Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:31:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227941 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  AXL AND PUBLIC APPEARANCES LATELY---ITS 1989 AGAIN
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AXL AND PUBLIC APPEARANCES LATELY---ITS 1989 AGAIN  (Read 1715 times)
waxlrose1987
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 03, 2006, 12:16:06 AM »

remember around 1989 AXL would pop up at all these late night clubs and make appearances and everyone would ask how's the new album coming...The best was when he and west arkeen played Yesterdays at the scrap bar that MTV showed on rockumentary..........Here we are 15 years later and the man after hiding in a cave for 3 years is back making the rounds.....Maybe he is over this hermit phase he went thru..hopefully he is done with all the psychic bullshit and psychological analysis shit that seemed to mess him up......and i am still pissed cuz I was at the Roxy last week and left around 12 am and AXL showed uplike 30 mins later....FUCK
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 12:17:46 AM »

that sux dude
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 12:29:01 AM »

Wow, that sucks about missing Axl by only 30 mintues, I would be kicking myself for a long time if that had happened to me. But back to your topic, yeah I think we all agree that Axl making public appearances again can only be a good thing, clearly something is happening.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 05:49:20 AM »

thats gotta hurt

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 05:54:57 AM »

I guess someone said he wasn't out there because he wasn't promoting anything. Well, if he's going out now and making public appearences, we know what's that means! ok

Amanda
Headliner

It Girl

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 06:16:01 AM »

remember around 1989 AXL would pop up at all these late night clubs and make appearances and everyone would ask how's the new album coming...The best was when he and west arkeen played Yesterdays at the scrap bar that MTV showed on rockumentary..........Here we are 15 years later and the man after hiding in a cave for 3 years is back making the rounds.....Maybe he is over this hermit phase he went thru..hopefully he is done with all the psychic bullshit and psychological analysis shit that seemed to mess him up......and i am still pissed cuz I was at the Roxy last week and left around 12 am and AXL showed uplike 30 mins later....FUCK

Yeah, I was there when he walked in.

Sippin' a drink and feeling fine.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: