Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:12:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Why are people like this?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why are people like this?  (Read 14601 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 01:38:55 PM »

I think she has been washing her hair this whole time................

It must be Herbal Essences.  hihi

That has left many a man home alone on friday nights..........

Plenty of girls out there who use head and shoulders though.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 03:17:38 PM »

Okay, she has finally stopped washing her hair...

She emailed me and said she was sorry and that she was gonna make it up to me. I'm just not sure how yet.  Grin

But, we're probably gonna meet next week sometime, might be tuesday night or so.
Evolution
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2006, 04:08:25 PM »

Good stuff. Going to give her a taste of her own medicine?  hihi
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2006, 04:27:22 PM »

Good stuff. Going to give her a taste of her own medicine?? hihi

No, I'm too good-natured to something like that.

I can't stand doing anything that's even remotely sinful.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2006, 04:48:36 PM »

Just tell her the ball is in her court now. Tell her nicely of course.

Just let her know that you have tried a couple of times and when she is ready to do something for her to make the plans and to call you.

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 04:55:13 PM »

Just tell her the ball is in her court now. Tell her nicely of course.

Just let her know that you have tried a couple of times and when she is ready to do something for her to make the plans and to call you.

Okay. I will do that.
Thank you for your advice.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2006, 12:07:29 AM »

Okay. I will do that.
Thank you for your advice.

Good luck?   ok
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 12:09:08 AM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2006, 01:12:07 AM »

OK good luck with everything.

One thing about SLC..........there are tons of HOT CHICKS in that city.
MCT
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2006, 07:55:35 PM »

One thing about SLC - he never got laid till he moved to Florida... hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2006, 12:45:40 AM »

You gotta marry 'em out there if you want get laid................
MCT
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2006, 01:19:33 PM »

You gotta marry 'em out there if you want get laid................

I WAN'T GET LAID...I WAN'T GET LAID... drool

But yeah, I herd the same thing.

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2006, 01:18:26 PM »

Whatever you do!! DON'T CALL HER A CUNT when she gets back from reading week from California, and well ignores you that week she gets back and reads your MySpace.com blog about how shes talks like a 12 year old and how her apartment sucks and how your corn rows were awesome and how you call her a cunt at the end of her blog.

I'd just tell her to meet you at such and such place and never show up. And be like oh whoops sorry I got a flat tire in my automobile.

hihi

Fuck All Y'all
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 02:58:42 PM »

Whatever you do!! DON'T CALL HER A CUNT when she gets back from reading week from California, and well ignores you that week she gets back and reads your MySpace.com blog about how shes talks like a 12 year old and how her apartment sucks and how your corn rows were awesome and how you call her a cunt at the end of her blog.

I'd just tell her to meet you at such and such place and never show up. And be like oh whoops sorry I got a flat tire in my automobile.

hihi

I don't really think I have the same type of issues as you do but thanks for the advice.
Goldie
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2006, 04:08:48 PM »

I'll tell you what happened to me...(as if you care~ but while you are waiting by the phone this will give you something to do)

I had this totally hot dude ask me for my phone number and he had called me before I even got home. Well, we set up a date to meet at a club meeting we both were members of. He happened to show up with another chick! I being a blonde thought maybe I misunderstood the dude.
He called me several more times and seemed to be the coolest thing since Axl Rose. So, I agreed to meet him again at a performance in a park. His stepmother showed up and when I asked where he was she said he stayed at home he didn't feel like going out.
This dude had the balls to keep calling me and acting like nothing was wrong. He set up several dates after that and I stood him up to every single one. I was playing with his head. (As sexy as he was I REALLY wanted to play with his head, but he didn't deserve such a blessing from me.)
That's why I kept making excuses. I'm not saying you've done anything to piss this chickie off.
I hope you enjoyed your little story from Auntie Goldie. Come sit in my lap anytime you want. Wait...let me sit in yours!? Wink
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2006, 04:19:54 PM »

He set up several dates after that and I stood him up to every single one. I was playing with his head.

Maybe he didn't show up to any of these either hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Goldie
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2006, 04:21:32 PM »

He set up several dates after that and I stood him up to every single one. I was playing with his head.

Maybe he didn't show up to any of these either hihi

You're probably right!!? ?ok His loss!!? Kiss
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2006, 04:24:30 PM »

ok His loss!!? Kiss

But of course Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2006, 04:27:07 PM »

I'll tell you what happened to me...(as if you care~ but while you are waiting by the phone this will give you something to do)

I had this totally hot dude ask me for my phone number and he had called me before I even got home. Well, we set up a date to meet at a club meeting we both were members of. He happened to show up with another chick! I being a blonde thought maybe I misunderstood the dude.
He called me several more times and seemed to be the coolest thing since Axl Rose. So, I agreed to meet him again at a performance in a park. His stepmother showed up and when I asked where he was she said he stayed at home he didn't feel like going out.
This dude had the balls to keep calling me and acting like nothing was wrong. He set up several dates after that and I stood him up to every single one. I was playing with his head. (As sexy as he was I REALLY wanted to play with his head, but he didn't deserve such a blessing from me.)
That's why I kept making excuses. I'm not saying you've done anything to piss this chickie off.
I hope you enjoyed your little story from Auntie Goldie. Come sit in my lap anytime you want. Wait...let me sit in yours!? Wink

Thank you for sharing you're story with me. But, I'm just gonna see what happens tomorrow night, I ain't gonna try to play with her head. I'm gonna try to play with something else.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2006, 05:26:57 PM »

Thank you for sharing you're story with me. But, I'm just gonna see what happens tomorrow night, I ain't gonna try to play with her head.

Yea, no reason to go to that level.

If somebody wasted my time like that (without a great excuse) I'd just wash my hands of them and go to the next person. Life is too short to play stupid games...........
Goldie
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2006, 08:54:47 PM »

Thank you for sharing you're story with me. But, I'm just gonna see what happens tomorrow night, I ain't gonna try to play with her head. I'm gonna try to play with something else.

Glad I could amuse you for a bit. And I agree~ playing mind games isn't worth your time. I was a little nugget then, so I had nothing better to do and too stupid to know it was stupid to do it.? Embarrassed
Don't play with minds, only heads! That's my moto! Kiss
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: