Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:21:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Lets hold off on the excitement once and for all
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lets hold off on the excitement once and for all  (Read 2291 times)
waxlrose1987
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 07, 2006, 10:08:56 PM »

everyone seems to be getting all crazy thinking the new album is coming out in a few weeks....all the excitement with radio singles, press statements, leaks, tour dates...ok thats all fine and dandy but there is STILL NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE for the album.....and remember an album like this will have an offical release date at least 2 or 3 months before the actual release.....so as far as i am concerend there is still nothing on the horizon.......Call me pessimistic but I have been let down way too many fucking times with AXL and GNR the last oh gee 10 years or so, so i will believe it when i get the fucking album in my cd player.............Prediction: Axl will come out of hibernation to tour for 6 weeks then go back into his cave and we wont hear from him for another 2 years...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 10:10:35 PM by waxlrose1987 » Logged
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 10:10:58 PM »

same thread , different day.

if people wanna get excited then who cares? this is a board for gnr fans ... theres been more action this year allready then in the last 4 or 5 ...

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »

And the people love their action.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
waxlrose1987
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 10:37:34 PM »

if internet leaks and axl going to parties counts as action
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 10:49:39 PM »

everyone seems to be getting all crazy thinking the new album is coming out in a few weeks....all the excitement with radio singles, press statements, leaks, tour dates...ok thats all fine and dandy but there is STILL NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE for the album.....and remember an album like this will have an offical release date at least 2 or 3 months before the actual release.....so as far as i am concerend there is still nothing on the horizon.......Call me pessimistic but I have been let down way too many fucking times with AXL and GNR the last oh gee 10 years or so, so i will believe it when i get the fucking album in my cd player.............Prediction: Axl will come out of hibernation to tour for 6 weeks then go back into his cave and we wont hear from him for another 2 years...

Well, since Axl spoke to Keanu (your claims, remember) - you'd think you wouldn't be so panicked about when CD might come out.  After all, didn't you say that there's gonna be 3 discs?  June, September, and Christmas, right?

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
speed_stone
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 10:51:20 PM »

the craziness one person (axl) can cause... Roll Eyes
un-fucking-believable. only axl. ok
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 10:52:01 PM »

Well, since Axl spoke to Keanu (your claims, remember) - you'd think you wouldn't be so panicked about when CD might come out.  After all, didn't you say that there's gonna be 3 discs?  June, September, and Christmas, right?

-darknemus

OWNED!!!!
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 12:16:46 AM »

-darknemus

OWNED!!!!

DOUBLE OWNED!!!!!!! DAMN PUNK!  rofl

gnrevolution.com
Megaguns
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 02:24:29 AM »

that is funny.... you have proved with your own statement that you are full of shit.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 02:27:50 AM »

An exit stage right may raise the collective board IQ to a reasonable level here soon..........
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 03:01:36 AM »

Same shit, different day.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: