Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 04:01:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  the official Hayfever thread
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: the official Hayfever thread  (Read 4788 times)
anythinggoes
« on: June 16, 2006, 06:34:32 PM »

how many of you out there are suffering at the moment does nybody have any miricle cures because i sure as hell need one. My eyes are itching like a bastard i just wish i could take them out, my nose is blocked but running at the same time i cant stop sneezing and to top it of i am having trouble breathing due to Ashtma brought on by the Hayfever. To say i feel i bit under the weather is an understatement ive gots pills you pop ones you put up your nose ones you put in your eyes and if i knew i t would work id buy ones you put in your arse (but thankfully they dont make them)

anyone else fancy a moan
Evolution
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 06:36:28 PM »

It's a right cunt! I got it a little at Download. When you rub your eyes it's relief but the second you stop is so sore!

Pirotin is a decent tablet to take.
anythinggoes
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 06:39:23 PM »

It's a right cunt! I got it a little at Download. When you rub your eyes it's relief but the second you stop is so sore!

Pirotin is a decent tablet to take.

i was late arriving on the sunday as id been there saturday and when i woke up my eyes were glued and swollen shut because of it i had to wait for it to go down plus all the dust and shit in the air there didnt help

and neither did the pirotin  no
Evolution
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 06:40:42 PM »

Damn. I only had my eyes glued shut once before and it's not pretty.

A tip I hear is washing your hair after being outside. Much of it is brought on by pollen in your hair.
anythinggoes
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 06:41:58 PM »

Damn. I only had my eyes glued shut once before and it's not pretty.

A tip I hear is washing your hair after being outside. Much of it is brought on by pollen in your hair.

interesting never heard that one before some logic to it i suppose
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 07:40:23 PM »

i thought i had avoided it this year, but its come on strong the last few days. wake up every morning with a runny nose that last for atleast half an hour and then the rest of the day is spent trying to not to rub my eyes.

tis the bain of my existence. got my nasal spray and pirotin ready. bring it on.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 12:56:58 AM »

I have very bad sinuses.

I have found this stuff named "Flonase" that is a miracle drug.

Haven't had a sinus infection since.

Have you tried claritin? It's over the counter and should stop all those symptoms.
godiva
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 06:41:53 AM »

I had very bad attacks when I was a teenager, runs in the family. Have some kind of herbal remedy now, homeopathic drops, take three drops a day. I can even lay in the grass without sneezing. You do have to cut down on drinking coffee, and you need to brush your teeth was salty toothpaste (yuck), but it's a small prize to pay for a heyfever free summer! peace
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 07:59:51 AM »

Fucking hate it!
Nasty, Nasty allergy to have and annoying as fuck.
I have been using Benadryl this year, its helped but no means cured it.

Apparently though, you can get an appointment at the doctors to get an anti - hay fever injection, that lasts a year at a time!  ok
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 08:06:15 AM »

Gutted.

I never get it.

I have a friend who gets it real bad. Oh, we all have a good chuckle at him when summertime rolls around.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 08:09:49 AM »

I have a friend who gets it real bad. Oh, we all have a good chuckle at him when summertime rolls around.

Bastard!  Wink  Cool

Speaking of  Cool , they help as well. Wear them all the time, your eyes wont take in so much pollen.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »

Is that why blind people never suffer from hayfever?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 08:18:22 AM »

Is that why blind people never suffer from hayfever?

Harsh....Not all blind people have glasses you know.  Angry

I would like to apologise on behalf of Jim and all the staff at the HTGTH headquarters to any blind people reading the board.

Kiss

In all seriousness, i think i need glasses for more than just VDU's now. I got some for that purpose and rarely used them, just recently, my eyes have started to cain like a motherfucker and my left eye is always a little bloodhot even before the summer( Hayfever) and smoking weed.

Plus my uncle has glaucoma which is generic in families, so theres a chance i could have that( thats the worst conclusion) but im going to get an eye examination soon anyway!

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 08:38:45 AM »

Dude,

This is like the worst year for it around here that I've ever experienced.  My eyes are always killing me and my nose is all stuffy  crying.  I have a solution that kelps though.  Daily allergy medication you can pick up at a pharmacy.  Don't go for anything that makes you drowsy though, that's no good.  I use on with the drug Loratadine at 10 mg (good for 24 hour relief).  It works well for me.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Evolution
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 11:47:54 AM »

I would like to apologise on behalf of Jim and all the staff at the HTGTH headquarters to any blind people reading the board.

Kiss

Post of the day. I gotta find out more about this injection!
anythinggoes
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 02:57:38 PM »

Kiss

me too i look like ive done 10 rounds with mike tyson today its so bad my eyes are so swollen and look bruised ive take so many different tablets i fucking rattle ive put more stuff up me nose than kate moss and it makes no fucking difference

i wish i was someone else

who doesnt suffer with hayfever of course
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 03:02:16 PM »

Kiss

Ach, i have my moments......  Wink

Thanks Evo!  ok

All call your GP's and request the injection, if they do it at your local practice!  smoking
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 04:12:39 PM »

I hate hayfever i was suffering from it real bad at Download, my eyes were so red everyone thought i was stoned...... Cheesy
anythinggoes
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 05:24:25 PM »

I hate hayfever i was suffering from it real bad at Download, my eyes were so red everyone thought i was stoned...... Cheesy

people look at me like im stoned sometimes when ive got hayfever at times it makes you look really spaced out when your trying to sneeze but cant and at the same time you eayes are red and swollen

i still think you was stoned and you dont even get hayfever hihi
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 05:25:36 PM »

i still think you was stoned and you dont even get hayfever hihi
You're half right.  I was stoned but i also had real bad hayfever so i looked worse than i was.....seriously Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: