Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 03:01:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Motley Crue/Aerosmith 2006 Tour Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motley Crue/Aerosmith 2006 Tour Thread  (Read 14444 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: June 08, 2006, 09:39:51 PM »

K I couldnt decide which of the bands thread to post this in so intead of posting it twice I started a new thread...Somneone can change it if they want but this is it

I really hope they come to Toronto but I dought they will cvause Aerosmith was recently here

Live Nation, the concert promotion company recently spun-off by radio giant Clear Channel, has confirmed via its web site that AEROSMITH and M?TLEY CR?E will be teaming up for a U.S. tour this fall. So far, only one date has been released: Saturday, September 23 at the Tweeter Center at the Waterfront in Camden, New Jersey. Tickets go on sale Saturday, June 24 at 10:00 a.m. More dates will be announced soon.

The first rumblings of a possible AEROSMITH / M?TLEY CR?E pairing were heard in early January when CR?E frontman Vince Neil revealed during an appearance on the "Opie and Anthony" show on XM Satellite Radio that the two bands would be hooking for a trek later in the year.

AEROSMITH are currently recording their new album with producer Steve Lillywhite, who has previously worked with U2 and MORRISSEY. The band were forced to cancel a bunch of shows on their spring tour after singer Steven Tyler suffered a broken blood vessel in his voice box.

M?TLEY CR?E are believed to have commenced the songwriting/demoing process for their new studio album with producer Bob Rock, who previously worked with CR?E on their "Dr. Feelgood" and self-titled albums, as well as the three new tracks that appeared on CR?E's two-CD "greatest hits" collection, "Red, White & Cr?e" (which came out in February 2005). An early 2007 release is expected.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »

Awesome!  That would be a kickass show.  I hope they come to California.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 03:14:14 AM »

Aerosmith have fucked me over twice on concerts so I dont know if I trust them or not.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 03:37:05 PM »

tickets are ridiculous.. i heard 125 for good seats. i'm definitely not going to this!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 08:50:03 PM »

Aerosmith have fucked me over twice on concerts so I dont know if I trust them or not.
What happened?

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
zosobob6
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 12:24:21 AM »

let me guess, you were going to go see them at Rupp right?   

they did it to me too D.     

but they come to Freedom Hall its all over.    the Crue are my favorite anyway so beer will be guzzled and weed shall be smoked! hihi
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 10:45:14 AM »

are they playing msg, I'm too lazy to look
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 03:59:36 PM »

It looks like the dates will be announced very soon,Monday perhaps,on Motleys website it says stay tuned for a special announcment

anythinggoes
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 05:10:17 PM »

i used to love Aerosmith but im pissed of at them for not coming to the uk for nearly 7 years now and aside from that how many fucking best of albums do they need Jesus how about some new stuff although Honkin on bobo was good it wasnt excellent or noticable i want a rocking album from them like Vacation or Nine lives but well they will be retiring soon just would have been nice to see them one last time
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 07:55:34 PM »

tickets are ridiculous.. i heard 125 for good seats. i'm definitely not going to this!!

I paied $108 for an Aerosmith/Cult lineup. That's with the Cult just opening. A two headliner concert with the Crue and Aerosmith for $125? Fuck yes, where do I sign up? That's two for one. You'd pay at least $100 for tickets to see each.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 05:31:45 PM »

Ive been thinking over the past few days who the opening band on this tour would be...It could be like the greatest tour ever if they had someone cool like Silvertide or a real new rock band like them open...too bad Shinedowns already tekan by Rob and Godsmack

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 09:24:55 PM »

just had an idea a minute ago for the coolest ending ever...Aerosmith & Motley Crue ending the show with 'Helter Skelter'...both bands played it on there latest tour...now thatd be some cool shit

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 05:33:01 PM »

Tue Sep-05 Columbus Germain Amphitheatre
Thu Sep-07 Hartford NE Dodge Music Center
Sat Sep-09 Pittsburgh Post Gazette Pavilion
Tue Sep-12 Darien Lake Darien Lake PAC
Thu Sep-14 Holmdel PNC Bank Arts Center
Sat Sep-16 Holmdel PNC Bank Arts Center
Tue Sep-19 Wantagh Jones Beach
Thu Sep-21 Wantagh Jones Beach
Sat Sep-23 Camden Tweeter Center
Tue Sep-26 Boston Tweeter Center
Thu Sep-28 Boston Tweeter Center
Sat Sep-30 Washington DC Nissan
Mon Oct-02 Toronto Air Canada Center
Thu Oct-05 Chicago First Midwest Bank
Sat Oct-07 East Troy Alpine Valley Music Theatre
Mon Oct-09 Cincinnati Riverbend
Wed Oct-11 Detroit DTE Energy Music Theatre
Fri Oct-13 Indianapolis Verizon Wireless
Sun Oct-15 St Louis UMB Bank Pavilion
Tue Oct-17 Kansas City Verizon Wireless
Thu Oct-19 Nashville Starwood Amphitheatre
Sat Oct-21 Charlotte Verizon Wireless
Mon Oct-23 Raleigh ALLTEL
Wed Oct-25 VA Beach Verizon Wireless
Thu Nov-02 Mountain View Shoreline
Sat Nov-04 Devore Hyundai Pavilion
Mon Nov-06 Hollywood Bowl Hollywood Bowl
Wed Nov-08 San Diego Coors
Fri Nov-10 Las Vegas MGM
Sun Nov-12 Phoenix Cricket Pavilion
Tue Nov-14 Dallas Smirnoff Music Centre
Thu Nov-16 San Antonio Verizon Wireless
Sat Nov-18 Houston Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pav
Mon Nov-20 Columbia Colonial Center
Wed Nov-22 Tampa Ford Amphitheatre
Fri Nov-24 West Palm Sound Advice

More to follow......

anythinggoes
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 05:48:09 PM »

and still no uk  crying rant
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 05:50:17 PM »

and still no uk? crying rant
It's a disgrace!

I can't understand it they would have no problem selling out places......
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 08:23:56 PM »

AEROSMITH
RETURN TO ROAD:
?ROUTE OF ALL EVIL TOUR?
WITH M?TLEY CR?E
THE ULTIMATE MUST-SEE ROCK EVENT OF 2006:
MASSIVE NATIONAL TOUR GETS UNDERWAY SEPTEMBER 14

This is the BIG ONE??ROUTE OF ALL EVIL TOUR.?

AEROSMITH--America?s Greatest Rock? N? Roll Band--will return to the road September 14 with M?TLEY CR?E--America?s Most Notorious Rock Band--to spawn what is the ultimate must-see rock event of 2006: a massive North American tour of predominantly outdoor amphitheatres. Bigger, louder, faster, and harder than what rock fans have experienced before, the tour gets underway in Holmdel, NJ and lasts through November 24 in West Palm Beach, FL. With each band featuring all their original members, this marks the first time that rock?s bad boys have embarked on a tour together.

The first few dates of the Live Nation-produced tour--Camden, NJ, Boston, Washington, Tinley Park, IL, East Troy, WI and Detroit--go on sale June 24. Two more shows (Holmdel, NJ and Jones Beach, NY) go up June 26. Other on-sale information is TBA.

For the tour, AEROSMITH--STEVEN TYLER, JOE PERRY, BRAD WHITFORD, TOM HAMILTON and JOEY KRAMER--will thrust themselves into the middle of the audience, turning the seats along the 70-foot-long ramp into one big front row experience that will enable fans to get up close and personal with rock?s quintessential live act. AEROSMITH were most recently on the road with their hugely successful and wildly acclaimed ?Rockin? The Joint? tour, which packed arenas from October ?05 through February ?06 in what critics called ?an exultant return,? ?a wet, wild and totally sweat-filled night? and ?a testosterone-charged set of their patented blues-soaked rock.?

Coming off one of the most successful tours of 2005, M?TLEY CR?E is bringing a whole new bag of tricks out this year, with massive production and pyro, determined to out-do themselves in the decadent M?tley fashion. Major surprises are in store from the world?s most infamous rock band. ?As comebacks go, this one is monstrous,? Rolling Stone said of their wildly successful Red, White & Crue tour, and this year proves to be even bigger.

About Aerosmith:
For more than 30 years, AEROSMITH has defined American Rock 'n' Roll. Just a brief overview of their remarkable career is truly mind-boggling: over 100 million albums sold, induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, countless awards (4 Grammy Awards, 8 American Music Awards, 6 Billboard Awards, and 12 MTV Awards), and a diehard ?Blue Army? fan-base numbering in the millions worldwide. The members of Aerosmith remain creatively vital, and are the platinum standard for artistic and commercial success in the music business. Through it all they have defeated the odds, silenced their critics and have undeniably withstood the test of time. The most convenient way for fan club members to buy tickets and access tour information is through the AF1 web site, www.aeroforceone.com. AF1 members can purchase a variety of fan experience packages that include tickets, backstage tours, pre-concert parties with prizes, and exclusive AF1 memorabilia.

About M?tley Cr?e:
Rock's most notorious bad boys, M?TLEY CR?E, have sold more than 40 million albums worldwide, documented their quintessentially decadent lifestyle in their best-selling 2001 autobiography and soon-to-be feature film, The Dirt, and had one of the top-grossing tours of 2005, with all four original members reuniting to play before an estimated one million people in the U.S. Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx first joined forces in 1981, their albums generating such iconic singles as "Smokin' in the Boys Room," "Girls Girls Girls," "Dr. Feelgood" and "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)." As one of the most indulgent bands in history, their reckless lifestyle eventually took its toll, and they disbanded in 1999. With their reunion six years later, M?tley Cr?e released the double-platinum Red, White & Cr?e and spent most of 2005 on the road for their "Carnival of Sins" tour. For more M?tley Cr?e tour Information, Fanclub & VIP tickets, go to www.Motley.com.

About Live Nation
Live Nation is a leading live event, venue and digital distribution company focused on creating superior experiences for artists, performers, corporations and fans. Live Nation owns, operates or has booking rights for 153 venues worldwide and produced more than 29,500 events in 2005. Live Nation operates more than 60 websites globally. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Live Nation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, trading under the symbol ?LYV.? For more information regarding Live Nation and its businesses, please visit the company?s website at www.livenation.com.

The full itinerary is below.

Date: City: Venue:

Thu 9/14 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
Tue 9/19 Wantagh, NY Nikon @ Jones Beach Theater
Sat 9/23 Camden, NJ Tweeter Center on the Waterfront
Tue 9/26 Boston, MA Tweeter Center
Sat 9/30 Washington, DC Nissan Pavilion
Thu 10/5 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Sat 10/7 East Troy, WI Alpine Valley Music Theatre
Mon 10/9 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
Wed 10/11 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
Fri 10/13 Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center
Sun 10/15 St. Louis, MO UMB Bank Pavilion
Tue 10/17 Bonner Springs, KS Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Thu 10/19 Nashville, TN Starwood Amphitheatre
Sat 10/21 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Mon 10/23 Raleigh, NC Alltel Pavilion
Wed 10/25 Virginia Beach, VA Verizon Wireless
Thu 11/2 Mountain View, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre
Sat 11/4 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena
Tue 11/7 Hollywood, CA Hollywood Bowl
Thu 11/9 San Diego, CA Coors Amphitheatre
Sat 11/11 Devore, CA Hyundai Pavilion
Mon 11/13 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Pavilion
Wed 11/15 Dallas, TX Smirnoff Music Centre
Fri 11/17 San Antonio, TX Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Sun 11/19 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Wed 11/22 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre
Fri 11/24 W. Palm Beach, FL Sound Advice Amphitheatre
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 08:34:12 PM by Malcolm » Logged

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »

Anyone know if the Camden show's presale needs a password, and if so what is it?Huh

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »

AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry has commented on the band's upcoming "The Route of All Evil" tour with M?TLEY CR?E. The fall trek, which will begin Sept. 14 in Holmdel, N.J., will run for more than two months before wrapping Nov. 24 in West Palm Beach, Fla.

"It's going to be quite a trip," Perry told Billboard.com of the pairing. "I still remember when M?TLEY CR?E's first record came out. It was exciting to see them blossom. I saw them play a couple small places in L.A. and then at the Santa Monica Civic Center headlining. It was that incredible rush of when you first break. They really put on a rock show in capital letters. It is always inspiring to play with a band like that."

Damir [#]
Opening Act

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 04:40:54 PM »

What about Europe?

Will Aerosmith ever come to Europe?

hmwa, hmwa
anythinggoes
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 05:01:44 PM »

What about Europe?

Will Aerosmith ever come to Europe?

dude weve been waiting in the uk for 7 years as well it aint good a trip to US may be coming up soon i thinks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: