Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:47:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  January 10 - Sacramento, CA @ ARCO Arena [CANCELLED]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: January 10 - Sacramento, CA @ ARCO Arena [CANCELLED]  (Read 59667 times)
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 01:26:13 PM »

It is a GA concert--which gives them tons more room on the floor!  I think the shows are selling fairly well, if one searches around for different types of seating.  Check back closer to the concert date, and this thing will be nearly sold out, if not sold out!!!   Going to be a phenomenal show--just wait until the hype kicks in closer to showtime!!!   ok
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 05:51:10 PM »

Sales on this show are really picking up steam!!!  Don't ask how I know, but I do!!  If you are on the fence, you might want to make a move sooner as opposed to later. yes   
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »

Do you think they will have show in san jose?  I think I might get tickets for the sacramento show and not wait around to see if they have a show in San Jose.  I am already going to both San Francisco shows, but I want to see them as many times as possible.
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 07:05:22 PM »

It is a GA concert--which gives them tons more room on the floor!  I think the shows are selling fairly well, if one searches around for different types of seating.  Check back closer to the concert date, and this thing will be nearly sold out, if not sold out!!!   Going to be a phenomenal show--just wait until the hype kicks in closer to showtime!!!   ok
Its not all GA, just the floor, the rest of the venue is reserved, and you can still get some great seats(if thats what someone was looking for). The show is selling quite well, but not nearly a sellout yet. Its understandable though, Sacramento isn't an easy market for anyone to sellout, I've seen quite a few tours in the area that where easily selling out other venues, but Sac was slow.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
Chief
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 07:16:14 PM »

if i were to guess, they probably won't add one there. they have a lot of shows in CA already so i'd go ahead and get sacramento asap if i were you!

Do you think they will have show in san jose?  I think I might get tickets for the sacramento show and not wait around to see if they have a show in San Jose.  I am already going to both San Francisco shows, but I want to see them as many times as possible.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Chief
Legend

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 08:31:03 PM »

i can't make this one but i definitely wouldn't wait around if i was able to go to the show!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 08:41:42 PM »

Has anyone else gotten tickets for this yet?  Or is everyone still just thinking about it?  I keep reading this thread and no one has mentioned actually getting tickets.
I get paid on Friday. I'm glad no one's mentioning buying tickets. rofl Means I can get some. I am gonna have to buy 3 to possibly 5 tickets for this show. I have been praying all week that the show wouldnt sell out. Even if it did, I could go to fresno. Same distance from me. But I love Arco Arena. beer

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 08:44:58 PM »

Has anyone else gotten tickets for this yet?  Or is everyone still just thinking about it?  I keep reading this thread and no one has mentioned actually getting tickets.
I get paid on Friday. I'm glad no one's mentioning buying tickets. rofl Means I can get some. I am gonna have to buy 3 to possibly 5 tickets for this show. I have been praying all week that the show wouldnt sell out. Even if it did, I could go to fresno. Same distance from me. But I love Arco Arena. beer

ya dude you live in the ideal spot to go to GNR shows.  Theres shows within 1-3 hours in every direction..
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 08:54:41 PM »

ya dude you live in the ideal spot to go to GNR shows.  Theres shows within 1-3 hours in every direction..
Yeah I sure do. Modesto is pretty much dead center in the middle of the state, and Fresno and Sac are both 80 miles from me, and Bakersfield is like 200 miles away(or something like that). Reno is also the same distance as Bakersfield. I have actually considered going to more than one show, but as of right now, I'm just gonna buy tickets for Arco. If the setlist has been revamped in Vegas or Devore, I might buy tickets to that Fresno show.

Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 09:23:31 PM »

Yeah I sure do. Modesto is pretty much dead center in the middle of the state, and Fresno and Sac are both 80 miles from me, and Bakersfield is like 200 miles away(or something like that). Reno is also the same distance as Bakersfield. I have actually considered going to more than one show, but as of right now, I'm just gonna buy tickets for Arco. If the setlist has been revamped in Vegas or Devore, I might buy tickets to that Fresno show.
Thats the best part of the central valley area, close to lots of concerts.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
flickn
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 06:16:48 AM »

i just treid to buy tickets from ticketmaster , and they are done for routine maintence , just my fucking luck bro's !!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »

I just bought my tickets. See you guys in Sac. smoking beer

mikeb
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 12:27:15 AM »

It is a GA concert--which gives them tons more room on the floor!? I think the shows are selling fairly well, if one searches around for different types of seating.? Check back closer to the concert date, and this thing will be nearly sold out, if not sold out!!!? ?Going to be a phenomenal show--just wait until the hype kicks in closer to showtime!!!? ?ok
Its not all GA, just the floor, the rest of the venue is reserved, and you can still get some great seats(if thats what someone was looking for). The show is selling quite well, but not nearly a sellout yet. Its understandable though, Sacramento isn't an easy market for anyone to sellout, I've seen quite a few tours in the area that where easily selling out other venues, but Sac was slow.

Hi folks, new guy here.? I'm coming down from Portland for the show and while my tickets aren't on the floor I'm wondering why you're calling the floor GA when it looks like it's reserved seating (from what I can tell on Ticketmaster.)? What's the real deal??
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2006, 12:33:50 AM »

That confused me as well. Last time I was at arco, it was all GA. You could either sit in your seat, or go to the floor. Now, you have to pay a higher price just to be on the floor, and you dont get a seat. I wanted floor(its still available), but I'm taking my young cousin(she's a new fan), and I didnt want her around the chaos that sometimes goes on at the floor. I got good seats though. smoking

mikeb
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2006, 02:09:21 AM »

So what's the deal with all of the ticket "resellers" who are advertising great floor seats (for big $$$)?? I've seen a number of ads claiming this row or that row (on the floor.)? ? Huh
mikeb
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2006, 02:12:18 AM »

By the way, what's "good seats"?? I'm in section 101 row EE, do I need a telescope to see the stage?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2006, 02:28:53 AM »

Arco is a small arena. Wont need a telescope anywhere. I dont understand how they could be selling floor seats, because on livenation it says standing only. If there's seats on the floor I'm going to be pissed because I could have had them. crying

axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 11:33:09 PM »

I wanted floor(its still available), but I'm taking my young cousin(she's a new fan), and I didnt want her around the chaos that sometimes goes on at the floor. I got good seats though. smoking

very smart move.  if the floor is anything like hammerstein it will be a fucking mosh pit. 
mikeb
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2006, 01:43:42 AM »

Anyone have hotel recommendations near the concert?
DaNutz
Headliner

Seriously fuck off

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 04:43:59 AM »

Does anyone know if they just sell tickets to one side of the arena, then only open the other side if first sells out?

I noticed at the SaveMart Center, everytime I would check the status of the lower level seating, it was always just one side.
Now the $75.00 on that side have sold out, and only the $39 tickets are available.

Im sure they're doing the same thing at Arco..Its gonna be kinda bunk if they only get enough fans for one side.

Anyways looks like they sold alot of tickets on Tuesday.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: