Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 01:10:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Wes describes twat a bit....
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wes describes twat a bit....  (Read 9235 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 01:42:50 PM »

see this is what bothers me. What makes it OK for him to have the demo, but NOT for the rest of the hardcore fans and I? Who made this guy, and all the other elitist out there the gatekeepers of all GnR demos? If this guy has it, then any other hardcore fan that wants it should have it too. The fact of the matter is no one should have it, but its not up to this guy to decide whats right for the GnR community, or whats right for me. ITS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL, in every sense of the word. 

When it comes to leaks, hypocracy appears to be the H in HTGTH nowadays, sadly...  Undecided

It's not about hypocrisy, what people need to understand is that the management, which represents the artist, has asked us and every other forum to remove all links. If you don't like it, you can open a forum and run it the way you want.

But since you and everybody else is here, you must respect the rules of the forum.

And I do respect them. But that does not mean I'm not allowed to openly criticise them.

Well, you're obviously not in China, but I would expect more from you, since you've been here for some time now... Calling the administration and the mods hypocrits doesn't exactly reflect the situation...

CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 01:44:06 PM »

Zakk Wylde is a proper good guitarist and I was hoping he would be the Bucket's replacement. Oh well its not to be.

I would cry with joy if Slash was back though.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »

Its actually been 15 years since an 'original' album
Why didn't someone tell me that Albert Einstein had been brought back to life? nervous

ATREAL1_1
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2006, 02:06:39 PM »

see this is what bothers me. What makes it OK for him to have the demo, but NOT for the rest of the hardcore fans and I? Who made this guy, and all the other elitist out there the gatekeepers of all GnR demos? If this guy has it, then any other hardcore fan that wants it should have it too. The fact of the matter is no one should have it, but its not up to this guy to decide whats right for the GnR community, or whats right for me. ITS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL, in every sense of the word.?

When it comes to leaks, hypocracy appears to be the H in HTGTH nowadays, sadly...? Undecided

It's not about hypocrisy, what people need to understand is that the management, which represents the artist, has asked us and every other forum to remove all links. If you don't like it, you can open a forum and run it the way you want.

But since you and everybody else is here, you must respect the rules of the forum.

no dude, im not upset with you guys for having to delete theads, I understand that and have no problems with that. Im talking about if someone has the song, like wes (not that im not appriciative of what he already gave us) saying he has the song twat, but he doesnt want to give it out to the fans, cause he doesnt think its right. Then he shouldnt have it either.

There is other ways of spreading music that do not involve message boards at all.

Like I said, I have no probs with the MODS or ADMIN of any site at all. peace
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2006, 02:10:23 PM »

it seems that no every thread is turning into a discussion about our mods or twat......

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 02:47:54 PM »

it seems that no every thread is turning into a discussion about our mods or twat......
would you rather it be about axl's hair and clothing or womens sex fantasies with axl like it had been? hihi

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 02:55:33 PM »

would you rather it be about axl's hair and clothing or womens sex fantasies with axl like it had been? hihi

How about a good ole fashioned "who better? bucket , slash or robin?"  or "who should replace bucket?"

lol

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2006, 03:01:51 PM »

Why didn't someone tell me that Albert Einstein had been brought back to life? nervous

Nah I'm glad he mentioned this.  I totally forgot about those albums.  Wasn't the first single off those albums Every Rose Has It's Thorn?

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2006, 03:05:44 PM »

Hmm, that actually sounds like good reading ....it is a slow news day after all. haha kidding.  I'm glad I started reading the message board AFTER all of that Wink

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SonofAGun
Rocker

Original fan Circa 87, Shaq and Roses?

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2006, 03:07:50 PM »

Nah I'm glad he mentioned this.  I totally forgot about those albums.  Wasn't the first single off those albums Every Rose Has It's Thorn?

No, it was Cats in the Cradle.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2006, 03:09:01 PM »

Can Merck play a lead guitar?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
makane
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2006, 04:02:57 PM »

Can Merck play a lead guitar?
Maybe thats the reason for album delay...

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
conny
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 04:11:19 PM »

...but I would expect more from you, since you've been here for some time now... Calling the administration and the mods hypocrits doesn't exactly reflect the situation...

I didn't call anyone anything. I said 'when it comes to leaks' and I totally stand behind that. The policy regarding the leaks IS hyprocritical. The policy of the management and the policy of the boards, and yes - also of this board. I'm cool with the rules, and I respect the policy regarding the leaks. But I just can not agree with it.
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 04:15:35 PM »

is this a joke?Huh

poop
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2006, 04:17:24 PM »

...but I would expect more from you, since you've been here for some time now... Calling the administration and the mods hypocrits doesn't exactly reflect the situation...

I didn't call anyone anything. I said 'when it comes to leaks' and I totally stand behind that. The policy regarding the leaks IS hyprocritical. The policy of the management and the policy of the boards, and yes - also of this board. I'm cool with the rules, and I respect the policy regarding the leaks. But I just can not agree with it.

Well, since the admin and at least me (I can't talk about the other mods, but I'm pretty sure most of them do) agree with this policy, you're calling us hypocrits...

So you are calling someone something...

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2006, 04:19:23 PM »

I just got some TWAT.. Must say it was a pleasureable experience.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2006, 04:29:02 PM »

I feel like TWAT and the full version of Better are already out there, somewhere on the web; and if I can just crack this Da Vinchi like code or something I can find them on the internet on some hidden site or something hahahah.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
conny
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2006, 05:51:43 PM »

Well, since the admin and at least me (I can't talk about the other mods, but I'm pretty sure most of them do) agree with this policy, you're calling us hypocrits...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=25459.100

Reply # 115, if you care...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2006, 06:08:21 PM »

Yeah, unfortunately I have read it. You don't want to read my answer to that post...

conny
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2006, 06:30:28 PM »

Yeah, unfortunately I have read it. You don't want to read my answer to that post...

Well what are you waiting for? The spaceship back to planet fan?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: