Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:25:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed playing 3 CONSECUTIVE SOLO PIANO shows in Raleigh, NC
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed playing 3 CONSECUTIVE SOLO PIANO shows in Raleigh, NC  (Read 2384 times)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« on: October 27, 2005, 01:21:09 PM »

Hey all,

I currently live in Raleigh, and it was announced today that Dizzy in addition to playing a Halloween show at the Lincoln Theatre is playing Nov 3, 4, and 5 at RumRunners in downtown Raleigh.  Here is a link to these new announced shows:

http://www.rumrunnersusa.com/

Go and click on the Raleigh, NC location and the ad is there. 
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 01:25:48 PM »

Shame I live in England! Woudl be good to see Dizzy doing his own thing! I notice that the pic of Dizzy is the one that was in that recent thread about his proshot photoshoot he did! Anyone think that those may have been done for the album promotion? Mike

Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 01:32:04 PM »

Anyone think that those may have been done for the album promotion?

I damn sure hope not. Those pictures are so corny and queer.

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 01:36:32 PM »

ok all here is the deal...

I just talked to the radio station who announced it.

They have a contest all week on the station 106.1 in Raleigh where if you win tickets you will be invited into the studio on Tuesday Nov 1 to meet Dizzy Reed and he will then be doing an interview for the station that night.  You will then be given tickets for the Thursday night show. 

As far as how to get tickets normally, I do not know yet.  All in all there are 6 shows (not including the Halloween show, which is going to be amazing by the way) because he is doing 2 90 minute sets each night he is playing.  As far as I know it is a solo piano show (RumRunners has two pianos set up for 'dueling pianos' that they do Wednesday through Sunday I believe). 

I am going to the Halloween show already where he actually plays with a GNR tribute band.  I missed the show he did last year with them, but I will not be missing this one.  I will let you know what else happens. 
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 01:39:48 PM »

ok all here is the deal...

I just talked to the radio station who announced it.

They have a contest all week on the station 106.1 in Raleigh where if you win tickets you will be invited into the studio on Tuesday Nov 1 to meet Dizzy Reed and he will then be doing an interview for the station that night.? You will then be given tickets for the Thursday night show.?

As far as how to get tickets normally, I do not know yet.? All in all there are 6 shows (not including the Halloween show, which is going to be amazing by the way) because he is doing 2 90 minute sets each night he is playing.? As far as I know it is a solo piano show (RumRunners has two pianos set up for 'dueling pianos' that they do Wednesday through Sunday I believe).?

I am going to the Halloween show already where he actually plays with a GNR tribute band.? I missed the show he did last year with them, but I will not be missing this one.? I will let you know what else happens.?

Sounds pretty fucking cool to me! Hope you have a wicked time!! Maybe a bit of an update on the guns situation when he does this interview if we are really lucky!! Mike

Evolution
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 02:42:11 PM »

Nice place, really intimate looking  ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 03:59:25 PM »

I'm really looking forward to his piano rendition of Silkworms. hihi Seriously though, enjoy the show and tell us what he says in his interview. Maybe Dizzy will let the cat out of the bag! ok

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 04:36:17 PM »

I'm really looking forward to his piano rendition of Silkworms
im looking foaward to the day you stop trying to be funny in every thread ok

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 04:47:17 PM »

So you prefer the realistic, whining, pessimistic JamesLofton29 to the stand up comedian JamesLofton29? hihi
 hihi hihi hihi rofl rofl Cheesy

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 04:50:07 PM »

SHIT i was in South carolina a week ago !
fuck that !

rainX
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 12:12:10 AM »

thanks for posting about this, have fun at the gig
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: