Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 03:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Tookie Williams (convicted murderer) desires clemency
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tookie Williams (convicted murderer) desires clemency  (Read 21570 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2005, 08:44:24 PM »

Again Izzy, you are a fascist piece of garbage.

There you go stretching for a point again. Are you trying to make up for Shades since he is gone now?
Surfrider
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2005, 08:46:47 PM »

Those people means "those against the execution."? Just to let you know, not only blacks riot.? Remember the WTO in Seattle?? If anyone drew the connection between rioting and blacks it was yourself.

LOL, oh yea....like you really meant all the white people down there, haha, you are so full of it! The people that are "anti death penalty" are the ones who may set the place on fire. haha, sure, that is what you meant by your little comment.

Still up to the same crap you were when MCT shamed you last time!

Question for the Mods:

Is there a reason this guy can throw out the term "racist" with impunity?

PS: whether you like it or not, I am not GNRNightrain.? Go ahead and keep calling me him if it makes you confortable.  If you read half of my posts you would probably realize that our viewpoints differ in many respects.  I can tell you are getting upset SLCPUNK.  I guess it doesn't feel good to have your groundless attacks called out and your arguments completely refuted.  Instead of attacking the arguments you call names, attempt to discredit, and dodge the issues. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 08:53:06 PM by BerkeleyRiot » Logged
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2005, 08:52:46 PM »

There you go stretching for a point again. Are you trying to make up for Shades since he is gone now?

So it's ok for you to call people liars, morons and racists on an hourly basis with no justification, but when I call Izzy a piece of garbage (for anyone who objectively is looking at this would agree it is merited) you attack me?? Yea, there's nothing irregular about your comments? Roll Eyes.? And for the record, I had no idea Shades had been banned (I don't get off to tracking posters like you do) but I'm really suprised that you and Izzy are still here after the amount of lies you create and shit you stir up.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2005, 09:34:44 PM »

So it's ok for you to call people liars, morons and racists on an hourly basis with no justification, but when I call Izzy a piece of garbage (for anyone who objectively is looking at this would agree it is merited) you attack me?

Saying you are stretching is an "attack"? Wow, even that is a stretch!

What lies? I haven't lied about anything. I have called only racists and bigots for what they are, using their own posts as references.

You took one comment Izzy said and worked as hard as you could to spin it (Interning for Bill O'reilly?) Then after it got burried a few pages into a thread you start repeating it as if it were the truth. Only reason is to take the heat of what you feel is an unjust assessment of you and your buddies. There is no truth, only spin, and I don't think anybody is buying it. Except for the few of you that are left here on this board.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2005, 10:08:20 PM »

One less piece of shit in the world.? If only the US would enforce capital punishment on child molestors and rapists.

and ''certain'' posters on message boards.....

are you saying you want to see Guns N' Rock Music die? AND others on these boards?

are you being serious?

Shocked

Of course not, i want him to have a long and happy life, to find true love and make lots of money.

Wait...is he being sarcastic there? Or was the first point the sarcastic one - maybe they both are? Maybe its a joke, maybe he means it, oh the controversy!

Curious, that i spend so much time denouncing the death penalty and yet here i am accused of supporting it confused

I am impressed at how well people pretend to know posts they have never actually read!

Insults again, a sure sign of someone desperately insecure.

Lets read on to discover what posts of mine have been twisted and re-written to say all kinds of curious things....

You advocate the systematic discrimination and persecution of minorities

But of course...that u can't find a post of mine that mentions anything of the sort shouldn't stand in the way of you saying it

and now you're advocating people should be executed because they disagree with you

I also think white people should be killed, all of them. Roll Eyes

Here we have a further delightful case of a desperate attempt to put words in my mouth - why do i get the impression if i posted my shopping list u'd claim it shows how i summugled secrets to the Russians in the 1920's?

A stauch opponent of the death penalty makes a joke and that is.....advocating....something. Hmm, looks like you've got confused somewhere hihi

Are ur responses actually dependent on what i say or do u have a series of generic texts to hand which u copy and paste in?

even worse you lump them in the same category as pedophiles and rapists.

Oh they are much worse, let the rapists go i say! Roll Eyes

You absolutely are the epitiome of fascism,

In the way i ridicule your nonsense and expose your rascism?

and by what definition of fascism are u using? There are many schools of thought as to what 'fascism' is, Ian Kerhsaw writes a superb book looking at whether Nazism is actually fascism at all or whether the term fascism has been inflated to cover any right right dictatorship at the expense of the unique trait of Nazi Germany.

His conclusion is so well written its next to impossible to argue with him, as to what that conclusion is, why don't u read up on it? Excellent read.

On a lighter note,

How can u denounce me as being a ''liberal'' half the time and a fascist the other? hihi I am both the summer and winter? What a complex character i must be in your eyes!

and SLC is your Rudolph Hess

Man that hurts hihi, almost as much as a post of yours that didn't need to lie would. By the way, still waiting on one of those.

If u knew anything about Nazi Germany u wouldn't have used Mr Hess as the comparison, do u just pluck names at random from google searches?

as he's always there to defend your wacko claims even though it discredits him more and more.

U see, u should have used Himmler or maybe at a push Goebbells for the comparison, (hell, maybe even Bormann or Speer!), as they were far more in the sycophantic lacky mold. Hess's defection really counts against the whole vibe your going for. I assume thats the point u were trying to make?

Izzy however repeatedly condoned and excused the horrendous treatment women receive in muslim nations.

I did? Roll Eyes Got a quote for that, bub?

And what may i ask has this to do with the topic?

Women recieve 'horrendous' treatment do they? Done a lot of research on this have u? Or perhaps u just take extreme views and make them into a pseudo-reality?

And when i address your ignorance and vicious sterotyping, i'm the villian?

If a majority of muslim women are being treated ''horrendously' that surely conveys a view that Muslim males are a cruel and misoginistic bunch. Are u saying Muslims are cruel and misognistic? If your not, then are u sure these women are really being treated ''horrendously''? Now be very careful about applying sterotypes to 1 billion people - there is a word we use for that kind of behaviour. ?

Who is the fascist again? rofl hihi

You fools

The insults again, they appear right where other posters arguments and sensible comments go

Hey buddy, i have managed to get you rather rattled simply by highlighting what you've been saying - its the old point about how insecure you are with your views.

Any time u'd like to leave ur rather pitiful insults and lies at the door and have a talk i'll be there waiting. But calling the person who spends far too much time trying to deal with outrageous ultra-right wing nonsense a 'fascist' is the kind of work i'd expect of a child.

Take a deep breath, relax. Its okay.

Some sage advice, if you wish to tear my views to bits, and your very welcome to do so, then please use some quotes, making stuff up is just weak.

Endlessly going on about my views on the Middle East is somewhat curious, (especially in this thread!) as my point has always been let he who is without sin, cast the first stone. I refuse to entertain the hypocrisy of claiming i know how best to order society when my nation is invading nations for oil. What u bizarrely take as strong views is actually my refusal to make any comment on the matter at all!

How mixed up are u?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 10:10:53 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2005, 10:41:40 PM »

Question for the Mods:

Are you serious?

You said "I hope those people don't riot because I'm downtown" blah blah blah. The last people to riot in LA were what color? The man on trial is what color? Can you sit there with a straight face and claim you meant the whites from the LA burbs were gonna burn the city down? Reminds me of your Shaft DVD statement during Katrina. Same thing: you made a racist toned comment. "All they are going to lose is their Shaft DVDs" or some nonesense like that. Then you back track and say you just meant the people in NO or whatever. Give us all a break already. Then you come back all insulted because somebody dare call you for what you are: a bigot. Saying we just name call and to avoid the subject matter. Sure buddy, of all my 4500 posts I have never addressed issues, talked seriously or used facts as basis for my arguments. I've only thrown out insults to deflect all the truths you guys put on the table.  Roll Eyes

Pulease!!!!

You can't be serious..........

I am actually in downtown LA.  Lets hope these people don't riot.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2005, 10:54:40 PM »

Question for the Mods:

Are you serious?

You said "I hope those people don't riot because I'm downtown" blah blah blah. The last people to riot in LA were what color? The man on trial is what color? Can you sit there with a straight face and claim you meant the whites from the LA burbs were gonna burn the city down? Reminds me of your Shaft DVD statement during Katrina. Same thing: you made a racist toned comment. "All they are going to lose is their Shaft DVDs" or some nonesense like that. Then you back track and say you just meant the people in NO or whatever. Give us all a break already. Then you come back all insulted because somebody dare call you for what you are: a bigot. Saying we just name call and to avoid the subject matter. Sure buddy, of all my 4500 posts I have never addressed issues, talked seriously or used facts as basis for my arguments. I've only thrown out insults to deflect all the truths you guys put on the table.? Roll Eyes

Pulease!!!!

You can't be serious..........

I am actually in downtown LA.? Lets hope these people don't riot.

actually, you're the one making racist comments. berkeleyriot did not. he was clearly referring to all the people that were threatening to riot - many of which were white.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2005, 11:01:33 PM »

I watched some of the coverage of the execution last night on Fox news. It was live outside of the prison with a bunch of protesters huddled around this reporter. A man kept saying, "Fox lies" while the reporter was talking. ?And then a lady tried to put a sign in front of the camera that read, "Fox lies, Tookie is innocent". One of camera crew guys tried to take her sign away and she hit him with it. It was insane.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2005, 11:05:44 PM »

actually, you're the one making racist comments. berkeleyriot did not. he was clearly referring to all the people that were threatening to riot - many of which were white.

Sure he was.......

I watched some of the coverage of the execution last night on Fox news. It was live outside of the prison with a bunch of protesters huddled around this reporter. A man kept saying, "Fox lies" while the reporter was talking.  And then a lady tried to put a sign in front of the camera that read, "Fox lies, Tookie is innocent". One of camera crew guys tried to take her sign away and she hit him with it. It was insane.

Fox needs more of that.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2005, 11:06:50 PM »

One less piece of shit in the world.? If only the US would enforce capital punishment on child molestors and rapists.

and ''certain'' posters on message boards.....

are you saying you want to see Guns N' Rock Music die? AND others on these boards?

are you being serious?

Oh you know, probably tongue and cheeck, just like when somebody says AQ should bomb the democrat national convention, or attack San Fran....they were only kidding.

Why getting your panties in a wad when the same type of comments come back to you?

no panties in a wad here. just surprised someone would wish death on a fellow gnr poster, that's all.

are you implying that i said "AQ should bomb the DNC" or SF??

cause i have no idea what you're talking about.

so by your own assinine standards, you're a liar, and a fucking moron.

Well, hoping that democratic convention, or that san fran gets attacked is the same thing really.

I did not say you did say that dude. But I did say that others did say those very things. Your buddies here on this forum.

you made some strong comments against bill o'reilly making those AQ/SF comments. yet you think it's ok for izzy to make a serious, offensive tongue in cheek comment. why are you such a hypocrite?

if you thought it was wrong for BO to make that joke, you should feel the same way about a comment that is actually more direct and offensive. hypocrite.

and i think everyone would agree, you're the last person that should be accusing anyone of getting their "panties in a wad", the way you frequently do. cause let's be honest, you're obviously an overly-sensitive, angry, hyper person.

and you continue to lump a group of us together on these threads. just because we have SIMILAR views does not mean we agree 100% with each other, or back 100% of what each of us says.

i think it shows a lack of intelligence to ASSUME that i agree with others opinions on certain issues, just because i may share some common beliefs with them.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2005, 11:16:29 PM »

I found it rather pathetic how the media tried to act like Tookie was tryin to intimidate them.

Lets see, He is on a table, strapped down, with poison bout to run through his veins, how the fuck is he gonna try to intimidate anyone?

I think he was just lookin at them to make them feel bad for supporting it.

All I wanna know is, when is the person who injected him and started the poison drip gonna be arrested?

Do u think God sees that as murder?

One ignorant thing I saw last night on the news was, some stupid fuck had a sign up that said "Stop Killin our Prophets"

Tookie aint no prophet and that was quite disturbing to think people believe that.

FoxNews coverage was horrible.

I wanted to hear the witnesses and what they had to say but the stupid fuckin Fox people wouldnt shut up with their commentary so I switched it to CNN.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2005, 02:13:10 AM »

Locked.

One step closer to banning these kinds of topics.

You all should be proud.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: