Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:36:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The fetish thread--name your favorites
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The fetish thread--name your favorites  (Read 14081 times)
RichardNixon
« on: December 26, 2005, 02:23:34 AM »

5. Pop-Tarts- Love them.
4. Farts- I think that they are funny
3. Red-Heads- Love 'em.
2. Leather and chains- I dig it.
1. The buttocks-the female ones.
badapple81
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 06:23:10 AM »

You've certainly topped the award for the most entertaining threads of 05  hihi
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 08:07:59 AM »

Dude.

A (big fat? you're probably into that as well) ginger woman, dressed in leather, with her arse in the air, farting while eating a pop tart while chained to the bed is one of the grossest things that I can picture.

You have a problem.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
RichardNixon
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 10:52:16 AM »

Dude.

A (big fat? you're probably into that as well) ginger woman, dressed in leather, with her arse in the air, farting while eating a pop tart while chained to the bed is one of the grossest things that I can picture.

You have a problem.

not all together.
Evolution
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 11:33:42 AM »

5. Pop-Tarts- Love them.
4. Farts- I think that they are funny

rofl Post of the year
RichardNixon
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 11:59:56 AM »

Come on guys and gals, name your fetish!
Evolution
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 12:07:44 PM »

Come on guys and gals, name your fetish!

You
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 03:24:06 PM »

Farts- I think that they are funny

Farts?!? ?rofl

Body Piercings - Love em!? But not genital piercings? ?nervous

Redheads - I adore redheads? ?love

I have others, just not off the top of my head.? Yep, yep? yes

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 03:49:12 PM »

Perhaps woman feet  confused

No man can be my equal
makane
Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »

Nice looking tattoo on women  Tongue

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 07:49:07 PM »

Definitely feet.

RichardNixon
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 08:48:29 PM »

What is it with feet? Never got that...
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 08:55:21 PM »

Your avatar asses are ugly   yes

hihi

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 08:57:51 PM »

I dont really know. I've always been like that, ever since childhood. When I was in 5th-8th grade, I lived in an apartment complex and loved sucking the toes of the pretty girls. drool love Those were the good old days! smoking Its good I had a foot fetish, because at that age it was always easier to talk a girl into letting you suck her toes than it was to talk her into any real sex. hihi

Sterlingdog
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 09:24:18 PM »

I dont really know. I've always been like that, ever since childhood. When I was in 5th-8th grade, I lived in an apartment complex and loved sucking the toes of the pretty girls. drool love Those were the good old days! smoking Its good I had a foot fetish, because at that age it was always easier to talk a girl into letting you suck her toes than it was to talk her into any real sex. hihi

hmmm, when I was at SFSU, someone was breaking into the dorms and licking people's feet while they slept.  Where were you in the spring of 1993? Wink
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2005, 09:35:47 PM »

hmmm, when I was at SFSU, someone was breaking into the dorms and licking people's feet while they slept.  Where were you in the spring of 1993? Wink

Shameful. Caught on a message board.  Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2005, 10:05:58 PM »

hmmm, when I was at SFSU, someone was breaking into the dorms and licking people's feet while they slept.? Where were you in the spring of 1993? Wink
Unfortunately, it wasn't me. rofl I think thats taking it a little too far. That guy(or girl) has a serious problem. Did they just lick the bottom of your feet? I cant imagine being able to do hardcore toe sucking without waking you up. ok The guy was never caught? confused

Sterlingdog
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2005, 10:59:05 PM »

Unfortunately, it wasn't me. rofl I think thats taking it a little too far. That guy(or girl) has a serious problem. Did they just lick the bottom of your feet? I cant imagine being able to do hardcore toe sucking without waking you up. ok The guy was never caught? confused

Well I wasn't living in the dorms, so it didn't happen to me, I just heard about it.  But as far as I know, the guy was never caught.  I think he just licked the bottom of their feet and took off, so people would wake up and see him leaving.  And I think it was men and women. 
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2005, 11:02:12 PM »

Well I wasn't living in the dorms, so it didn't happen to me, I just heard about it.? But as far as I know, the guy was never caught.? I think he just licked the bottom of their feet and took off, so people would wake up and see him leaving.? And I think it was men and women.?
licking mens feet? That is gross! puke That dude has a strange psychosis. I wonder what he is doing now? nervous

journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 12:06:27 AM »

Mocha with whipped cream
Shoes
Hands with bulging veins
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: