Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 09:41:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Funniest advert u've seen?? describe it
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Funniest advert u've seen?? describe it  (Read 3183 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« on: June 08, 2005, 01:59:56 PM »

wots the funniest advert u'v seen??

i saw this advert where this father was supposed 2 take his daughter to hav her hair cut. then wen the mother left, he cut her daughters hair and it was a mess. Wen the mother came bak, she sed who cut her hair? and the father sed "I dont know but i was just gona complain 2 the manager"

he goes 2 a random hair salon and sez 2 the hair dresser and sed sumthing along the lines of that he cut his daughters hair and its a mess and im supposed 2 make it look like u'v done it. now, if u fix up this mess of my daughters hair, i'll pay u double. thanx, u'r a very nice lady.

wen his wyf was watchin him from the window of the salon chatin 2 da woman, it lukt like he was havin a go @ her cuz the way he used his arms.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 02:05:10 PM »

I saw this german (I think) tv commercial once, I think it was a banned one. but this family gets in this car and the father turns on the radio and this really loud song comes on and it sings "I wanna Fuck you in the Ass bitch!!" and the father looks at the little kid then simles and the whole family starts bobbing their heads. then the punchline says "do you think it's time to learn english?"  rofl I thought it was pretty funny anyway

inebriated_weirdo
Opening Act

talking to myself

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 02:51:28 PM »

There was this one a while ago for virgin 3p texts, and this rap star guy (not good with rapper names :s ) but hes messing around with this 'tv' control which actually opens the curtains, and he pulls his trousers down and there are all these fans watching outside, then he bends over to pick something up... Undecided ...the devil makes work for idle thumbs.

"I mean, where do you even get black death vodka?
In Hell?!?"
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 03:00:27 PM »

This ad of Pugeot cars is fantastic this guy wants a pugeot and hammers his cars, bend his car even make an elephant sit on it in order that takes a shape of a pugeot, at the end it looks like a pugeot but all very bumpy it's just hilarious  rofl

No man can be my equal
inebriated_weirdo
Opening Act

talking to myself

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 03:07:43 PM »

I love that one!  Grin The music's cool too.....

"I mean, where do you even get black death vodka?
In Hell?!?"
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 03:20:17 PM »

i saw this advert where this father was supposed 2 take his daughter to hav her hair cut. then wen the mother left, he cut her daughters hair and it was a mess. Wen the mother came bak, she sed who cut her hair? and the father sed "I dont know but i was just gona complain 2 the manager"

he goes 2 a random hair salon and sez 2 the hair dresser and sed sumthing along the lines of that he cut his daughters hair and its a mess and im supposed 2 make it look like u'v done it. now, if u fix up this mess of my daughters hair, i'll pay u double. thanx, u'r a very nice lady.

wen his wyf was watchin him from the window of the salon chatin 2 da woman, it lukt like he was havin a go @ her cuz the way he used his arms.

That iz WikiD!! L33t!!  kekekekekekekeOMGZergRush ^^;;
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 03:33:53 PM »

That's for the yellow pages

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Railantics
Headliner

[Nothing to say] STUN! [/Nothing to say]

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 03:50:15 PM »

adverts, funny? eh? they all just piss me off no

Let the music do the talking.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 01:23:22 PM »

I love that one!? Grin The music's cool too.....

Yeah and the guys face just like he is the coolest guy on earth is so funny  hihi

No man can be my equal
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 08:20:55 PM »

Up the road from my place there is a place named.....

MIKE HUNTS WHOLE SALE

it really excist' hihi

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
izzyrose
Headliner

Station dudes n' dudettes!!! GUNS N' ROSES!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2005, 02:44:58 PM »

yeda funiest one i eva saw was dat one for honda wiv dat can hate be good song n dose penguins smash the motor wiv mallets. lmao.

peace izzyrose ok
                                                                           beer

:ok: izzyrose:peace:
? ? ? ?  beer
Irish rose
Rocker

You're Gonna Die!!

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 04:23:14 PM »

The funniest one i've seen is the john west tuna ad. theres a bloke fishing and the next thing a bear comes along and they have a fight, the bear does the ali shuffle b4 being kicked square in the balls!!

HILARIOUS!

"I thought I had an appetite for destruction, but all I wanted was a club sandwich"
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 05:25:06 PM »

My mate gave me this link about Japanese TV ads for a soft drink asking what I'd think of the music which was said to give Japanese tots pause whether at play or fighting. The Music aside, I find them fighting hilarious.

http://www.suntory.co.jp/softdrink/aminoshiki/page4.html
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 01:01:52 PM »

i like the new crazy frog advert with Axel F. remix in it. the noise of the crazy frog wuz made by sum1 doing their impression of the sound of a 2 stroke moped engine. Y DO PPL H8 THE CRAZY FROG!!!

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: