Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 01:31:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  JULY 18TH, Sheffield, England, Hallam fm arena!!!! UK tour stop 1!!!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JULY 18TH, Sheffield, England, Hallam fm arena!!!! UK tour stop 1!!!  (Read 59745 times)
Takemedown
Headliner

Livin' Life Full Throttle

« Reply #440 on: July 19, 2006, 06:17:14 PM »

Man, I sure hope that bumblebee motherfucker does leave the band, with that dumb fucking foot guitar jammed up his ass. He sucks.

I just want to take you down

big words from a slouching drooling cybergeek.? Roll Eyes

What? I have to like this cat to be a "real fan?" too bad -? I think he sucks! Who are you, the gestapo? Lighten up jackmouth.

who are you to call me a cybergeek...... Huh

you don't have to like someone because he's in the band you love, but you can bring up some respect....

you ain't gonna change a bit about the line-up

Well, who are you to make threats?

And of course I have no impact on if this guys stays or goes. I saw them twice in NY and didn't like his playing one bit, that's why when I saw this rumor I said "I HOPE he does leave..." That dumb-ass foot guitar is almost as comical as bucket's bucket!

Sorry for makinga threat on you, I'm just pissed off for everyone bashing on Ron....
I think the guy deserves a change in GN'R....

All's cool, man.
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #441 on: July 19, 2006, 06:17:47 PM »

Man, I sure hope that bumblebee motherfucker does leave the band, with that dumb fucking foot guitar jammed up his ass. He sucks.

I just want to take you down

big words from a slouching drooling cybergeek.? Roll Eyes

What? I have to like this cat to be a "real fan?" too bad -? I think he sucks! Who are you, the gestapo? Lighten up jackmouth.

who are you to call me a cybergeek...... Huh

you don't have to like someone because he's in the band you love, but you can bring up some respect....

you ain't gonna change a bit about the line-up

Well, who are you to make threats?

And of course I have no impact on if this guys stays or goes. I saw them twice in NY and didn't like his playing one bit, that's why when I saw this rumor I said "I HOPE he does leave..." That dumb-ass foot guitar is almost as comical as bucket's bucket!

Sorry for makinga threat on you, I'm just pissed off for everyone bashing on Ron....
I think the guy deserves a change in GN'R....

All's cool, man.

Have a beer than  beer
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #442 on: July 20, 2006, 12:40:43 PM »

If they didn't need a 3? guitar cause Fortus n Robin could do it, why on hell would they take one then? They had a vancancy on the tour bus and decided to fill it in with the guy and a foot guitar?

"they"? I'm sorry, but I still think "they" didn't all want a 3rd guitar player. I think Axl wanted it, but not ALL of them. My opinion is that a 3rd guitar player just brings egos problems and instability in the band. GNR is not iron Maiden, this band can't work with 3 guitar players simply because it is not needed. Do you really need 3 guitar players and 2 keyboards to play "it's so easy"? Come on, give me a break... VR have just 2 guitar players and they played that song fucking LOUD when I saw them. If Axl wants more guitars, just tell him to turn Rich and Rob amps up! No need this 3 guitar player circus. And the worst part, when Izzy joined the band (wich was great), there were 4 guitars to play "I used to love her". It was a mess. You didn't know who played what. You heard a guitar solo and you had to look at every guitar players fingers to see who was playing the solo. By the time you (finally) found the right guy, the solo was over Roll Eyes

Ok, AXL w'll be at my house to diner next week, dont' worry i'll tell him that i've proved that's no need for a 3? guitar player because you get confused and VR only has 2. I'm sure he'll agree .
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #443 on: July 20, 2006, 04:16:24 PM »

A clip from the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_SFEcrvOpo
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #444 on: July 20, 2006, 04:21:01 PM »

If they didn't need a 3? guitar cause Fortus n Robin could do it, why on hell would they take one then? They had a vancancy on the tour bus and decided to fill it in with the guy and a foot guitar?

"they"? I'm sorry, but I still think "they" didn't all want a 3rd guitar player. I think Axl wanted it, but not ALL of them. Didn't Tommy say in 2004 after BH's deparrture the band would work fine with 2 guitar players? Didn't Axl and Tommy have a feud before the Tour because of that? I also think this is a little bit disrespectfull toward Richard, and I can understand if he is pissed off. He is a human, you know, he has an ego. I don't want to speak for himself, but I don't know... fuck, he could play more lead. After the Paris show, I though he was the best but I noticed he was under-exploited concerning the Lead. I prefer 2 guitar players at 100% than 3 guitar players at 65%.   
My opinion is that a 3rd guitar player just brings egos problems and instability in the band. GNR is not iron Maiden, this band can't work with 3 guitar players simply because it is not needed. Do you really need 3 guitar players and 2 keyboards to play "it's so easy"? Come on, give me a break... VR have just 2 guitar players and they played that song fucking LOUD when I saw them. If Axl wants more guitars, just tell him to turn Rich and Rob amps up! No need this 3 guitar player circus. And the worst part, when Izzy joined the band (wich was great), there were 4 guitars to play "I used to love her". It was a mess. You didn't know who played what. You heard a guitar solo and you had to look at every guitar players fingers to see who was playing the solo. By the time you (finally) found the right guy, the solo was over Roll Eyes

The new songs need 3 guitars and the new band is going to have 3 guitar players on stage so get over it.  Just cross your fingers and pray that your worst nightmare doesn't come true with Buckehtead rejoining the band in the fall hihi
GonsaNRoses
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #445 on: July 20, 2006, 06:23:54 PM »

RON REPLY ME AN EMAIL.... HERE'S THE EXPLANATION FOR WHAT HAPPEND LAST SHOW Grin
--------
 << I was just writing cause de shefield show didn't work to well for you, for what the fans told.

Yeah, my dad just had a heart attack and I had a hard time keeping my shit together Sad

Thanks for being supportive and decent and thoughtful about it all - really appreciate it Smiley

bbf

------
END OF BUCKET BACK STORY AND ALL TAHT  beer drool

good luck ron!
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #446 on: July 20, 2006, 06:32:53 PM »

RON REPLY ME AN EMAIL.... HERE'S THE EXPLANATION FOR WHAT HAPPEND LAST SHOW Grin
--------
 << I was just writing cause de shefield show didn't work to well for you, for what the fans told.

Yeah, my dad just had a heart attack and I had a hard time keeping my shit together Sad

Thanks for being supportive and decent and thoughtful about it all - really appreciate it Smiley

bbf

------
END OF BUCKET BACK STORY AND ALL TAHT beer drool

good luck ron!

Well I have to admit I thought there might have been something else going on (line-up change, bucket's return) but that sounds reasonable.  Thanks for clearing it up.  I have to say I would've hated to see him go.  Looks like he's here to stay.  At least to finish the UK tour.   hihi

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #447 on: July 20, 2006, 06:40:38 PM »

--------

bbf

------
END OF BUCKET BACK STORY AND ALL TAHT  beer drool

good luck ron!

Rons a fuckin cool dude and I think some people here are being arseholes.

I hope he stays with GNR

Here today...ready to rock
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #448 on: July 20, 2006, 06:47:21 PM »

hope he gets better Ron Sad

Origen
« Reply #449 on: July 20, 2006, 06:48:44 PM »

--------

bbf

------
END OF BUCKET BACK STORY AND ALL TAHT? beer drool

good luck ron!

Poor guy, no one can say it was unjustified him being down on stage when he just found this out. Hope it turns out well.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2006, 06:49:53 PM »

i wish it was only his guitar instead of that Undecided

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2006, 07:03:48 PM »

Wow thats an awsome clip...Im so glad Axl's back in top form...Bach is a great singer but I dont know every clip ive seen it seems like hes screaming and not singing...Anyways...I wonder what Slash and Duff think of Izzy playing all these shows with Axl

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2006, 07:49:20 PM »

I hope Ron's father recovers completely from his heart attack.  My sympathies go out to Ron and his family.

Ali
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #453 on: July 20, 2006, 07:56:21 PM »

That whole discussion about BH was fucking ridiculous. The idea that Ron would leave totally came out of nowhere and snowballed  confused
Evolution
« Reply #454 on: July 20, 2006, 07:58:51 PM »

Most people would have rushed home. Full credit to Ron for staying on the tour.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #455 on: July 20, 2006, 08:03:41 PM »

See: Brain Mantia  hihi

I'm not bashing Brain or anything, but damn it, Ron's professionalism blows me away!  beer
FortusGNR21
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #456 on: July 20, 2006, 08:14:45 PM »

Damn, that's sad news  Sad Lets hope Ron has a good time in Glasgow tomorrow to try and occupy his mind for a while  yes

I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9, and I don't worry bout nothin no because worryin's a waste of my fuckin time!
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #457 on: July 20, 2006, 08:15:28 PM »

See: Brain Mantia  hihi

I'm not bashing Brain or anything, but damn it, Ron's professionalism blows me away!  beer

Not too fair.

The band knew about Brain's partner having a bun in the oven for a good while and had the time to make all the necessary arrangements. Getting replacements mid-tour isn't the easiest thing in the world; remember the time Gilby's hand was broken? They went straight to Izzy.

And Bucket's not coming back.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Evolution
« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2006, 08:19:29 PM »

Yeah I meant in this particular situation. He is going past the call of duty now to be on tour.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2006, 08:25:36 PM »

^My comments were directed towards Garry, if that's what you mean.

I agree with what you said about Ron, btw.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: