Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:28:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Congratulations to Iran for Losing their Enrichment of Uranium Virginity!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congratulations to Iran for Losing their Enrichment of Uranium Virginity!  (Read 9215 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« on: April 11, 2006, 02:36:52 PM »

Hits Milestone in Nuclear Technology
AP - 48 minutes ago
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran has successfully enriched uranium for the first time, a landmark in its quest to develop nuclear fuel, hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday. He insisted, however, that his country does not aim to develop nuclear weapons. In a nationally televised speech, Ahmadinejad called on the West "not to cause an everlasting hatred in the hearts of Iranians" by trying to force Iran to abandon uranium enrichment.

Shit, let me introduce you to fan. hihi

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 02:40:56 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 02:50:55 PM »

Yeah, Iran is up to something, no doubt.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 07:23:26 PM »

Halliburton sold them key components for nuclear reactors in the 90's.

And continued to do business with them even after 9-11.

Now Bush wants to drop a nuke on them.

What a surprise.

Markus Asraelius
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »

What a surprise.

So, what are you saying?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »

What a surprise.

So, what are you saying?

What are you reading?
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 07:48:22 PM »

Are you sure it was yellow cake?

Yes I'm sure BITCH!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

What a surprise.

Halliburton is pure evil.  I never heard about the components being sold by them though.  Do you have a link to a story?  I'd like to read about that.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 11:34:32 PM »

What a surprise.

Halliburton is pure evil.  I never heard about the components being sold by them though.  Do you have a link to a story?  I'd like to read about that.

They also sold to Libya as well which they were fined 3.8 million for. Chenney is/was waging war on the same people he was doing business with. Good news though: he can rebuild both countries after he bombs them.

Oh the irony...........

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6982444/site/newsweek

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7119752

http://www.iranexpert.com/2003/halliburtonsiran3december.htm

http://worldnewstrust.org/modules/AMS/article.php?storyid=919
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 11:36:17 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
RichardNixon
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 11:44:15 PM »

I have a feeling this is going to get locked  hihi

SLC- You're right on the money btw.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 12:07:09 AM »

I have a feeling this is going to get locked  hihi

SLC- You're right on the money btw.

Thanks.....

My "Volume" is about a 2.5 out of 10 right now, and that is where I will stay............
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 12:30:26 PM »

What a surprise.

So, what are you saying?

What are you reading?

What you're posting.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 02:20:52 PM »

considering that most western countries could have or have the ability to build or deploy nuclear weapons it would be foolish for one country to use them on another...and if iran had weapons it would be in the same situation...the country would be obliterated if it even attempted to use them...especially since there are american spy satellites in numerous orbits and would detect it almost immediately...china has had nuclear weapons for decades, and how many people trust pakistan with nukes....after all, people always complain these countries are backwards in development terms...so why deny iran a right to advance themselves...

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 02:52:40 PM »

considering that most western countries could have or have the ability to build or deploy nuclear weapons it would be foolish for one country to use them on another...and if iran had weapons it would be in the same situation...the country would be obliterated if it even attempted to use them...especially since there are american spy satellites in numerous orbits and would detect it almost immediately...china has had nuclear weapons for decades, and how many people trust pakistan with nukes....after all, people always complain these countries are backwards in development terms...so why deny iran a right to advance themselves...

Q.........always on point.
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 07:48:02 PM »

If I lived in a country that...
 - Belongs in some sort of Axis of evil according to George Bush
 - Has large quanities of certain hard-to-come-by natural resource
 - Has 2 of it's neighbouring countries invaded by US of A within last few years
 - Has back water-ish army
....I would be extremely goddamned pleased if we were busy as hell trying to aquire all nukes we can get aswell.

Nuclear weapons mean certain amount of diplomatic immunity.
Their role as a potential tool in actual war is extremely irrelevant side bonus ever since the start of cold war.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Surfrider
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 10:10:03 PM »

I would agree if they weren't religious nuts whose leader makes remarks about wiping other countries off the map.  Something tells me the theory of MAD was developed with out thinking about our fanatical muslims in the middle east.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »

Yeah, when one country, such as Iran, threatens to wipe another country off the map and have a general policy of intolerance and are controlled by a non elected religous leader.....how responsible will they be if they have nukes??

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 10:30:28 PM »

Yeah, when one country, such as Iran, threatens to wipe another country off the map and have a general policy of intolerance and are controlled by a non elected religous leader.....how responsible will they be if they have nukes??

For a minute I thought you meant the USA...........

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 10:36:48 PM »

Have we ever stated we were going to wipe a country off the face of the Earth? NO

Do we allow freedom of religion? Womans Rights? YES

Do we have  elections in which the people chose their leaders? Yes

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Get off the USA bashing soapbox. I'm not even talking about partisan politics here.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Surfrider
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 10:37:18 PM »

Assuming we are ran by religious nuts, is that an argument to let more religious nuts have nukes?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 11:28:07 PM »

Assuming we are ran by religious nuts, is that an argument to let more religious nuts have nukes?

Some people consider Bush a little nut. A man who proclaims that Jesus was his favorite philosopher yet pushes for war over peace, lies and generally is immoral.

Some people may find that statement rather hypocritical (original, not yours) in regard to nukes and who should have them. Once more, even more hypocritical since it was Chenney's Halliburton that sold them the components in the first place.

No USA bashing, just putting it out that the claims made against Iran (true or false) many hold to Bush as well.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: