Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 07:38:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227976 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The only World Cup 2006 thread you need
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The only World Cup 2006 thread you need  (Read 189641 times)
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #760 on: July 01, 2006, 02:43:07 PM »

Heroic defeat in the QFs, who'd have guessed it  Roll Eyes I don't think Lampard would have scored if they let him keep taking shots until South Africa 2010.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #761 on: July 01, 2006, 02:49:30 PM »

Yeah Lampard was terrible.? What a shitty World Cup he's had.

Bye bye Sven.? You're shit and you know you are (but you're also a millionaire, you fucking waste of space assbandit). Angry

No way was that a red card.? Rooney landed in a bad place but it wasn't malicious or intentional.? Referees are just shit, is all.

Argh for fuck's sake - why do England always underachieve??? Does anyone seriously think things are gonna get better under Steve McLaren? Undecided

Fucking Ronaldo.? I hate that goddamn ponce.? Wasn't he meant to be injured??? I'd break his legs now if I had a hammer and the appropriate circumstances.? Fucking cocky bastard.? Who saw him wink?! Angry
Wernie
Desperate Elbowlicker
VIP

I don't know if soon is the word...(FYI, IT'S NOT)

« Reply #762 on: July 01, 2006, 02:54:14 PM »

No way was that a red card.? Rooney landed in a bad place but it wasn't malicious or intentional.? Referees are just shit, is all.

From what I've heard, the ref didn't even see the first thing. He gave the red when Rooney pushed Ronaldo. Should have been a yellow, not a red.

So I send this song to the offended...
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #763 on: July 01, 2006, 02:57:58 PM »

Fucking Ronaldo.  I hate that goddamn ponce.  Wasn't he meant to be injured??  I'd break his legs now if I had a hammer and the appropriate circumstances.  Fucking cocky bastard.  Who saw him wink?! Angry

He is gonna get so much abuse at away grounds if he stays at Man Utd.

He is such an arrogant cheating piece of vermin. rant

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #764 on: July 01, 2006, 03:00:13 PM »

Rooney got sent off for lightly shoving a player??? Christ, that makes it even harder to swallow!

Bring in video replays.? If this World Cup has taught me anything it's that it's about bloody time! Angry
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #765 on: July 01, 2006, 03:00:29 PM »

Alan Shearer urged Wayne Rooney to "stick one on" his Manchester United team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo when the pair next meet in the wake of Rooney's red card against Portugal in Gelsenkirchen.

Rooney appeared to stamp on Ricardo Carvalho in the 62nd minute and Ronaldo sprinted to Argentinian referee Horacio Marcelo Elizondo to demand a red card. Rooney pushed Ronaldo away before the referee produced a red card for the England striker. TV pictures then appeared to show Ronaldo winking towards the Portugal bench as Rooney made his way off.

"I think Wayne Rooney should go back to the Manchester United training ground and stick one on Ronaldo," a disapproving Shearer told BBC1 after England had lost a penalty shoot-out 3-1 to exit the tournament.

BBC pundit Alan Hansen pointed the finger of blame for England's disappointing tournament at departing manager Eriksson.

"I think the manager has contributed to England's downfall. He never got the shape or balance of the team right.

"With the players at his disposal you'd have to question the manager - and rightly so."

Give Peace A Chance...
Olorin
« Reply #766 on: July 01, 2006, 03:01:04 PM »

Rooney needs to wise up and grow up, he's not in the playground anymore.

All his moaning, tantrums and sulking are pretty embarressing. He goes on like a spoiled little princess when he doesnt get his way - Alex Ferguson should have slapped that kind of petulant pish out of him.
Origen
« Reply #767 on: July 01, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »

Ronaldo is a little shit, every opportunity he had he went up to the referee to try and persuade him to give out yellow cards.

I'm quit gutted about todays match I really thought we were going to go through.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #768 on: July 01, 2006, 03:02:02 PM »

come on guys! it's only a game! wich we won! Wink

Chinese Democracy!
Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #769 on: July 01, 2006, 03:02:34 PM »

All his moaning, tantrums and sulking are pretty embarressing. He goes on like a spoiled little princess when he doesnt get his way - Alex Ferguson should have slapped that kind of petulant pish out of him.

And Roy Keane.

And Eric Cantona.

And Gabriel Heinze.

And David Beckham.

And the list goes on...

Give Peace A Chance...
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #770 on: July 01, 2006, 03:03:03 PM »

Roll Eyes

No! Mourinho is NOT the best!
Olorin
« Reply #771 on: July 01, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »

And Roy Keane.

And Eric Cantona.

And Gabriel Heinze.

And David Beckham.

And the list goes on...

Yeah well mabye Fergie has been away from Glasgow too long, and spent too much time among all of the softies down there. Grin
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #772 on: July 01, 2006, 03:13:29 PM »

i thought the goal keeper was terrible for england on the shoot-out Undecided

What the fuck are you on about? You know that penalties favour the shooter, yeah.............

Roll Eyes

No! Mourinho is NOT the best!

What? I don't understand the relevance, nationality asside, but either way I'd cut off my left arm for Mourinho to become England manger.

I dont know why they put Gerrad to kick the penalty, they should've put first Ferdinand later Terry, Gerrard seems to sucumb under pressure (insert bass line of Queen's under pressure here  hihi )

You don't know what you're on about either. Try the Champions League final, the FA Cup final... In fact, take a look at anything major that Liverpool have done in recent years (Which may not be much but still......). Ferdinand to be one of the first penalty takers? Jesus Christ........

It's easy to blame the manager. The team that are out on the pitch should get as much blame as Sven. They've played sooo boring every game, and you can't just blame Sven-G?ran for that. I always support England when Sweden are out of tournaments and it's been depressing to see Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Beckham and the others achieve so little attacking football.

Err, no. You can't just blame the manager if a team plays poorly, but if the tactics are shit then there is only one person towards whom I'm pointing the finger.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
anythinggoes
« Reply #773 on: July 01, 2006, 03:17:48 PM »

whats the problem us English know there is fuck all chance England will win anything we are fucking useless we are wankers over here we hype it up put the hopes of the country on the 14 or so players involve and always always come away with fuck all plus im glad they never made it to the final because i would have missed it being on a plane to Greece to see GNR hihi
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #774 on: July 01, 2006, 04:26:42 PM »

ufa...

Brazil is 1 goal down... will all latin american teams go home? nooooo  Cry
Olorin
« Reply #775 on: July 01, 2006, 04:32:31 PM »

Fucking prick Henry. Wake up Brazil, the game started 70 minutes ago!

Get Robinho on.
imsorry
Rocker

d|0_o|b

« Reply #776 on: July 01, 2006, 04:54:53 PM »

Bye Brazil  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Unbeliveable  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

20-23/01/1991
10-12/12/1992
15/01/2001
07-13-16/03/2010
11/20/2016
I believe!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #777 on: July 01, 2006, 04:59:54 PM »

I supported England, and now I supported Brazil...   no

Fuck, no!  crying crying crying crying
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #778 on: July 01, 2006, 05:02:29 PM »

I'll go ahead and spoil the next few games by telling u the winners

Germany
England
Italy
France

...how do i know? I got a friend who's a referee....

kudos Izzy beer 3 outta four ain't bad ok

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #779 on: July 01, 2006, 05:03:37 PM »

we wooon we wooon we wooon we wooon  hihi hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: