Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 10:56:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catcher in the Rye clip-Discuss  (Read 145074 times)
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #660 on: February 27, 2006, 04:08:13 PM »

I doubt you're going to get anything more than the full version of CITR..... I really don't believe any more material is out there.

I requested you pm me, I have some interesting news for you.
Which is it? How many more times will you contradict your self? One minute there's one leak, the next a bunch. Make up your mind.

I told you, I don't think there is more material out there, but the person who has the track to leak does. How hard is it for you to understand it has never been my decision to leak the track?

You're getting boring. ?ok

Why don't you just keep your mouth shut, you've said your bit, and we all understand what you are saying. Now let's see what happens next, maybe you'll be proved right maybe you'll look stupid. Either way, you continuously reposting the same thing about the leaks over and over again isn't helping your cause.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #661 on: February 27, 2006, 04:08:30 PM »

or we should just dont give a fuck and get on with or lifes.. im gonna go out in my garden make a snowman with a large dick... And then im gonna have myself a laugh, and throug stones at him!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #662 on: February 27, 2006, 04:10:18 PM »

rofl!!!

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #663 on: February 27, 2006, 04:10:48 PM »

or we should just dont give a fuck and get on with or lifes.. im gonna go out in my garden make a snowman with a large dick... And then im gonna have myself a laugh, and throug stones at him!

best post in this topic as of yet? hihi

Make sure you make some pictures of it  Grin

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #664 on: February 27, 2006, 04:11:15 PM »

Can I join you?? hihi

Steel_Angel
« Reply #665 on: February 27, 2006, 04:12:28 PM »

Thanks Mr.Intensity  ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #666 on: February 27, 2006, 04:14:25 PM »

I doubt you're going to get anything more than the full version of CITR..... I really don't believe any more material is out there.

I requested you pm me, I have some interesting news for you.
Which is it? How many more times will you contradict your self? One minute there's one leak, the next a bunch. Make up your mind.

I told you, I don't think there is more material out there, but the person who has the track to leak does. How hard is it for you to understand it has never been my decision to leak the track?

You're getting boring. ?ok

Why don't you just keep your mouth shut, you've said your bit, and we all understand what you are saying. Now let's see what happens next, maybe you'll be proved right maybe you'll look stupid. Either way, you continuously reposting the same thing about the leaks over and over again isn't helping your cause.

The excessive whining is not helping your guys cause either. ok If you also would take notice you'd see that I am being polite by responding to others and I remain active in this thread in case someone else wants to pm me and claim they have another unleaked track for trade. peace
SLCPUNK
« Reply #667 on: February 27, 2006, 04:15:09 PM »

Too many attention seekers involved in this whole debacle for my liking.

Yes, indeed there are.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #668 on: February 27, 2006, 04:16:46 PM »

yeah, your welcome james..  beer

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #669 on: February 27, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »

well, if and whn the full version leaks, PM me Lips Sealed
mr. moustache
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #670 on: February 27, 2006, 04:17:39 PM »

Thanks Mr.Intensity  ok
thanks for what?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #671 on: February 27, 2006, 04:19:30 PM »

for fucking up my weekend  Cry
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #672 on: February 27, 2006, 04:19:47 PM »

Now that would be 'Intense' rofl ok

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #673 on: February 27, 2006, 04:20:42 PM »

for fucking up my weekend? Cry

haha, you should never trust anyone or believe anyone untill proven otherwise....this is the internet for fuck sake  Tongue

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #674 on: February 27, 2006, 04:21:13 PM »

Stop the whining and endless "is it gonna leak or not" talk. We can only guess and I'm not interested in seeing pages and pages of "Yes, I think it will", "maybe today!" or "I don't think so" posts.

This thread is boring.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #675 on: February 27, 2006, 04:21:49 PM »

The excessive whining is not helping your guys cause either. ok If you also would take notice you'd see that I am being polite by responding to others and I remain active in this thread in case someone else wants to pm me and claim they have another unleaked track for trade. peace

My point of view with all leaks is either leak what you have or shut the fuck up about it, and you have done neither so you look stupid at this point in time. And before you say what would you know, I've been involved in the leaking of many a song/album in the past and probably will be again in the future. ?ok
gav
« Reply #676 on: February 27, 2006, 04:22:29 PM »

how's the song?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #677 on: February 27, 2006, 04:23:24 PM »

I do agree now that I should have remained silent, but I thought everyone could be patient since they had waited for 10 years and already had 3 new leaked tracks.... I assumed people could understand the concept of wanting to gather all possible leaked tracks and they would understand that it may take time to achieve that goal. I also thought people could understand that CITR would lose its trade value if it was leak in full.

I was originally chastised for even claiming yet another track exists, as Mr.Gibbons on Mygnr and as Mr.Intensity here. Yet, within a day a 9 second clip appeared which proved that CITR did exist. I have continued to remain in the public posting because I still would like to obtain more tracks IF they are out there... although I am now believing they are not.

I thought everyone would be appreciative of my efforts.

I was clearly wrong. ?yes
Steel_Angel
« Reply #678 on: February 27, 2006, 04:23:34 PM »

for fucking up my weekend? Cry

haha, you should never trust anyone or believe anyone untill proven otherwise....this is the internet for fuck sake? Tongue

true dat Undecided

so whats your favorite part of the 9 sec clip of catcher in the rye? ?rofl
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #679 on: February 27, 2006, 04:24:21 PM »

it just kind of pisses me off that someone out there is being a prick, posting lil 9 second clips , dangling that shit in front of our faces. then you've got another person "giving their word" that the song will be out there, but yet at the same time saying "i have no control over all this". Well, when your"source" or "contact" lets you down and your credibility is shot all to hell, don't wonder why- it'll be your own fault. don't give your word on things you can't control- you'll be left looking like a fool.

actually he didn`t leak it..............

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: