpose.... I think he lurks on this board!

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2005, 03:38:46 PM »

All you read and Wear or see and Hear on TV, Is a product Begging for your Fatass dirty Dollar So...Shut up and Buy my new record Send more money
Fuck you, buddy.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2005, 04:15:22 PM »

I don't think Brain has been the first one to refer to this project and C.D. as "they." I remember getting bent out of shape before when I read other interviews or articles and it was obviously either Tommy or Dizzy who said it like that. I don't even go so far as to take any of their words with even a grain of salt because it does no good. Until the label or Axl Rose himself speak up, I'll start taking the progression seriously, because Axl has yet to literally give us a bogus response or date... and for that I'm grateful.
madagas
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2005, 04:23:15 PM »

Oh really....Axl told an Argentina radio station in Jan 01 that the cd would be out in June, maybe July of 01. Axl sent a fax to mtv after Slash left saying the album would be 12 tracks and would be out by summer of 97. Axl said in Dec 02 it would be out sometime in 2003. Axl said on March 30th 2004 that he would announce a release date in the next few months. Is a few months a year??  Roll Eyes I don't believe Axl either.  rant rant
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2005, 04:28:22 PM »

Stingy, stingy. I guess I've just gotten way too used to it that it doesn't annoy me anymore.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2005, 04:42:05 PM »

Id say the 5% is the final mixing,artwork and release strategies

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2005, 04:48:43 PM »

YAWN!!!!!
When it's out it's out.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2005, 04:58:07 PM »

BTW Yo! mikegiuliana, long time no see.

Nice to se you, guess nothing ever changes ,I figured the landing pad was about a hair's breadth away ages ago.. hihi Now it's 5 percent away, hopefully not going into the wind..
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2005, 05:14:18 PM »

On a positive note the other 5% could be finished by now. Just waiting for Tommy's touring to finish.

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2005, 05:48:46 PM »

Axl said on March 30th 2004 that he would announce a release date in the next few months.

man i forgot about that one. and i guess we wil never know what really happened ....

Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2005, 05:51:49 PM »

Axl said on March 30th 2004 that he would announce a release date in the next few months.

man i forgot about that one. and i guess we wil never know what really happened ....

The same thing as earlier. C'mon man, release the album!

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2005, 05:01:19 AM »

FOR THOSE OF YOUZE WHO CAN'T SEE THE SCANS ... IT'S PROBABLY A FIREWALL OR PORT 80 OR OTHER SECURITY SETTINGS ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADJUSTED ON YOUR COMPUTER.

If port 80 was blocked you wouldnt even get to the internet....
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2005, 07:58:25 AM »

If port 80 was blocked you wouldnt even get to the internet....

It's not necessarily completely blocked but can be filtered by your firewall. That's what happened to me.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2005, 08:13:51 AM »

well tommy and brain have claimed to have heard the albujm, so the 5 percent must be things related to the album but not the music itself..

The day I read cd is ready I might die of shock..
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2005, 10:52:27 AM »

It's funny the reaction certain people have to these types of bandmember interviews

Just look at this article. You can argue about what he meant saying 'we' and 'they'
There are people doind algebra trying to figure out exactly how many days 95% comes out to be.
Then you have the people who either blindly believe all reports or the people who sit back and say I won't believe anything untill the CD is in my hands.

I can't wait to see how the latter group of people reacts when an 'official announcement' is made. Will they bash that tid bit of info also?

I always wonder what my reaction will be when i pull up HTGTH from my favorites like I have nearly everyday for the better part of a decade, and see 'Interscope has officially announced the release date for the long awaited Guns N' Roses Album'
After all that is the reason I check this site all the time, but I just don't ever expect that to be the newest news headline on the front page.

Sorry about the rambling slightly off topic.........

I think The when brain says 'they' he means the people who are doing the mixing.... he obviously doesn't have a hand in the finishing touches, so how do you say 'we' for something you aren't doing.

I could be totally wrong, but I think if you asked Tico Torres how the new Bon Jovi album is comming after he has finished the recording, he might say something like 'they' are almost done with it. Not because he isn't a member of the band (is he still?? havent followed that band since Slippery When Wet) but because he isn't involved in mixing and mastering.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2005, 10:58:52 AM »

It's funny the reaction certain people have to these types of bandmember interviews

Just look at this article. You can argue about what he meant saying 'we' and 'they'
There are people doind algebra trying to figure out exactly how many days 95% comes out to be.
Then you have the people who either blindly believe all reports or the people who sit back and say I won't believe anything untill the CD is in my hands.

I can't wait to see how the latter group of people reacts when an 'official announcement' is made. Will they bash that tid bit of info also?

I always wonder what my reaction will be when i pull up HTGTH from my favorites like I have nearly everyday for the better part of a decade, and see 'Interscope has officially announced the release date for the long awaited Guns N' Roses Album'
After all that is the reason I check this site all the time, but I just don't ever expect that to be the newest news headline on the front page.

I think The when brain says 'they' he means the people who are doing the mixing.... he obviously doesn't have a hand in the finishing touches, so how do you say 'we' for something you aren't doing.

I could be totally wrong, but I think if you asked Tico Torres how the new Bon Jovi album is comming after he has finished the recording, he might say something like 'they' are almost done with it. Not because he isn't a member of the band (is he still?? havent followed that band since Slippery When Wet) but because he isn't involved in mixing and mastering.

Good Post Coma!!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2005, 01:41:23 PM »

rofl

great post COma

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: