Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:37:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227938 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Poll: Bush approval at 39 percent
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poll: Bush approval at 39 percent  (Read 9877 times)
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 10:19:59 PM »

nah i ahve a new policy, vote for me or get your arms ripped out fo your sockets. let the wookiee win...  rofl

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 10:29:04 PM »

I bet a wookie wouldn't waste time with bogus claims of WMD. Rather he would hunt down and kill Osama on his own...

Chewbacca gets my nod!

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2005, 10:30:20 PM »

hell, thats why i love the species so much.  hihi

shades
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2005, 10:09:22 AM »

SCSPUNK
The US rules, get used to it

Bustin Flat in Baton Rouge
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2005, 10:19:38 AM »

SCSPUNK

Hum .... it's SLC ....

And he never said otherwise ! US does rule but I missed the point in the constitution in which it is said that an American citizen has to agree w/ everything his government does ! Can you point that to me ?

And try just a little harder maybe you can manage to develop a little more your point of view.

The force ... the force ...
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2005, 11:04:54 AM »

U guys are useless..Bush is one of the best presidents uve had in decades...He needs more troops ovetr there though and needs more pressure on

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
shades
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2005, 11:28:19 AM »

And try just a little harder maybe you can manage to develop a little more your point of view.

Oh I have a point of view darlin,
and I dont get mine from CNN.

But you cant handle my point of view, and Im not interested in a pissing match, so Ill pass.

Bustin Flat in Baton Rouge
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2005, 01:33:15 PM »

SCSPUNK

Rules what?

Liars club?

Or

Denial club?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2005, 04:45:21 PM »

Umm..the US is #1 in

aid to other countries
standard of living
individual freedoms

to name a few.
If you don`t like the US, don`t live here! Simple as that.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2005, 04:51:01 PM »

Umm..the US is #1 in

aid to other countries
standard of living
individual freedoms

to name a few.

So criticising a lousy government = go live somewhere else?

USA actually gives one of the lowest based on GNP as set and agreed to by the United Nations.

The rest are relative really.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 06:30:03 PM »

Umm..the US is #1 in

aid to other countries
standard of living
individual freedoms

to name a few.

Actually Standard of living I think goes to Canada

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 06:51:46 PM »

Maybe you two should arm wrestle over it.........
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2005, 09:17:58 PM »

Umm..the US is #1 in

aid to other countries
standard of living
individual freedoms

to name a few.

Actually Standard of living I think goes to Canada

thank you very much, see, Canada rules  Grin

jabba2
VIP

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2005, 11:44:03 PM »

Umm..the US is #1 in

aid to other countries
standard of living
individual freedoms

to name a few.

USA actually gives one of the lowest based on GNP as set and agreed to by the United Nations.

The rest are relative really.

The US also leads the amount of food produced for 3rd world counties. We probably feed something like 30% of the world for free. In 2100 or something when the world population is like 15 Billion we already have the technology to feed everyone at zero cost. I wonder if Britian or France are involved in this. Wait, there busy doing umm..what do they do over there...Oh yea. France has the Eiffel tower. Nice.?
Surfrider
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2005, 12:25:03 AM »

I don't understand the comparisons to France.  I haven't seen one French person compare the US and France on this board.  I am sympathetic to a pro-american position because I love this country, but the constant shots at France are unprovoked and somewhat embarrasing.  Granted, there are many that take shots at the US on this board.  However, most of those people seem to be Americans, not French.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2005, 01:34:52 AM »

I missed the point in the constitution in which it is said that an American citizen has to agree w/ everything his government does ! Can you point that to me ?

How embarrassing to be schooled on your own Constitution by somebody from another country.

The US also leads the amount of food produced for 3rd world counties. We probably feed something like 30% of the world for free. In 2100 or something when the world population is like 15 Billion we already have the technology to feed everyone at zero cost. I wonder if Britian or France are involved in this. Wait, there busy doing umm..what do they do over there...Oh yea. France has the Eiffel tower. Nice.

I would love to see more information on this, can you post some stats for me, or are you just pulling it out of your ass?

The France bashing at the end is ignorant.

I don't understand the comparisons to France. I haven't seen one French person compare the US and France on this board. I am sympathetic to a pro-american position because I love this country, but the constant shots at France are unprovoked and somewhat embarrasing. Granted, there are many that take shots at the US on this board. However, most of those people seem to be Americans, not French.

Agreed.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2005, 03:40:41 AM »

No i did not pull it out of my ass (Slash is already in it) Most of my info is from a national geographic article, about feeding 3rd world countries. The US has bio-engineered many edible plants and grains so they produce much more yeild per bushel. Some Europeans are scared to eat them. Europe does import $6.5 billion worth of produce from the US each year, so at least they pay for there vegetables...lucky us. But eventually the US will be feeding billions and billions of people in the near future.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2005, 03:49:25 AM »

No i did not pull it out of my ass (Slash is already in it) Most of my info is from a national geographic article, about feeding 3rd world countries. The US has bio-engineered many edible plants and grains so they produce much more yeild per bushel. Some Europeans are scared to eat them. Europe does import $6.5 billion worth of produce from the US each year, so at least they pay for there vegetables...lucky us. But eventually the US will be feeding billions and billions of people in the near future.

This is wonderful, but certainly does not void the problems that Bush as created (ie what we are talking about). You can't just say one good thing to make a bad one go away now can you?

On a side note: Bio-engineered foods is a whole new topic to talk about too.....
Rain
VIP

ai-ki-do is the path

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2005, 04:00:40 AM »

Are you aware in France we overproduce almost everything when it comes down to agriculture ? We may import goods from the USA but we export a lot to other European countries. And by the way we do have our own vegetables lucky us and you should pay us a visit and you'll see we've got more to offer than the Eiffel Tower !
And I'm not going to enter a debate on transgenic plants in this thread.

The force ... the force ...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2005, 04:15:13 AM »

Are you aware in France we overproduce almost everything when it comes down to agriculture ? We may import goods from the USA but we export a lot to other European countries. And by the way we do have our own vegetables lucky us and you should pay us a visit and you'll see we've got more to offer than the Eiffel Tower !
And I'm not going to enter a debate on transgenic plants in this thread.

The French 2

Americans 0

Guys stop embarrassing us like this......
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: