Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:28:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227941 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A Serious Question to people who are gonna give mature answer!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Serious Question to people who are gonna give mature answer!  (Read 6675 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2005, 07:50:30 PM »

Who cares petty thingy like charts of the month or the year.

It will be the Pinnacle of rock music.

Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2005, 10:55:37 PM »

These guys (well Tommy at least as he has credibility and potential to leave unlike Dizzy) must be getting to the point of feeling quite embarrassed continually being let down and may just feel its time to be quiet.

Westerberg is adament that Tommy is in it for the money...I would guess that while Tommy views Axl as a friend and loves the music that they have done, the main reason he has stuck around is that the money he has made gives him some security and money is freedom...he can now probably for the first time in his life pay his rent etc and make the music he wants to on his own terms.

If it wasnt for this...if they werent getting fat cheques...I GUARANTEE the band members would confront Axl and go 'this is BS'

I agree w/ the above...
it must be getting tiresome for the grp members (esp. Tommy) to always be saying, "yeah, soon it'll be out".
I LOVE Gnr (or else y would I be here??) but I don't see the release any time in the near future...can anyone say Brian Wilson (took him decades to release "smile"...hehehe...)
And as for the $$ issue, it's sad, but most likely true that the $$ is makin the other "band members" stick around, and not pressure Axl to release it (unless they ARE pressuring him....yeah right...I can see that,...then they'd be fired)
so sorry this is NEGATIVE...but IMO, it's the facts  Sad

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: