Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:49:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Why are people like this?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why are people like this?  (Read 14599 times)
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2006, 04:12:27 PM »

Ok Ok advice Queens and Kings.

Heres my question!

This girl that I was dating back in November talk to for two months. Dated for two weeks. Well she came back from California from Reading week blah blah. Said she was busy that week was online blah blah changed her names. Well I'm an attention whore and I need my attention. So anyways I thought I was blocked blah blah. I did a huge rant on my myspace.com , being a retard i forgot she had a myspace http://www.myspace.com/juliasteel sooooooooo I called her a cunt, said her apartment sucked blah blah, and to shave better downstairs. Needless to say I did delete it, and put up an apology and well apparently she looked at my myspace afterwards and found out I put up the rant again which explains why I had an apology to my readers. Sooooooooo yeah. Right now its been a long time since then. But we see each other at school all the time and its really awkward. So advice people do I say her name and apoligize in person?

thanks

You're a mean boy!

Yes I know, thats why I want to say im sorry to her in person.

Fuck All Y'all
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2006, 04:17:07 PM »

Ok Ok advice Queens and Kings.

Heres my question!

This girl that I was dating back in November talk to for two months. Dated for two weeks. Well she came back from California from Reading week blah blah. Said she was busy that week was online blah blah changed her names. Well I'm an attention whore and I need my attention. So anyways I thought I was blocked blah blah. I did a huge rant on my myspace.com , being a retard i forgot she had a myspace http://www.myspace.com/juliasteel sooooooooo I called her a cunt, said her apartment sucked blah blah, and to shave better downstairs. Needless to say I did delete it, and put up an apology and well apparently she looked at my myspace afterwards and found out I put up the rant again which explains why I had an apology to my readers. Sooooooooo yeah. Right now its been a long time since then. But we see each other at school all the time and its really awkward. So advice people do I say her name and apoligize in person?

thanks

You march your little ass over to her and apologize! ? Angry

How old are you?! ?Writing something like that, lord! ?If you had any maturity, you would have made an effort to speak to her in person about your needs. ?Writing a nasty message about someone you supposedly care about (for other people to see) is fucked up. ?Why the hell would you write something like that? ?Did you not have the balls to talk to her rationally?  And you apologized to your readers, but not to her?? Huh?? Fucked up... You don't deserve her. ?Shame on you.?

Anyway, if you feel the need to apologize to her, it shows that maybe you've grown up a little.  But don't expect her to just forgive and forget, you can't take your words back. 

« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 04:23:57 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2006, 04:31:40 PM »

Sorry Mr. Asraelius, I appologise on her behalf.

Got you out of that one, Chelle...

Thank ya  Grin

Jim Dear, warms my heart and soul   hihi

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2006, 04:35:19 PM »

Very harsh, well you see I take it personal when someone gets messages I sent them especially when we are so called seeing each other and doesnt respond yet will change her name and stuff. They never got the they werent sent thing. I mean I had my reasons, so I took it as a slap in the face, and well I just ranted about it.

No I apoligized to her on my thing not to the readers. I just reput up the rant which is not on anymore and hasnt been for a long time, so the readers could understand the apology I was sending out to her.

Yeah I would march my ass right to her but her one friend seems very scary. Undecided

Fuck All Y'all
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2006, 05:16:46 PM »

Very harsh, well you see I take it personal when someone gets messages I sent them especially when we are so called seeing each other and doesnt respond yet will change her name and stuff. They never got the they werent sent thing. I mean I had my reasons, so I took it as a slap in the face, and well I just ranted about it.

No I apoligized to her on my thing not to the readers. I just reput up the rant which is not on anymore and hasnt been for a long time, so the readers could understand the apology I was sending out to her.

Yeah I would march my ass right to her but her one friend seems very scary. Undecided

Very harsh, but it's the cold hard truth, dear.? I know feeling ignored can be very painful and lonely, but that doesn't justify calling someone obscene names and criticizing something that you were fucking lucky to even see!? ?Roll Eyes?
You should apologize though, honey.? If her friend kicks your ass, well.... you deserve it? ?Grin

Just kidding.? Just don't go around when her scary friend is there, and I hope she accepts your apology.? ?Smiley

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2006, 05:39:43 PM »

so how many readers do you really have? Grin

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2006, 05:52:31 PM »

Thank ya  Grin

Jim Dear, warms my heart and soul   hihi

's all right, dear.

Jimmer Jammer! I'm ashamed to share my name with you,

but not really. I just hope that you take it as a lessons not to be an attention seeking little bitch. If she doesn't forgive you, I won't be too suprised. But if you're going to spill that shit on the internet, then I guess you should be prepared to get burnt...

Oh, I do have one bit of advice, actually. On no account say 'but I didn't think that you were going to see it...' That'd be pretty bad.....

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2006, 05:55:57 PM »

I tried to cater to my readers, but yeah I really am sorry about the whole thing I shouldnt have got all hissy pissy, and now its just like a kick in the balls and punch in teh stomach when we see each other in the halls.

Fuck All Y'all
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2006, 08:04:13 PM »

Markus got some pussy!!!!!!!!! hell yeah dude!! u got some before the date?

U are a true master.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2006, 08:05:54 PM »

Yep, before the date.  Grin

Although, I woulden't say I'm a true master.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 08:29:54 PM »

shit dude, u rollin high bro.

U goin out with her again?

Sounds like a keeper to me.

ive never heard of getting some before a fuckin date.... thats wild.

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 09:12:28 PM »

I tried to cater to my readers, but yeah I really am sorry about the whole thing I shouldnt have got all hissy pissy, and now its just like a kick in the balls and punch in teh stomach when we see each other in the halls.

How long has it been since this happened?

And dude, before you start bitching at a woman to "shave downstairs,"....  Try it on yourself hihi

Yep, before the date. Grin

Although, I woulden't say I'm a true master.

Worth the wait, hm?   Wink

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2006, 12:38:41 AM »

It happened in November 2005. But we have seen so much of each other its not even funny. Its like the karma police or god love making me feel like shit.

Some girl recommended the whole apoligizing in person which i thought of before any recommondations, I just was thinking what the best way to do it. I have no idea if she still liked me or still thought of me I dont know. All I know is I should apoligize in person, im thinking of asking to talk to her for a minute pulling her a side apoligizing and maybe giving her a card.

Basically state how im sorry for being such an asshole, and how i didnt mean to be rude, i just was hurt by my assumptions and didnt know how to deal with her not responding to me, cause i really digged you alot.

i dont know if that sounds good but yeah...

Fuck All Y'all
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2006, 01:32:51 AM »

well actually...  ok

Markus; Good luck! Now go for her sister!  hihi

SLCPUNK
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2006, 01:53:44 AM »

A true master would not have posted that he got laid.................

Wink
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2006, 04:14:40 AM »

yeah, it's like I would post that I drank some coffee today.

J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2006, 11:09:55 AM »

Wink

amazing hihi

Fuck All Y'all
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »

It was actually a 2nd date not a first date if that's any consolation to you.

As far as know, we're going out again.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2006, 02:38:03 PM »

It was actually a 2nd date not a first date if that's any consolation to you.

As far as know, we're going out again.

Please post her real name this time too, thanks................. Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »

Wink

yeah but he went from fuckin his pillow to an actual chick BEFORE a date.

talk about a one year turnaround!

He should write a book!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: