Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 07:59:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228037 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 17th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 17th show thread POST YOUR REVIEWS IN THE GNR ON TOUR SECTION PLEASE!  (Read 97540 times)
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #880 on: May 24, 2006, 08:25:20 AM »

Most of the ex-members are shunning their GNR roots now, its cool that Axl is keeping it alive.

who??

steven adler??? slash??

i don`t think so dude....

did you hear Slash guest hosting that radio show with Matt last week?? They were being complete dicks to the GNR fans when theyd' call in and refused to talk about Guns.

That's not really fair to call them dicks because they didn't want to answer GnR questions......they haven't had anything to do with the band for 10 years now, what do you want them to talk about the last tour in 92-93?? They made references.?

They wanted to answer questions about the band their in now, not 10 years ago??

When Axl was on the Eddie Trunck show, he didn't ask 1 question about VR or what caused the band to break up, just addressed the reunion rumors and that was it.

the difference is, that axl wasn`t asked about that stuff dude.....? and he has really nothing to do with VR? ...? the VR guys are succesful because of those days in the past...

Axl Rose and the new band is succesfull because of those days in the past aswell... and Slash/Duff/Matt don't have anything to do with GN'R. Besides you don't hear Axl talking about VR or the old days, wether it's asked or not.
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #881 on: May 24, 2006, 09:43:26 AM »

actually axl does talk about the past.  he did on eddie trunk.  he doesnt hide from the topic.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #882 on: May 24, 2006, 10:05:26 AM »

Most of the ex-members are shunning their GNR roots now, its cool that Axl is keeping it alive.

who??

steven adler??  slash??

i don`t think so dude....

did you hear Slash guest hosting that radio show with Matt last week?  They were being complete dicks to the GNR fans when theyd' call in and refused to talk about Guns.

That's not really fair to call them dicks because they didn't want to answer GnR questions......they haven't had anything to do with the band for 10 years now, what do you want them to talk about the last tour in 92-93?  They made references. 

They wanted to answer questions about the band their in now, not 10 years ago? 

When Axl was on the Eddie Trunck show, he didn't ask 1 question about VR or what caused the band to break up, just addressed the reunion rumors and that was it.

the difference is, that axl wasn`t asked about that stuff dude.....  and he has really nothing to do with VR  ...  the VR guys are succesful because of those days in the past...

Axl Rose and the new band is succesfull because of those days in the past aswell... and Slash/Duff/Matt don't have anything to do with GN'R. Besides you don't hear Axl talking about VR or the old days, wether it's asked or not.

of course axl is succesful, because of those days.... i think you don`t really get my point. axl happily talked about the old times with baz on the trunk interview and he plays old songs etc...  hell izzy joined him onstage and you say you don`t hear axl talking about the old days???

i thought axl was a has-been who`s living of those days??? hihi

the VR guys refused to talk about the old days however.....

axl not talking about VR is the same as VR not talking about the new gnr, not the old....

and i don`t think axl`d refuse to talk about VR in an interview, like if he liked the album or whatever...

the gnr guys are on speaking terms againn and we`ll see what happens... ( no reunion... i`m talking about them meeting each other and mentioning in interviews etc...)

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #883 on: May 24, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

Personally i'd love for them to tour together in the and NYC for a dozen dates or so so I can see my 2 favorite bands on the same night Grin Grin hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #884 on: May 24, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »

that was the best pre party night, man I had the best time meeting so many gnr fans... Great show, great people...  beer
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #885 on: May 24, 2006, 06:43:18 PM »

That's not really fair to call them dicks because they didn't want to answer GnR questions......they haven't had anything to do with the band for 10 years now, what do you want them to talk about the last tour in 92-93?  They made references. 

They wanted to answer questions about the band their in now, not 10 years ago? 

The GNR questions were what the callers kept wanting to ask.   Its not our fault VR sucks and no one wants to talk about it  hihi
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #886 on: May 24, 2006, 06:59:29 PM »

Back on topic.  Talk about the May 17th show.  Don't make this another Dead Horse topic about new vs. old.
ElChino
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #887 on: May 25, 2006, 08:53:58 AM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=29888.100
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: