Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:26:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Wes describes twat a bit....
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wes describes twat a bit....  (Read 9233 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« on: February 17, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »

TWAT is kind of a mellow song I would say the guitar work is sort of like the gardens but the volcals and melody are alot like estranged with the new axl touch i have strong faith that this will be a true epic

sounds cool...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 11:44:14 AM »

what a tease.   Cry

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »

TWAT is kind of a mellow song I would say the guitar work is sort of like the gardens but the volcals and melody are alot like estranged with the new axl touch i have strong faith that this will be a true epic

sounds cool...

Does that count as a spoiler?  hihi

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
conny
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »

So bring it on!

At least a minute of this song!

C'mon!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »

Zakk Wylde said these was a one minute long solo in the middle of it.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 11:46:48 AM »

well  i hope i`ll listen to it the first time when i get CD....   and it seems that this moment is nearing...

when did he say that?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »

well  i hope i`ll listen to it the first time when i get CD....   and it seems that this moment is nearing...

when did he say that?

He made some comments a few years back about his experience with GnR. He basically said he showed up at the studio and there no one there but a sound engineer. Never saw Axl or any of  the band. He did later describe the music a little bit.

Look it up, I'm not making it up.

He made other comments about working with Slash. I'm not sure if he had two stints with GnR.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:00:10 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 11:49:49 AM »

i cannot wait  crying

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 11:52:29 AM »

What a TWAT   Tongue
elmir
VIP

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 12:03:39 PM »

indeed.

I please one person per day...today is not your day...tomorrow ain't looking good either...
hally187
Rocker

Booooiiiiiiinnnngggg

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 12:06:15 PM »

What a TWAT? ?Tongue

I couldnt agree more Tongue

maybe a little off the point, but how pissed off would you be if you were axl and had gone through so much to bring the fans new music and then some guy leaks it on the net, then again I guess if you spend 10 years making an album you could argue he's doing more to keep music from the fans than ?he is to give it to them... but anyway... im glad to hear something new, I just wish it didnt have to become such a ridiculous scandal amongst certain fans.
Chodem
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 12:08:39 PM »

What a TWAT? ?Tongue

maybe a little off the point, but how pissed off would you be if you were axl and had gone through so much to bring the fans new music and then some guy leaks it on the net, then again I guess if you spend 10 years making an album you could argue he's doing more to keep music from the fans than ?he is to give it to them... but anyway... im glad to hear something new, I just wish it didnt have to become such a ridiculous scandal amongst certain fans.

I don't think I'd be that pissed considering there's been no original album in 13 years, a cancelled tour with no real explanation as to why, and still no official release date....
hally187
Rocker

Booooiiiiiiinnnngggg

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 12:26:58 PM »

What a TWAT? ?Tongue

I don't think I'd be that pissed considering there's been no original album in 13 years, a cancelled tour with no real explanation as to why, and still no official release date....

I understand what you're saying, but i think thats the general fans opinion, certainly not Axls.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 12:30:34 PM »

Yeah, I wish we could get a minute preview of that song as well.... but I guess we'll have to be patient. peace
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 12:38:32 PM »

I think the piece is said to have been arranged with orchestral works.  If so the final version must sound different.

I'd love to hear the demo version one day.
ATREAL1_1
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 12:52:06 PM »

see this is what bothers me. What makes it OK for him to have the demo, but NOT for the rest of the hardcore fans and I? Who made this guy, and all the other elitist out there the gatekeepers of all GnR demos? If this guy has it, then any other hardcore fan that wants it should have it too. The fact of the matter is no one should have it, but its not up to this guy to decide whats right for the GnR community, or whats right for me. ITS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL, in every sense of the word. 
conny
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 01:00:36 PM »

see this is what bothers me. What makes it OK for him to have the demo, but NOT for the rest of the hardcore fans and I? Who made this guy, and all the other elitist out there the gatekeepers of all GnR demos? If this guy has it, then any other hardcore fan that wants it should have it too. The fact of the matter is no one should have it, but its not up to this guy to decide whats right for the GnR community, or whats right for me. ITS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL, in every sense of the word.?

When it comes to leaks, hypocracy appears to be the H in HTGTH nowadays, sadly...? Undecided
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 01:09:24 PM »

see this is what bothers me. What makes it OK for him to have the demo, but NOT for the rest of the hardcore fans and I? Who made this guy, and all the other elitist out there the gatekeepers of all GnR demos? If this guy has it, then any other hardcore fan that wants it should have it too. The fact of the matter is no one should have it, but its not up to this guy to decide whats right for the GnR community, or whats right for me. ITS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL, in every sense of the word. 

When it comes to leaks, hypocracy appears to be the H in HTGTH nowadays, sadly...  Undecided

It's not about hypocrisy, what people need to understand is that the management, which represents the artist, has asked us and every other forum to remove all links. If you don't like it, you can open a forum and run it the way you want.

But since you and everybody else is here, you must respect the rules of the forum.

conny
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 01:23:46 PM »

see this is what bothers me. What makes it OK for him to have the demo, but NOT for the rest of the hardcore fans and I? Who made this guy, and all the other elitist out there the gatekeepers of all GnR demos? If this guy has it, then any other hardcore fan that wants it should have it too. The fact of the matter is no one should have it, but its not up to this guy to decide whats right for the GnR community, or whats right for me. ITS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL, in every sense of the word.?

When it comes to leaks, hypocracy appears to be the H in HTGTH nowadays, sadly...? Undecided

It's not about hypocrisy, what people need to understand is that the management, which represents the artist, has asked us and every other forum to remove all links. If you don't like it, you can open a forum and run it the way you want.

But since you and everybody else is here, you must respect the rules of the forum.

And I do respect them. But that does not mean I'm not allowed to openly criticise them.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 01:41:30 PM »

Its actually been 15 years since an 'original' album
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: