Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 03:26:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228032 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The only World Cup 2006 thread you need
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The only World Cup 2006 thread you need  (Read 190662 times)
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #300 on: June 10, 2006, 11:07:31 PM »

Kaka would be a great player if he unmderstands that he needs to pass the ball , he wants to do everything and waste so many oportunitys.

SWINGTRADER i hope USA does a good world cup , they eliminate Mexico (my country) last world cup , but well i like them , their group is very difficult because Italy and Czech Republic will be pretty difficult to beat but they have a good chance.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #301 on: June 10, 2006, 11:35:52 PM »

Kaka would be a great player if he unmderstands that he needs to pass the ball , he wants to do everything and waste so many oportunitys.

SWINGTRADER i hope USA does a good world cup , they eliminate Mexico (my country) last world cup , but well i like them , their group is very difficult because Italy and Czech Republic will be pretty difficult to beat but they have a good chance.

It is going to   be a good game tomorrow between mexico and iran.  Iranians are pretty good  so it should be interesting.
GnFnRs2016
Mr. Brownstone
Rocker

The best thing that you never had

« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2006, 12:28:46 AM »

Mexico vs Iran, by heart I will go for Mexico, unfortunately we don?t know anything about Iran.

And I think that the best match today was Argentina vs IVC.  Those africans played with a good formation and they run like hell. 
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2006, 05:27:31 AM »

trinidad vs. sweden was a fuckin awsome game. i am impressed.

and argentina played like a world champion!!!

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2006, 08:05:11 AM »

Brazils first game is on Tuesday vs. Croatia at 21:00CET so it will be 8pm in UK. Tuesday should be a good day because France vs Switzerland is on before that at 18:00CET (5pm BST).

My prediction

Brazil 3 - 1 Crotia
France 0 - 0 Switzerland
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2006, 09:58:06 AM »

anyone watching serbia vs The Netherlands right now?
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2006, 10:15:20 AM »

Saw the first half 1-0 to Holland last time I looked. Robben looked world class.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #307 on: June 11, 2006, 10:43:07 AM »

Yeah i'm watching.? Sneider is playing really well, as is Robben who looked class in the first half.? Van Persie started well and played a great ball for the goal but has since faded away.? Van Nistelrooy's been poor from the start.? I'm very suprised that Makaay and Stam haven't been included in the squad, though i'm a little less suprised about Seedorf and Davids.?

Holland have a really good team here - I can't wait to see them play Argentina.? I'll be in Amsterdam! beer
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #308 on: June 11, 2006, 11:00:15 AM »

Yeah i'm watching.? Sneider is playing really well, as is Robben who looked class in the first half.? Van Persie started well and played a great ball for the goal but has since faded away.? Van Nistelrooy's been poor from the start.? I'm very suprised that Makaay and Stam haven't been included in the squad, though i'm a little less suprised about Seedorf and Davids.?

Holland have a really good team here - I can't wait to see them play Argentina.? I'll be in Amsterdam! beer

Stam has retired from playing international, and makaay hasn't been included because we simply have too much "world class" strikers? Undecided the defense is the real problem with our team
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2006, 11:07:15 AM »

Yeah, your attack is as good as anyone's but a better team would've scored a few against you today.  Sneider is your key player I reakon - he was fantastic today!
Grouse
Legend

« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2006, 05:06:22 PM »

Yeah, your attack is as good as anyone's but a better team would've scored a few against you today.? Sneider is your key player I reakon - he was fantastic today!

You're absolutely right, we kinda had the same problem as England.

And about sneider? He really wasn't good today IMO. ?ou sure you're not talking about robben ?
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2006, 06:16:40 PM »

i thought sneider actually had an alright game. dictated play pretty well if i remember. robben needs to improve his final ball especially from wide.

well done angola, i thought after ten minutes it was gonna be a whitewash but they actually learnt how to defend luckily.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2006, 06:52:38 PM »

Stam has retired from playing international, and makaay hasn't been included because we simply have too much "world class" strikers? Undecided the defense is the real problem with our team

Holland not taking Makaay was like England not taking Darren Bent.

Makaay was the top goal scorer in the Bundesliga and Darren Bent was the top English goalscorer in the Premier League. It's a joke.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2006, 07:34:22 PM »

Sneider ran the midfield well I thought, his first touch and his passing was impressive.? Robben was the man of the match but the goal was all about VP's pass. yes

Is anyone watching England/Germany on channel 5 now?? It's some ex players and a few crap celebs playing out a proper game and they're taking it dead seriously.? England were losing 2-0 but we just pulled it back to 2-2.? Paul Merson scored! Cheesy? Also playing for England is Matt Le Tissier, Lee Sharpe (who scored the equaliser), Chris Waddle and Angus Deiton.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2006, 06:09:05 AM »

i love the world cup. it even makes the gnr tour secondary right now
i think i'm gonna kill myself after the final

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #315 on: June 12, 2006, 06:42:08 AM »

Good matches so far...I've watched a few of them and I like what I see.

Can't wait to see Spain on Wednesday (or is it tuesday). If anyone watches the game, pay special attention to spanish midfielder Xavi. He'll be one top players in this edition.

Slightly off topic (and probably mentioned already) Have any of you heard the UK "World cup" Song? It's simply hilarious. I heard it this morning on the way to work... "We are gonna win the world cup" ..."And cheer for "Roo"and all the things he can do"? rofl

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2006, 07:53:47 AM »

i've watched every game so far and i'm intending to watch every single game in this world cup. as i always do.
spain is tomorrow, but i don't think they're gonna get far. they just don't have a very good team.

KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2006, 11:01:41 AM »

i love the world cup. it even makes the gnr tour secondary right now
i think i'm gonna kill myself after the final

The Wold Cup rules hahaha is the biggest? Sport event in the wold , countrys around the glob stop to whatching ...

RC an ITALIA today, tomorow Brasil beggins the show? beer
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 11:03:29 AM by KIKO2K6 » Logged

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2006, 01:40:55 PM »

Slightly off topic (and probably mentioned already) Have any of you heard the UK "World cup" Song? It's simply hilarious. I heard it this morning on the way to work... "We are gonna win the world cup" ..."And cheer for "Roo"and all the things he can do"  rofl

Hmm. I don't know. I'm not clued up this year (I still haven't given Embrace's number a listen.......), but every time a major tounrament rolls around we get a whole host of pub men making England songs, songs that are good for a laugh. They're never sung in the stands or anything, of course. I doubt it was our actual song..........

But, hey. Maybe it was........

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2006, 02:13:43 PM »

Wow the US got massacred today.  They played horrible, beyond horrible. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: