Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 02:18:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228013 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Amy Bailey....??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Amy Bailey....??  (Read 8799 times)
Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« on: April 24, 2006, 12:15:42 PM »

Well, during the weekend I watched the 2 Tokyo DVD's (getting ready for NY  Grin ) ..... and at the end, in the credits, I never noticed that there's a name.... Amy Bailey.... as "Axl Personal Coordinator"....... is she..... her sister...Huh... and... that takes me to another doubt... does Axl has brothers and/or sisters?.........

Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 12:30:35 PM »

She's  \Either his sister or his step sister Ican't remember which and she used to head of the GN'R fan Club,Axl  has one Brother who's Name Is Stephen I think but i'm not 100% sure on that one

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »

It is Axl's sister, Amy Baily and his brother is called 'Stuart Baily'.

Anguro
Headliner

... I never find anyone to replace you....

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 02:07:52 PM »

It is Axl's sister, Amy Baily and his brother is called 'Stuart Baily'.

You're right, you're right.... somewhere I read about Stuart S.C. Bailey...... I don't remember where.....

Thanks for the info......!

plasmabeam
Rocker

"There livin' fast and they'll die young!"

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 03:06:38 PM »

She's? \Either his sister or his step sister Ican't remember which and she used to head of the GN'R fan Club,Axl? has one Brother who's Name Is Stephen I think but i'm not 100% sure on that one

Stephen is the name of Axl's stepfather

I've worked too hard for my illusions
Just to throw them all away
godiva
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 03:56:41 PM »

Amy is Axl's half-sister. She works for him, used to run the fanclub. Stuart is his half-brother. Stephen is Axl's step-dad.
avesia
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 03:59:33 PM »

Amy is Axl's half-sister. She works for him, used to run the fanclub. Stuart is his half-brother. Stephen is Axl's step-dad.

as far as I remember, Amy isn't his half-sister, she is his sister...I'm pretty sure... ok
godiva
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 04:08:34 PM »

You could be right about that, Avesia.  ok
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 04:35:08 PM »

Siblings: Two (Amy and Stuart, Axl is the oldest)  (from the bios on htgth)

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 08:37:35 PM »

as far as I remember, Amy isn't his half-sister, she is his sister...I'm pretty sure... ok
Axl was the only born to his mother Sharon and his biological father.  His mother remarried Stephen Bailey and they had Amy and Stu.  So they are both Axl's half sister and brother.  Remember Axl was William Bruce Bailey and at the age of 17 found paper showing he was really brought into the world William Bruce Rose but he was legally adopted by his stepfather Stephen Bailey.  That is when he changed his name back to Rose.  W. Axl Rose.  Both of Axl's biological parents have passed away.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 09:08:46 PM »

not being mean, but are you SURE..?

I was convinced Amy was his sister by the same dad and stuart a half brother ( which would make sense if you look at age differences)

I also thought Amy was OLDER than axl ?

Was i wrong ?

Nothing to say
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 04:44:20 AM »

Was i wrong ?

if you go to tha bios page you'll see that it states clearly that axl is the oldest. don't think jarmo would put something there without being sure beer

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »

I was convinced Amy was his sister by the same dad and stuart a half brother ( which would make sense if you look at age differences)

Was i wrong ?
I am positive, I am a collector of any lit i can get on Axl and have read the story more than once, unless they are lying!!!  Axl's biological father was William Rose who had been a well known local rabble-rouser.  When Axl was only an infant  his father bailed out on him.  axl's original name was William Rose yet as his mother remarried one L. Stephen Bailey, Axl's name was automatically changed.  This was something, which caused complete and utter consternation when Axl found out some time in his teens of his past, and his real name.  From that time on he insisted on everyone calling W Rose.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 01:38:03 PM »

Was i wrong ?
I am positive, I am a collector of any lit i can get on Axl and have read the story more than once, unless they are lying!!!? Axl's biological father was William Rose who had been a well known local rabble-rouser.? When Axl was only an infant? his father bailed out on him.? axl's original name was William Rose yet as his mother remarried one L. Stephen Bailey, Axl's name was automatically changed.? This was something, which caused complete and utter consternation when Axl found out some time in his teens of his past, and his real name.? From that time on he insisted on everyone calling W Rose.

I' ve got to agree to msaxl. That' s the way I remember reading it as well.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 01:41:55 PM by Katrin » Logged
godiva
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 02:22:56 PM »

Well, I'm sure Axl is the oldest. Whether Amy is his full relative or half-sister, Avesia could be right. I'm not too certain about that. I always believed she was his half-sister, but I don't remember how that notion got into my head, so no source. For Axl being the oldest, it's somewhere in his Rolling Stone interview with Kim Neely (articles on this site, it's there). That's proabably how I thought she was his half-sister as well, cause he said his biological father left him and his mom and then Sharon re-married.
avesia
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 02:31:45 PM »

does anybody know how old is Amy? I know she's 1 year younger than Axl, but I'm not sure...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: