Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 05:56:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228076 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!  (Read 50415 times)
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2006, 08:14:09 PM »

A. I have no clue if the guy's telling the truth or not.  His story seems plausible, at least.  In addition - none of his other posts were even Guns related on there.  Not like a one post wonder attention whore type, anyway.

B. Just because he didn't give details does NOT mean he's lying.  Of course, it also doesn't mean he's telling the truth.. but it certainly doesn't prove or disprove the guy.

C. Pilferk really does have a brain Smiley

D. As the disc gets closer and closer to release - these stories become more and more lkely to be true.. in my opinion.  I'm telling you its only a matter of a few weeks or so until the thing's available online in its entirety.. in my opinion.

-darknemus

in regards to D. do you really think that,and in such a short space in time

The only way D can happen is if/when c.d hits the mastering stage.. at this point there is not a mastered final version of the album. If Chinese Democracy leaks it will happen when the c.d. enters the reproduction stage most likely. When it is officially mastered I am sure only Geffen, Axl, management, and maybe all band members will get a mastered copy.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2006, 08:15:17 PM »

i pmed him 4 times and still i dont understand why he cant name one fucking track he heard no hes full of shit. soz.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2006, 08:17:07 PM »

#4 He shyed away from all private contact as well which could have possibly verified him.

I exchanged at least 5 PMs with him.  peace

It all depends how you approach people.  Roll Eyes

Did he give you any information regarding tracklisting/lyrics/artwork?? Did the cd have linear notes of all the musicians that featured on certain songs? Or did he basically play pattycake and shy away from any detaill? I didn't approach him as I didn't take time to sign up over there.. although I had a couple people trying to get his contact info of any kind, but he didn't want to give it out......
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2006, 08:17:27 PM »

i pmed him 4 times and still i dont understand why he cant name one fucking track he heard no hes full of shit. soz.

he cant name one track coz he didnt hear it... its bullshit... same song and dance as always ....
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2006, 08:18:38 PM »

I'd like to know the title/titles of the tracks he considered "filler." ok
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2006, 08:19:07 PM »

A. I have no clue if the guy's telling the truth or not.? His story seems plausible, at least.? In addition - none of his other posts were even Guns related on there.? Not like a one post wonder attention whore type, anyway.

B. Just because he didn't give details does NOT mean he's lying.? Of course, it also doesn't mean he's telling the truth.. but it certainly doesn't prove or disprove the guy.

D. As the disc gets closer and closer to release - these stories become more and more lkely to be true.. in my opinion.? I'm telling you its only a matter of a few weeks or so until the thing's available online in its entirety.. in my opinion.

-darknemus

The only way D can happen is if/when c.d hits the mastering stage.. at this point there is not a mastered final version of the album. If Chinese Democracy leaks it will happen when the c.d. enters the reproduction stage most likely. When it is officially mastered I am sure only Geffen, Axl, management, and maybe all band members will get a mastered copy.

im not being an arsehole Mr I but how do you know that CD hasnt been mastered yet,its not like axl will walk the streets shouting "CDs being mastered everyone".and i agree with you that it wont be on the net until the reproduction stage is under way. peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2006, 08:22:30 PM »

A. I have no clue if the guy's telling the truth or not.  His story seems plausible, at least.  In addition - none of his other posts were even Guns related on there.  Not like a one post wonder attention whore type, anyway.

B. Just because he didn't give details does NOT mean he's lying.  Of course, it also doesn't mean he's telling the truth.. but it certainly doesn't prove or disprove the guy.

D. As the disc gets closer and closer to release - these stories become more and more lkely to be true.. in my opinion.  I'm telling you its only a matter of a few weeks or so until the thing's available online in its entirety.. in my opinion.

-darknemus

im not being an arsehole Mr I but how do you know that CD hasnt been mastered yet,its not like axl will walk the streets shouting "CDs being mastered everyone".and i agree with you that it wont be on the net until the reproduction stage is under way. peace

You'll just have to trust me that it hasn't been mastered yet.. I don't know if a tracklisting has even been determined either. Wink
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2006, 08:25:48 PM »

A. I have no clue if the guy's telling the truth or not.? His story seems plausible, at least.? In addition - none of his other posts were even Guns related on there.? Not like a one post wonder attention whore type, anyway.

B. Just because he didn't give details does NOT mean he's lying.? Of course, it also doesn't mean he's telling the truth.. but it certainly doesn't prove or disprove the guy.

D. As the disc gets closer and closer to release - these stories become more and more lkely to be true.. in my opinion.? I'm telling you its only a matter of a few weeks or so until the thing's available online in its entirety.. in my opinion.

-darknemus

You'll just have to trust me that it hasn't been mastered yet.. I don't know if a tracklisting has even been determined either. Wink

nah,soz,i go with alot of other poeple on here and doubt you coz you sound too certain with nothing to prove you.i cant see how it would harm you to tell us how you know it aint been mastered yet.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2006, 08:27:04 PM »

-darknemus

nah,soz,i go with alot of other poeple on here and doubt you coz you sound too certain with nothing to prove you.i cant see how it would harm you to tell us how you know it aint been mastered yet.
just imagine hes got sources? hihi
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2006, 08:28:18 PM »

-darknemus

just imagine hes got sources? hihi
the only sources i can imagine him having is ketchup and burger relish  hihi

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2006, 08:35:25 PM »

Anyway,  I signed up and sent Logan5 a pm, I'll see if I can get him to give even the slightest detail about some stuff. If he truly only heard the disc, then there is really no way to verify him as completely false or completely true..

Hopefully, Tommy gives us some new info on that show tonight.
kaddisonmoore
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2006, 08:54:53 PM »

Anyway,? I signed up and sent Logan5 a pm, I'll see if I can get him to give even the slightest detail about some stuff. If he truly only heard the disc, then there is really no way to verify him as completely false or completely true..

have you got a reply yet?

the hardest part this troubled heart has ever yet been through now...
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=icecream&act=idx
Greatest Fucking Forum Ever Made By Myself and a friend
Steel_Angel
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2006, 08:55:56 PM »

even if he replies he (logan5) is just going to change the subject.? Kiss
ive asked him plenty of times to name a few tracks and all he keeps saying is "i did not copy the cd" blah blah.? rofl
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2006, 09:01:45 PM »

Anyway,  I signed up and sent Logan5 a pm, I'll see if I can get him to give even the slightest detail about some stuff. If he truly only heard the disc, then there is really no way to verify him as completely false or completely true..

have you got a reply yet?

No, I'll cease from posting in this thread until he contacts me.....
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »

He wont!

Jonx
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2006, 09:10:43 PM »

Let me start off by saying that everything that guy said about Cd is true. I also heard the album and it is great.  you will not be disappointed. My favorite song in CD is a song called " GNR fans are suckers" .  Axl's voice is powerful in this tune, you can feel the anger in his voice when  singing this particular song.  I would also like to add that the guitar playing is magnificent.  There are some fast and slow melodic solos  in this 7.36 min track  that changes tempo like 3 times ( kind of like Coma).  This is going to be one true epic !    if you guys have any questions concerning CD  don't hesitate to ask me  I will be more than happy to reply.       LONG LIVE GNR !!!
kaddisonmoore
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2006, 09:12:44 PM »

Let me start off by saying that everything that guy said about Cd is true. I also heard the album and it is great.? you will not be disappointed. My favorite song in CD is a song called " GNR fans are suckers" .? Axl's voice is powerful in this tune, you can feel the anger in his voice when? singing this particular song.? I would also like to add that the guitar playing is magnificent.? There are some fast and slow melodic solos? in this 7.36 min track? that changes tempo like 3 times ( kind of like Coma).? This is going to be one true epic !? ? if you guys have any questions concerning CD? don't hesitate to ask me? I will be more than happy to reply.? ? ? ?LONG LIVE GNR !!!
so can you post the track list? lol

the hardest part this troubled heart has ever yet been through now...
http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=icecream&act=idx
Greatest Fucking Forum Ever Made By Myself and a friend
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2006, 09:17:30 PM »

Let me start off by saying that everything that guy said about Cd is true. I also heard the album and it is great.? you will not be disappointed. My favorite song in CD is a song called " GNR fans are suckers" .? Axl's voice is powerful in this tune, you can feel the anger in his voice when? singing this particular song.? I would also like to add that the guitar playing is magnificent.? There are some fast and slow melodic solos? in this 7.36 min track? that changes tempo like 3 times ( kind of like Coma).? This is going to be one true epic !? ? if you guys have any questions concerning CD? don't hesitate to ask me? I will be more than happy to reply.? ? ? ?LONG LIVE GNR !!!
so can you post the track list? lol

Hold on  let me get the CD case    Be right back    hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2006, 09:26:37 PM »

Quick question: Why are the 1000 insiders with their 5000 sources speculating like everyone else? They should've known minutes after it was posted whether it was real or not. Instead of insulting people who say its fake, just call one of your many sources and find out.

I will be waiting patiently to see what the radio, retail, and secret sources have to say this time.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2006, 09:28:27 PM »

Quick question: Why are the 1000 insiders with their 5000 sources speculating like everyone else? They should've known minutes after it was posted whether it was real or not. Instead of insulting people who say its fake, just call one of your many sources and find out.

Oh my.............
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: