Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:41:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A Serious Question to people who are gonna give mature answer!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Serious Question to people who are gonna give mature answer!  (Read 6676 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« on: March 23, 2005, 01:47:32 PM »

Right! There are so many fucking rumour flying round at the moment and there are way to many negative mother fuckers around saying shit about the band and axl, but I have a question. Recently there has not been a word from Tommy or Dizzy who were very vocal before Christmas saying the album was finished! Or any other members of the band. I want to know what people think on this one, this real silence in the camp could it mean that they have got together at last and something serious is gonna happen very soon? Its rare for such a time period to go by without a peep from Tommy or Dizzy!

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 02:30:33 PM »

I hope so. There should be the turn of events. why not now? Sure we'll hear some news soon, hopefully good one.
Lets Cross our Fingers.

By the way, This is the right way to be serious.  ok
those negative fucking threads are just for serious selfish concerns.
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 02:32:25 PM »

Well yeah I hope there will be a turn of events soon but you never know the band might be together gettin there shit ready for us well I hope with all this silence seeing as none of them are touring well I dont think any of them are but all we need is just a little patience

EEEERRRR Little boy
welshrose
Banned
Rocker

Neil Young es Dios.

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 03:01:05 PM »

I really hope this is the final lap.

Girl I am just a Vampire for your love

And I'm gonna suck ya!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 08:01:54 PM »

In Tommy's last statement didn't he say all that was left to do was the artwork?? I know he's lied alot but don't liars have to tell the truth eventually? Maybe there is light at the end of this tunnel.

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 08:27:11 PM »

i don't quite think lied is the correct word mate. maybe you shouldn't believe everything you're told in relation to rumours and you might not see so many people as liars.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 04:51:16 PM »

I think we are in the final stages. And its only a matter of time now!! I've got my money saved up!! Hope its before the end of the year.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 04:59:02 PM »

I think the time is close to seeing a release. The IRS leak has only made people more interested and not hearing any news from Tommy or Dizzy I speculate is they are keeping quiet and building the suspense (like we need more of that)  & looking forward to when the album blows us all away.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 05:15:12 PM »

I'm hoping for a late summer/early autumn release or announcement.

Fortus is with with Nena, Tommy ACS and Brains trying to arrange some drum clinics so I can't see much happening until all thats over and done with.

Here today...ready to rock
billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 05:30:19 PM »

well another rumor going around is that axl supposedly submitted songs for approval recently, meaning the wheels are slowly starting to spin.  take it as a rumor though until some proof is given.  i'd love to have some news before summer really hits.  btw, SUPER excited gilby is coming through dayton, ohio!!!!

Mike
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 10:23:39 PM »

If the rumor is really legit that Axl submiited 15 songs to the label, I really dont see interscope saying they are not good enough. I think they will take what they got and get the album out.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
estranged.1098
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 11:39:03 PM »

They will start talking again when they start touring again.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 01:06:17 AM »

I don't think so.  Tommy's got a little tour going on this month... Fortus is heading out on the road... I'm not sure, but Dizzy is probably playing with Hookers N' Blow.... It seems to me like they've still got a bunch of downtime.

They've got a lot of rehearsing to do, videos to make, interviews to do, photo shoots, etc.  It just doesn't seem like anything is on the verge of happening.  The optimistic side of me thinks there could be a release in the fourth quarter close to Christmas, but the realistic side says we're gonna continue playing the waiting game.

"Ah, waiting game sucks... Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!"
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 04:42:32 AM »

I don't think so.  Tommy's got a little tour going on this month... Fortus is heading out on the road... I'm not sure, but Dizzy is probably playing with Hookers N' Blow.... It seems to me like they've still got a bunch of downtime.

They've got a lot of rehearsing to do, videos to make, interviews to do, photo shoots, etc.  It just doesn't seem like anything is on the verge of happening.  The optimistic side of me thinks there could be a release in the fourth quarter close to Christmas, but the realistic side says we're gonna continue playing the waiting game.

"Ah, waiting game sucks... Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!"

Yeah it doesnt seem like anything is going to happen for at least a couple more months. Although whats to stop Tommy, Fortus and Dizzy dropping everything they are doing right now as soon as they get a call from Axl saying that he is ready. Tommys tour doesnt last that long, Fortus seems to be the person who is on the road the longest, lets just hope he hasnt signed a contract with whoever he is playing with.

There is also the question of the third guitarist spot, i really want to know whats going on with that. Whenever i listen to the new band play the sound is so much bigger, the extra guitarist, in my opinion does bring alot to the table and it would be a shame to see the band return with two guitarists.

Jonx
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 06:21:29 AM »

They will start talking again when they start touring again.

No tour without the album released please...  Roll Eyes

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 09:07:19 AM »

I forgotton I had started this thread, the message board has been down for so long. Its nice to see a thread with loads of good responses instead of real negative comments about the band!!!!!!!

Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2005, 12:23:27 PM »

We've had no news or words from the man himself for the last year. I guess sometime in the very near future, we will get to hear or see him (if c.d. is on the way, which everyone believes it is).

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 12:30:41 PM »

We've had no news or words from the man himself for the last year. I guess sometime in the very near future, we will get to hear or see him (if c.d. is on the way, which everyone believes it is).

Its been on the way for a long time.... But dident eks. U2 tour 6 months after they released theyr latest album? Then so could GNR! Lets say CD will be in stores in July, and they start touring in November or something... i guess...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
discobiscuit1
Rocker

hitler bad , axl erm jury still out

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2005, 12:46:42 PM »

These guys (well Tommy at least as he has credibility and potential to leave unlike Dizzy) must be getting to the point of feeling quite embarrassed continually being let down and may just feel its time to be quiet.

Westerberg is adament that Tommy is in it for the money...I would guess that while Tommy views Axl as a friend and loves the music that they have done, the main reason he has stuck around is that the money he has made gives him some security and money is freedom...he can now probably for the first time in his life pay his rent etc and make the music he wants to on his own terms.

If it wasnt for this...if they werent getting fat cheques...I GUARANTEE the band members would confront Axl and go 'this is BS'

For the moment it's not worth rocking the boat by saying anything or crossing Axl.

Just my speculation.

' do not make an unatural connection with the beasts of the field'     sage advice from the bible kiddies
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 07:14:07 PM »

Well Guys I think the silence, might mean something... exactly what the fans are looking for... the forthcoming release of Chinese Democracy... I'd want everybody to SAVE money, to buy the album, once its released, in order to make this one the most important, Album of the year... Id love to see The Album on nUMBER 1 .(Billboards Charts)... Make GNR  reborn....     that is all dudes have a fucking good night...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: