Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:49:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Jizzy Pearl not so happy with Steven !
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jizzy Pearl not so happy with Steven !  (Read 10857 times)
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« on: June 27, 2005, 04:53:43 AM »

Went to MetalSludge to read Jizzy Pearls tour diary that he does regulary. Found some interesting comments: "Steven Adler showed up at the gig but I had him barred from going backstage. This last week he phoned a friend accusing me of sleeping with his wife. He had gone on her computer, checked the Internet history and found out she was spending a lot of time lurking on my jizzypearl.com site. So it only made sense in Adler?s Addled mind that I must be fucking her, in fact, he thinks I left the band for that reason. Steven ?Popcorn? Adler?there isn?t much popcorn left these days, just a lot of empty husks. ?I?m going to stab him in the eye with a soldering iron,? he kept repeating, ?I?m going to stab him in the eye with a soldering iron?? ---Steven, you?ve got bigger problems to deal with than thinking I?m sleeping with your wife?wherever she is. Everyone gave Kevin Dubrow a hard time when he spoke up about his experiences on the so-called ?bad boys? tour but I?ve never known Kevin to be a liar and if you were not on the bus or in the band you don?t know shit, really. I met their new singer Sheldon and he was a nice guy, very respectful. He reminded me of me when I was that age, only when I was 27 I was breaking beer bottles over my head and running red lights at 80 miles per hour. Anyway, enough about that?"

The link: http://www.metalsludge.tv/main/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=1028

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 07:30:59 PM »

I think Steven is still doing shit he shouldn't be doing...heavy drugs.  It took me a while to figure why so many musicians who have worked with him can't stand him.  I've met him a couple times and he's always been really cool.  But I think his continued drug use makes him impossible to work with.  That's why so many of the people who've worked with him musically recently only have bad things to say about him.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 04:45:27 AM »

cant wait  to hear someone defend this fuck.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 05:33:17 AM »

cant wait? to hear someone defend this fuck.

I'm not sure he can be defended anymore

Its really sad that he has failed to get himself under control - a GNR reunion with him is impossible, and damn near impossible with anyone else

Quick! To the bandwagon!
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 05:47:36 AM »

And? I thought they split on good terms?

Can't wait to see what Mr. " It's everybody's elses fault" Alder says about this one.

I'm glad Jizzy left, he has talent, now only if Keri would leave.

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 06:44:48 AM »

Why? U want Adler's band to be rubbish?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 07:42:32 AM »

Why? U want Adler's band to be rubbish?

In my opinion it already is rubbish. As far as I'm consider it is nothing but a cover band, and I think it's unfair to the other musicians in the band to be looked upon as that. I remember reading an interview with the bass player and he said he really hopes they change the name.

Alder as of late seems to keep talking about a reunion. Now I know he has been quoted saying this in the past few "written" interviews and we don't know the exact context of what was said. However, I for one believe that's his number one priority.

And fot that reason I think it's a huge slap in the face to the other musicans and that's why they have or should leave this hanger-on. 

They have given up a lot of time and effort into this project and what for? 

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 09:17:13 AM »

Jizzy was very weak, but Steven is on heavy drugs, for sure and sometimes he doesn't know where he is. I've seen them live and the whole band (including Jizzy) looked like a dancin' school of Mr. Brownstone.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
coolman78SLASH
VIP

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 12:08:11 PM »

I think Jizzy and Steven split on good terms, if you go to Jizzy's web site, there is tons of pictures of Steven, and I dont think he would have 'em there if he flat out hated the guy? Maybe Stevens wife went to Jizzys site to check out pics of her husband, and then Steven, in a weak moment belived she went there to check out Jizzy? Hey, I've seen a lot of normal people argue with their boy/girl-friend for less things than that in jealous moments.. I'm guessing it's all a misunderstanding, and that we'll soon see Steven and Jizzy become buddies again..

GnR June 10th 1993
GnR June 28th 2006
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 03:47:52 AM »

Alder as of late seems to keep talking about a reunion. Now I know he has been quoted saying this in the past few "written" interviews and we don't know the exact context of what was said. However, I for one believe that's his number one priority.

So what if it is his priority - he is allowed to have dreams you know.? Who is he hurting by saying that he wants the band to reunite, not you, not me, not anyone, so give the guy a break.?

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 01:25:26 PM »

So what if it is his priority - he is allowed to have dreams you know.? Who is he hurting by saying that he wants the band to reunite, not you, not me, not anyone, so give the guy a break.?

This guy has had far too many breaks, don't even get me started on that.?

As for not "hurting anybody",? how about his fellow band members? I'm sure they would totally understand but this guy continues pushing for one, constantly.? It took Pink Floyd 24 years to re-unite and I think it could take Guns possibly that long as well. Hell their half way there now.

VR are doing extremely well and I believe bigger and better things are yet to come for the boys.? Axl, well he has put too much time and money into to his album just to drop it b/c alder wants a re-union.

But like you said, "he allowed to have dreams.

Well, keep dreaming alder, keep dreaming.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2005, 01:47:40 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks that even if there is a GN'R reunion there's no way Adler would be a part of it?  Matt still plays with Slash and Duff...obviously.  And he's much more reliable and stable than Steven is.  I'd personally rather see Steve, if he gets his act together.  But I don't see that happening.  If there is a reunion somewhere in the near future I highly doubt Steven will be a part of it.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
usurper
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2005, 03:08:38 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks that even if there is a GN'R reunion there's no way Adler would be a part of it?? Matt still plays with Slash and Duff...obviously.? And he's much more reliable and stable than Steven is.? I'd personally rather see Steve, if he gets his act together.? But I don't see that happening.? If there is a reunion somewhere in the near future I highly doubt Steven will be a part of it.

I doubt Matt would be into a re-union, he burned too many bridges with Axl, especially in 1997
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2005, 03:25:53 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks that even if there is a GN'R reunion there's no way Adler would be a part of it?? Matt still plays with Slash and Duff...obviously.? And he's much more reliable and stable than Steven is.? I'd personally rather see Steve, if he gets his act together.? But I don't see that happening.? If there is a reunion somewhere in the near future I highly doubt Steven will be a part of it.

I doubt Matt would be into a re-union, he burned too many bridges with Axl, especially in 1997

Did he really talk any more stuff than the rest of the guys?  In the Behind The Music he did say that Axl was the best frontman of all time.  And look at all the damage Steve has done to his chances recently.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2005, 07:40:24 PM »

I highly doubt alder would be asked to join if it ever did happen. When Matt left it was a beef b/t just him and Axl, no more than a battle of words. With alder there was the whole Erin ordeal. Then alder sued the boys even after Axl had given him 15 % of his share.

I think Axl would have many issues giving alder a second chance, and I would love nothing more than to see a re-union in 5 - tens years minus alder.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 03:26:13 AM »

I don't think Steven's band will last long enough.

coolman78SLASH
VIP

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 11:06:26 AM »

The most important guys for a reunion would be in this order:
1. Axl & Slash (one without the other, forget it)
2. Izzy
3. Duff
4. Matt or Steven (but I think they would take Matt because Axl really hates Steven, and Slash & Duff are loyal to Matt and would probably push for Matt. I think Izzy is the only one who would prefer Steven, I think part of the reason he left was because Steven was fired.)
6. Dizzy.
But if we get the AFD version, or the UYI version, as long as Slash and Axl with Izzy and Duff in the background,it would be magic !!  ok
Or if not, we still have 4 great albums, one not so great, tons of solo efforts, some of 'em good, some not so good, one greatest hits, 6-7 dvd's with concerts,interviews,videos (13-14 of 'em in total) and makin' of's, we still have Velvet Revolver, Adlers Appetite, maybe a new album by Axl and nu GnR (or G'nR 1.02 version)  Wink so... hey, it could be worse, right?  ok
 peace peace peace peace

GnR June 10th 1993
GnR June 28th 2006
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
makane
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 10:51:06 AM »

I still seriously believe there will be a reunion for few or more shows. it might take 1-15 years, but it will come, believe me.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 03:30:14 PM »

steven adler's a loser, i mean i feel really bad for him the way he acts and bad mouths people all the time. he can forget a re-union anytime soon.

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
usurper
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 04:25:18 PM »

steven adler's a loser, i mean i feel really bad for him the way he acts and bad mouths people all the time. he can forget a re-union anytime soon.

He can just plain forget about a reunion, if the fans want the REAL original GNR they should get Rob Gardner to play drums, ause, ya know, he was the first GNR drummer
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: