Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:41:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  THERE ARE MOLES ON THE FORUMS! Mr. Intensi is one of them!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: THERE ARE MOLES ON THE FORUMS! Mr. Intensi is one of them!  (Read 12242 times)
themovieaddict.com
« on: March 01, 2006, 03:47:23 PM »

EDIT: Mr. Intensity has PM'd me to say he is NOT "TheGreatOne," a mole on MyGnrForum (now banned immediately after I posted his true identity). If this is the case, I apologize to Mr. Intensity. I was under the impression that he was "TheGreatOne."

--

This is the second time I have received information on this. I consider it to be legit as both people who passed it on to me are reliable and trustworthy. Take it as you will.
Hey,

I like your posts [...] There are "moles" at both sites watching, and one of them is the guy begging people for songs, and offering to buy them. They are trying to track down the source of this material. What he is doing is illegal, but neither site bans him. There are others going through the PM system trying to track down these songs. If you know people with these songs, do not let them trade the songs with anybody. If they cant leak them out in the open, tell them to keep them. Both sites are now apparently "semi-official", at least in concern to these leaks. If you swap any songs that havent surfaced yet, do it through email and not through PMs.

It has been implied to me that Mr. Intensi is one of these "moles" and that the reason he hasn't been banned from the forums yet - despite violating the guidelines ("no song requests") - is because management has full cooperation from the forums. Therefore he is "protected."

I'm not trying to accuse the forums here, don't take it the wrong way -- I'm just reporting what was passed on to me.

It would also explain why Intensi won't share and seems interested in finding personal info on people (asking for telephone numbers so that he can play clips of leaked songs over the phone, etc.).

« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 04:38:23 PM by I'mFromMyGNR » Logged
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »

I am a moleman, does that count?

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 04:03:53 PM »

I think too many people have been watching conspiracy theory.... if you're lucky I may decide to leak 15 seconds of yet another song for you within a week.

You guys really are too much. hihi
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »

We know. Mygnr is infested, not sure about here.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 04:05:12 PM »

Hmmm, I signed up on.........

March 30, 2004, 05:28:01 PM

Yes, thats me, I definitely am here from Sanctuary.  rofl
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »

who gives a fuck
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 04:06:24 PM »

This is the second time I have received information on this. I consider it to be legit as both people who passed it on to me are reliable and trustworthy. Take it as you will.
Hey,

I like your posts [...] There are "moles" at both sites watching, and one of them is the guy begging people for songs, and offering to buy them. They are trying to track down the source of this material. What he is doing is illegal, but neither site bans him. There are others going through the PM system trying to track down these songs. If you know people with these songs, do not let them trade the songs with anybody. If they cant leak them out in the open, tell them to keep them. Both sites are now apparently "semi-official", at least in concern to these leaks. If you swap any songs that havent surfaced yet, do it through email and not through PMs.

It has been implied to me that Mr. Intensi is one of these "moles" and that the reason he hasn't been banned from the forums yet - despite violating the guidelines ("no song requests") - is because management has full cooperation from the forums. Therefore he is "protected."

I'm not trying to accuse the forums here, don't take it the wrong way -- I'm just reporting what was passed on to me.

It would also explain why Intensi won't share and seems interested in finding personal info on people (asking for telephone numbers so that he can play clips of leaked songs over the phone, etc.).

Is one of them Hans Moleman?

Really, there's no surprise that someone from the band/management monitors these forums. It's their best spot for feedback/gauging fan response.

And it's no shock they want to plug the source of the leaks, though tbh I do hope no one gets burned for it, because in the grand scheme of things, these leaks are free promotion and nothing more.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 04:07:29 PM »

MOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attack of the killer MOLES!!

Fuck em.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 04:07:34 PM »

everything is possible....this being true is another thing hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 04:07:57 PM »

Hmmm, I signed up on.........

March 30, 2004, 05:28:01 PM

Yes, thats me, I definitely am here from Sanctuary.  rofl

I would highly suspect one or two people have been there since before that, or at least lurking if not actively registered.

But now you've got 15 seconds of virtual fame... 14...13121110...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 04:08:05 PM »

You know, he does have a point though... I have thought for a while my pms were being monitored, which is why I have always asked to have people contact me via personal im on a messenger service.

Requesting someone to call me or me call them via phone was simply to verify they had a track for trade. I've offered countless times for supposed people with tracks to call me private and we'd verify tracks before a trade.

If you people really think Axl would sue his fans... well.... rofl
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 04:08:27 PM »

Someone call Oliver Stone to do a movie on this. peace

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 04:10:13 PM »

You people dont get it. You can moniter PMs.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 04:11:43 PM »

There will come a day when all GNR fans are so tired of silence that they will be happy for the whole album to leak.

Axl must answer the question: does he want his album to be released legally or leak illegally...?
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 04:12:09 PM »

"TheGreatOne" (aka "Intensity"HuhHuh don;t know for sure?? anyone?) is just banned from my gnr with the following:

TheGreatOne is banned. He's a former member who was banned for posting false rumours, calling Merck a liar, insulting forum members and more. He also posting a personal message and ignored our friendly warnings.

*CLOSED*

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
shaun
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 04:13:06 PM »

If i want a leaked song i simply pm about 6 people. 3 to 4 people ignore and 2 to 3 people reply and post me a link to an external site from where i can obtain the leak. If i receive a pm asking for the latest link then 2 out of 3 times i pm them back. Fairs fair. Should i be saying all this here?  rofl
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 04:14:48 PM by D0badog » Logged
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2006, 04:13:13 PM »

If you people really think Axl would sue his fans... well.... rofl

I think Axl is far more intelligent than that. People have made a virtual industry around GNR bootlegs, and he's turned a blind eye well plenty of others have tried to cash in legally. Hell he even mentioned Buckethead BUYING the MSG show off EBay back when the guy cut out on the band... I think only Pearl Jam ever went beyond that, when they invited people to bootleg their shows (of course, then there was the online sale of every PJ show on that one tour, which was kinda needless).

That said, management will want to plug any future leaks via C&D's, that's standard practice for the content industry, and given how lopsided the law is in favor of content providers, it can be done very easily. But, I do believe, unlike with most cases, that there is no real threat of legal action here if people are cooperative.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006, 04:13:26 PM »

"TheGreatOne" (aka "Intensity"HuhHuh don;t know for sure?? anyone?) is just banned from my gnr with the following:

TheGreatOne is banned. He's a former member who was banned for posting false rumours, calling Merck a liar, insulting forum members and more. He also posting a personal message and ignored our friendly warnings.

*CLOSED*

Doesn't sound like a mole to me...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 04:14:57 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006, 04:13:36 PM »

He was banned cause part of what he did was he called Merck a liar? Its a message board for christ sakes...

HEIL MYGNRFORUM!

www.rosesofvelvet.com
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006, 04:14:47 PM »

I agree. Who cares.
If someone was leaking actual songs from the upcoming CD, it would be a totally different story. These are just demos, and who knows how old they are.
GnR is getting a lot of good buzz for these, and the interest is at it's highest peak in years.
As long as its JUST demos leaking, I don't think they really care...even if they claim to.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: