Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:07:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Stop blaming myspace (a message from lisa reed)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop blaming myspace (a message from lisa reed)  (Read 5238 times)
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 04:14:57 PM »

I though that site was for teenagers who wanted to commit suicide but didn't have anybody real around who cared so they found other suicidal idiots on the net to whine to.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 05:00:39 PM »

I though that site was for teenagers who wanted to commit suicide but didn't have anybody real around who cared so they found other suicidal idiots on the net to whine to.

Everyone need a freind  Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 01:15:28 PM »

Whio the fuck needs to hear lisa reed, not like something most haven't been saying for quite sometimes... I've always said stop blaming myspace and watch your kids..Also stupid kids inviting eevryone on their friend's list, know who you invite

it was posted on this board due to the fact she is the wife of one of the band members and some people may be interested hence why it was posted in The Jungle and not the Guns N Roses board and she does has a point and has bothered to comment on it unlike many others who couldnt be bothered

Out of curiousity, where did you get this & how do you know she wrote it?? Not for nothing, but this reeks of those emails that go around claiming "George Carlin said this"

but people actually know who george carlin is
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 09:35:06 PM »

Whio the fuck needs to hear lisa reed, not like something most haven't been saying for quite sometimes... I've always said stop blaming myspace and watch your kids..Also stupid kids inviting eevryone on their friend's list, know who you invite

it was posted on this board due to the fact she is the wife of one of the band members and some people may be interested hence why it was posted in The Jungle and not the Guns N Roses board and she does has a point and has bothered to comment on it unlike many others who couldnt be bothered

They've been running these shows on dateline and other types like it balming myspace.. I'm just tired of hearing opinions about it... I know why it was posted, it's just eevryone acts like she has this novel idea or opinion when it's old news already...

Dude its not like she came on here and posted it herself. All she did was post a bulletin to her friends on myspace. Big deal, why the hell are you attacking her over this?  Huh
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 04:40:41 AM »

Dude how did I know before I even opened this and saw your name that you were going to be saying something about the comment I made...?

I said I don't care what she has to say about this, I know someone else posted it..

it's like when some celeb starts talking politics, I just don't care, these are things we all know aready..
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 05:27:52 AM »

" Could somebody please find Ja Rule! Get a hold of this motherfucker so I can make sense of all this! Where is Ja!? " - dave chappelle

what i love about myspace is how it's w3c valid.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 08:33:06 PM »

Dude how did I know before I even opened this and saw your name that you were going to be saying something about the comment I made...?

I said I don't care what she has to say about this, I know someone else posted it..

it's like when some celeb starts talking politics, I just don't care, these are things we all know aready..

It's completely different because it wasnt meant to be posted on the boards like this. It was just meant for her friends on myspace. To say "who the fuck needs to hear lisa reed" is a little much considering she was just posting to her friends. It would be like if you said something to your friends and then someone then showed it to people that weren't the intended audience. Its just not cool.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: