Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:52:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  HAPPY EASTER!!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY EASTER!!!!  (Read 6802 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« on: April 15, 2006, 10:55:36 PM »

Happy Easter everyone!!!  Hope you all enjoy the holiday tomorrow and may peace be with you! beer peace
SuperMike
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 11:03:40 PM »

You too man. I'm sure I'll enjoy mine. Happy Easter everybody!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 11:07:43 PM »

beer

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
badapple81
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 11:08:13 PM »

Happy Easter all! Have a relaxing enjoyable day and eat lots!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 12:13:22 AM »

What do you say to Muslims, Hindus, and Jews? (who by the way constitute  more than 2/3 of the worlds  population)?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 12:17:31 AM »

What do you say to Muslims, Hindus, and Jews? (who by the way constitute? more than 2/3 of the worlds? population)?

Spread love, and dont kill eachother...at least for one day? peace

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 12:44:48 AM »

Happy holidays?? FUCK THAT SHIT!? why do you have to get all nit-picky man, if you're offended by this otherwise friendly thread, you don't have to post here, there are other threads you know.? Anyway, no worries, enjoy your day tomorrow nonetheless. peace

So ethnocentricity is ok? Right?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 01:00:27 AM »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5427138374898988918&q=easter
Sterlingdog
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 01:02:03 AM »

What do you say to Muslims, Hindus, and Jews? (who by the way constitute  more than 2/3 of the worlds  population)?

I say Happy Easter.  I also say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Valentine's Day....
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 01:03:41 AM »

Do you like chocolate bunnies?
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 04:19:39 AM »

What do you say to Muslims, Hindus, and Jews? (who by the way constitute? more than 2/3 of the worlds? population)?

"Turn Christian"??

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 05:28:57 AM »

Mmmmm...chocolate bunnies.  My mom best get me a kick ass EASTER basket! hihi  Makes it that much better!  Candy bars and Cadbury eggs are welcome too! rofl
Cadbury eggs are a real love 'em or hate 'em type of candy, arent they? Personally, I think they are gross.  But I will be getting a chocolate bunny - Dove Chocolote to be exact. 
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 09:02:48 AM »

Let the overdose begin! hihi

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 09:04:30 AM »

yay !!!

http://www.fauchon.com/c-Chocolate-Sweets.html

Grin Grin Grin Grin

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 09:16:29 AM »

What do you say to Muslims, Hindus, and Jews? (who by the way constitute more than 2/3 of the worlds population)?

"because of your religion you are not as good as me"

it gets a bit tiresome saying the to every single non-christian i see in the street so i had cards printed up.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 09:31:29 AM »

Some of you just couldn't keep your mouth shut.  Anything you can find to bitch about and you will.  Yes, Easter is a Christian holiday, but it's been taken into the mainstream just like Christmas.  Are some of you assholes so self-centered and self-righteous that you can't turn a blind eye to someone that has different beliefs than you.  Some of you are such two faced hypocrites.  It's ok for you to possess your values, but if anyone dare deviate from what you call acceptable, you light em up.  What ever happened to the so called tolerance and diversity you all claim for.  The original poster wished everyone a happy easter, no harm was inteneded or caused from it, and then  the normal crowd of PC morons show up with their xenophobe bullshit to destory something that had no reason getting invoved with in the first place. rant
Sterlingdog
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 09:41:50 AM »

Some of you just couldn't keep your mouth shut.  Anything you can find to bitch about and you will.  Yes, Easter is a Christian holiday, but it's been taken into the mainstream just like Christmas.  Are some of you assholes so self-centered and self-righteous that you can't turn a blind eye to someone that has different beliefs than you.  Some of you are such two faced hypocrites.  It's ok for you to possess your values, but if anyone dare deviate from what you call acceptable, you light em up.  What ever happened to the so called tolerance and diversity you all claim for.  The original poster wished everyone a happy easter, no harm was inteneded or caused from it, and then  the normal crowd of PC morons show up with their xenophobe bullshit to destory something that had no reason getting invoved with in the first place. rant

Ummmm,  are we looking at the same thread?  I only saw one person who "objected" and I'm not sure he was objecting as much as he was just trying to stir things up.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 09:50:30 AM »

fuck religion !
easter , christmas, santa, the pope, Ascension, pentec?te, all saints ... they all belong to us atheist ! Smiley
even god is ours Smiley

too bad i dont like chocolcate Sad

SLCPUNK
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2006, 11:49:56 AM »

Oh my, what an itchy easter trigger finger you have................
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 06:30:57 PM »

Happy Resurrection Day! yes
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: