Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 04:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Slash on Howard Stern in 95
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash on Howard Stern in 95  (Read 3828 times)
eirian
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: July 13, 2006, 05:11:49 PM »

Hi

does anyone have Slash on The Howard Stern SHow in 1995?

ta

Eiri
Steel_Angel
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 11:12:55 PM »

Slash who?  Shocked nah i aint got it.
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 01:25:23 AM »

Cmon, you know Slash?! That guy that helped write all of those great songs that 'GNR' now butcher on a nightly basis.

Show some respect.  rant

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 01:39:32 AM »

Cmon, you know Slash?! That guy that helped write all of those great songs that 'GNR' now butcher on a nightly basis.

Show some respect.? rant
Oh that guy, he sucks chodes now days  Undecided sucked ever since he jammed with MJ. Oh and new GNR sounds better than VR Smiley just my opinion.  rofl
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 01:43:49 AM »

Oh yeah what a thread! Actually there's nothing wrong with the thread, just this one guy in it. But anyway, I thought I have that clip on my hardrive but I don't Tongue I didn't find it from youtube either.. check out eMule, DC++ etc. I'm sure it's there somewhere.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Nitro
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 03:24:30 AM »

Show some respect.  rant
Oh that guy, he sucks chodes now days Undecided sucked ever since he jammed with MJ. Oh and new GNR sounds better than VR Smiley just my opinion. rofl

Slash can never suck, and anyway the songs slash done with MJ are ALOT BETTER then the new Gnr, at least it didnt take VR 10+ to release Contraband
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 04:45:23 AM »

Show some respect.? rant
Oh that guy, he sucks chodes now days Undecided sucked ever since he jammed with MJ. Oh and new GNR sounds better than VR Smiley just my opinion. rofl

Slash can never suck, and anyway the songs slash done with MJ are ALOT BETTER then the new Gnr, at least it didnt take VR 10+ to release Contraband

Well said, too many Slash haters on here!! If it wasnt for him, this board wouldnt exist.  beer

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Stonerose
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 04:59:58 AM »

I dont get how any one can bash slash if they are a gnr fan, i think velvet revolver are shit but i lov slash and duff.
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 06:28:22 AM »

dont get how any one can bash slash if they are a gnr fan,

Hit the nail on the head mate, beer
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 07:31:19 AM »

Loads of people bash him on here. Cocks, one and all.

Its ridiculous.

Steel_Angel
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2006, 12:11:36 PM »

he's a "sellout" thats why. thats the only reason he did VR (for the money). if people wanna bash AXL thats fine, but Slash is just a cunt. i know it, your sister knows it, axl knows it? ok if you dont like my opinion then tough shit.

I dont get how any one can bash slash if they are a gnr fan, i think velvet revolver are shit but i lov slash and duff.
i dont give a hot fuck who you love, i think duff is cool too, especially in VR even tho their music aint that great, but you dont HAVE to like slash to be a gnr fan? confused who told you that? that person must be shot.

Its ridiculous.
your negative karma is ridiculous, how did you get it? bashing axl or insulting another member? confused
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 12:16:02 PM by frozen Inferno? » Logged
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2006, 12:24:11 PM »

Why do you say Slash joining VR makes him a "sellout"? Because he wants to play with his old band mates and make good music? What should he do? Just retire?

kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2006, 12:47:37 PM »

Close the fucking thread already.. this is shit. Guy is looking for a video clip and all you guys do is bash/anti-bash Slash.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 12:52:43 PM »

Luckily Phrozen Inferno's opinions don't mean jack shit  ok

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
eirian
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 01:33:47 PM »

Ok...i asked the original question....but, is everybody here so purile and childish that a genuine request for a download from one fan to others descends into this name calling and back biting that I've seen on this thread. Huh

To me Slash always will part of what made GnR the band it was, I can't say i'm impressed by VR totally but i'm willing to see what the next album turns out like...JUST AS i am willing to buy and listen to CD when it comes out.

Why are people so pathetic as to pull a harmless thread to pieces just to score 'points'...i have just one thing to say to you. GROW UP...do you honestly think that anyone thinks you are BIG because of your posts. You forget that Axl and the rest of the band (new and old) are intelligent humans...not these cartoon characters that you seem to have made them into in your minds.

I'm a long standing guns fan having seen them back in 87 when they first played in the UK...but i find it strange how some of you call youself Guns fans with your attitude. Axl and Slash made it happen along with the others...what happened between them is history...they've got over it...WHY CAN'T YOU?

ok....rant over? rant

BTW...any one remember the original request? rofl

mikepatton
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 01:50:34 PM »

hes looking for an audio interview not a vid clip.....i would liek to hear this also..slash gave great interviews when he was sober......anything from 8-92 is useless with him as far as interviews go cuz he was wasted
Steel_Angel
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 02:09:10 PM »

Why do you say Slash joining VR makes him a "sellout"? Because he wants to play with his old band mates and make good music? What should he do? Just retire?
Look for a better lead singer, thats what he should do. If he was serious about this whole thing he'd get a REAL lead singer, not a mic jagger ripoff.

Luckily Phrozen Inferno's opinions don't mean jack shit? ok
"frozen Inferno"* learn it. then get back to me, son? ok

i rest me case. if you dont like the new band, fuck the fuck off (that goes for the rest of you, dont waste your time here). im out.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:26:24 PM by frozen Inferno? » Logged
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 03:35:28 PM »

What a childish ass this Inferno is.. but anyway, I have one full CD of Slash interview from '93. If anyone is interested I can rip and upload it. But I don't have that Stern-interview.. I still recommend you to search eMule, DC++, trackers etc.

BEEP.
mikepatton
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »

yeah if you can rip it that would be cool
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2006, 06:28:44 AM »

yeah if you can rip it that would be cool

Ok I will do it as soon as possible, so it's up Tuesday or Wednesday.

BEEP.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: