Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:50:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl played with Adam Bomb in 1993?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl played with Adam Bomb in 1993?  (Read 3018 times)
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« on: January 26, 2006, 04:07:08 PM »

Hey guys,

Because of all this garbage with Steven getting all fucked up over in Europe with Adam Bomb I decided to see if I could read more about the guy.  Well on his bio page it says that he lived with Izzy in Hollywood in 1982 and it also says under 1993 that:

One night, Adam was playing at The Loft when Axl Rose walked in about half-way through a song and just started to sing with Adam. Axl told Adam that he and Izzy saw him play at the TKO gig in '83 at the Troubadour in Hollywood. Axl recalled the way Adam moved on stage and remembered that they were going to ask Adam to join the band they were starting but thought Adam would have turned them down, so they never asked.

I checked www.gnrontour.com and it was not listed on there.  So do any of you GNR junkies know anything about this?  Here is the link to Adam Bomb's bio on his website:

http://www.adambomb.com/home/index.php?page=6&sid=fab4cec9564e62bca94d52e40eaf2309
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 11:06:05 PM »

I saw Adam Bomb live last year, I met them all after the gig but they were mainly trying to score drugs so I didn't get to ask them much. I do remember him saying he was good friends with Michael Monroe though and he had a friendship with Axl so who knows.

All I know is that Adam Bomb are not a BIG group at all, I mean they played here at a tiny shitty venue that is mainly used for unsigned bands and they were supported that night by unsigned bands (Inlcuding my friends band). However it was great when he set his guitar on fire during the show and I did enjoy some of their songs.

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 01:36:25 AM »

fuck that adam bomb.... I thought Steven had a good thing going... he seemed really happy and had a band together playing some songs and just cutting loose with some rock n roll....

Seems this dude from all the rumors fucked up Steven agian.. I know steven fucks himself up too but what kind of a friend would let Steven go back to that shit... esp knowing all the problems it has caused Steven..

What a shame.... hope Adler gets better...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 05:57:13 AM »

fuck that adam bomb.... I thought Steven had a good thing going... he seemed really happy and had a band together playing some songs and just cutting loose with some rock n roll....

Seems this dude from all the rumors fucked up Steven agian.. I know steven fucks himself up too but what kind of a friend would let Steven go back to that shit... esp knowing all the problems it has caused Steven..

adam ?sn?t responsible for the live of a 40+ year old guy. steven should be able to keep his shit together himself..... he`s just a loser...   with every interview, etc... i read from him i lost more respect for that guy.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 01:44:03 PM »

adam ?sn?t responsible for the live of a 40+ year old guy. steven should be able to keep his shit together himself..... he`s just a loser...? ?with every interview, etc... i read from him i lost more respect for that guy.....
Hitting the nail on the head. There is no excuse in the book for Adler with all that he lost and as close to death he became, if he didn't learn the first time the next time he will learn when he is DEAD in the Box.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Origen
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 01:59:22 PM »

Adam Bomb wasat a Kiss Expo last year, I have footage of it  and he looks pretty clean cut to me.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 07:30:29 PM »

adam ?sn?t responsible for the live of a 40+ year old guy. steven should be able to keep his shit together himself..... he`s just a loser...? ?with every interview, etc... i read from him i lost more respect for that guy.....

I didnt say that adam is responsible for Steven.. and your right Steven should be able to keep his shit together but you knw what? he cant... and as stevens friend Adam should try to help the dude and look out for him.. not invite him to go party as soon as they hit amsterdam or wherever the fuck they were at....

all speculation on my part tho.. nobody really knows what the fuck is going on but like i said earlier i hope someone helps Steven.. addictions are a bitch and someone does need to help that guy...
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 01:39:10 AM »

Brian Clark?

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 08:32:27 AM »

I didnt say that adam is responsible for Steven.. and your right Steven should be able to keep his shit together but you knw what? he cant... and as stevens friend Adam should try to help the dude and look out for him.. not invite him to go party as soon as they hit amsterdam or wherever the fuck they were at....

all speculation on my part tho.. nobody really knows what the fuck is going on but like i said earlier i hope someone helps Steven.. addictions are a bitch and someone does need to help that guy...

yeah you?re right..... he isn`t able to keep his shit together and this adam guy is an asshole to fuel steven`s problems, but he should act like a man and say no.   i think the only persons that could really help steven are slash and the old gunners.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 10:37:32 PM »

Brian Clark?

Best response EVER!
But how many will get it???
Feel Adam Bomb's WRATH!!!!    Grin

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 11:27:37 PM »

Brian Clark?
haha the weird thing is I was thinking the same thing and started ti put the same reply
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: