Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 08:19:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Reflections!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reflections!  (Read 1552 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« on: March 11, 2005, 01:05:27 AM »

Hey guys! Its been a long time with almost "none" news from the GNR camp, and alot of BS rumours. The last two months ive been totaly concentrating about other bands then Guns N Roses, but still joining the forum for news or updates. The silence we are going through right now is bouth painfull and exciting! With painfull i mean it in a positive or ego-way to think! Just like a child waiting for the candy on a saturday evening. Well. Ive not posted this thing just to talk bullshit, but in case anyone like to bash my thread i wanna make sure that they do it for a reason. So, the thing i had on my mind today may be a bit used, or talked about before. But who cares anyway!

I was messing around in my Videos, and cleaned up abit, then i suddently found my recording from the VMA 2002. And after watching this about two times i really got some kind of a weaird feeling inside. Not only of nostalgi, but also something i cant describe! Even if this is not the best clip of the new GNR, there is something damn BIG about it. Its just like to be back as a child listening to  the greatest band in the world that mean everything for you . And to see all the people in the backgound stand up when Welcome to the Jungle begins is just amazing! The Goozebumps are stalking me even if this probobly is the 259th time i watch it. What is this aura surrounding this band? Its just so damn mystic! When i watch it i get some waird feeling, that 1990 and 2002 havent changed a bit! Well, i wont borrrre you with my sentimental anymore!

I was thinking about our friend Axl Rose. Well, im very proud to know him, even if i prob. never will have the chance to see him, but i guess that dont mean that much to Axl  peace . (I Forgive you for that Axl).  But Axl is not just another Rock star. Axl Rose is the last real Rocknroll legend. He is the protetype of a rockstar, witch people love to hate, hate to love, or just love to know anything about. Well, when i see this guy i get the feeling that Axl is the Star of the stars, if you know what i mean... It seams like he is a star in the world of Stars, and i cant think about other young people who have this status then Axl. That makes it easy for him to return and do it Good in the music buisness. But i guess he wont return to do it good, but to do it BEST! To live up to his Reportation, and that is not just easy, if you think about his history in the music! This is a guy people love to talk shit about, but if they meat him in a room, they would shut the fuck up and try to act in the way they think he whant them to act!
When Axl release this album and give Guns N`Roses to the world, there is alot of things he gotta be responsable too, so i forgive him to take the time he needs! Im in a really GNR mood now days, so i guess thats whats talking right now! And the beer i had tonight! Well. Any thoughts about "GNR The next BIG Rock n roll band" Post it here!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 06:14:35 AM »

www.livejournal.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: