Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:25:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  911 cover up
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 911 cover up  (Read 7455 times)
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« on: August 21, 2006, 07:46:30 PM »

watch this video. it's 90mins long, but very interesting..

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 08:10:59 PM »

It's been posted before by our resident conspiracy theorist.  Don't worry, that video is complete bullshit and there plenty of websites that counter every lil argument they make.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 08:12:46 PM »

where are those websites?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 08:22:33 PM »

hehe I just saw this on tv and was going to make a thread about it since I'm almost convinced that there was alot more going on that day then will ever be revealed....
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 08:25:07 PM »

It's been posted before by our resident conspiracy theorist.  Don't worry, that video is complete bullshit and there plenty of websites that counter every lil argument they make.

Conservative BYU professor as well as MIT engineers say otherwise, along with a large number of scholars who demand the truth about 9-11. Mainly that it is impossible for buildings to fall in such a way naturally, it defies the laws of physics.

I remember that I presented you with both their speeches, but you never watched them. Imagine that???

(I repost it below)

Here are the links to the northwoods document which show a plan to fake a terror attack in order to invade cuba.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

Operation Northwoods PDF doc:

http://www.retakingamerica.com/files/northwoods_documents.pdf

MIT engineer:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248

BYU's Steve Jones:

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/video/Steven_Jones-UVSC_February_1_2006/BYU_Professor_Steven_E_Jones-UVSC_February_1_2006_911_9-11_Lecture_WTC-7_911TruthSeekers.org.wmv

This is not loose change. These are two (from a quick search) well educated men who debunk the 9-11 story as we understand it. The last one is a ultra conservative from BYU. Hardly a left wing conspiracy nut.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 08:29:55 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 08:28:18 PM »

I'm just waiting for the video that proves spacemen came down, teamed up with bigfoot and the easter bunny,  and made the towers fall.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 08:30:24 PM »

I'm just waiting for the video that proves spacemen came down, teamed up with bigfoot and the easter bunny,  and made the towers fall.

Maybe you should wait by the fax machine, you'll probably get the answer you like there.............
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 08:33:50 PM »

Maybe you should wait by the fax machine, you'll probably get the answer you like there.............

Keep going to that same well.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 08:35:42 PM »

Hey SLC, not to contradict you, but didn't the architecht say that they towers were designed that way?  Hence the pancake effect?  Correct me if I'm mistaken.  Smiley
SLCPUNK
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »

where are those websites?

There was a Popular Mechanics article that was supposed to tear apart the alternative 9-11 theories. It didn?t really address any of the alternative theories presented. Instead if created false claims and then attacked those instead (straw man.) Most people don?t know that the PM editor was Ben Chertoff, who is the cousin of Michael Chertoff, who just so happens to be the homeland security guy. This extends beyond a conflict of interest, even before the pretend argument is taken down.

I so love hearing the right wing refer to alternative ideas as ?conspiracy theory?, considering this is the same group of liars who brought us ?WMD?. If that wasn?t a political conspiracy theory, I don?t know what is!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 08:39:34 PM »

Keep going to that same well.

It's your well and your fax machine................
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 08:46:41 PM »

It's your well and your fax machine................

Nice.  Whatever the hell that means.  At least I did'nt name myself after a retarded independant movie.

Anyway, here's the Popular Mechanics article you mentioned (and conveniently failed to provide a link for):

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=1&c=y

Hey SLCPunk (if that's indeed your real name), I'd like to see you debunk the debunking and break down how each of these debunking points are incorrect.  Good luck.  I tend to agree with PopularMechanics on stuff like like.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 08:49:45 PM »

Hey SLC, not to contradict you, but didn't the architecht say that they towers were designed that way?  Hence the pancake effect?  Correct me if I'm mistaken.  Smiley

Sorry, but no. They were not designed that way for starters, and two they were designed to withstand being hit by airplanes.

Watch the short speech from the MIT engineer. Give me 14 minutes and watch this guy. Then tell me your thoughts.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1822764959599063248

National institute of standards and technology reject the idea of the "pancake" theory.

Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 08:58:30 PM »

Ok...watching the video right now.

By the way, this Jeff King guy isn't really an engineer at MIT.  Apparently he got his degree from MIT in the early 70's in electrical engineering.

So, was bad wiring what brought down the towers?  Too many christmas lights plugged in?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 09:02:29 PM »

Ok...watching the video right now.

By the way, this Jeff King guy isn't really an engineer at MIT.  Apparently he got his degree from MIT in the early 70's in electrical engineering.

So, was bad wiring what brought down the towers?  Too many christmas lights plugged in?

" I did my first 2 years at MIT as a math major, left to work in electronics (had a small manufacturing company of my own and worked for Analog Devices when it was still a small MIT spinoff), then went back and did a dual major in Electrical Engineering and Biology (not "physical biology," whatever that is, but molecular biology under Salvador Luria).

This was before there was such a thing as a Bio-Medical Engineering Department at MIT, but my degree program was created by the same faculty members who formed one a year or two after I left.   I did all the undergraduate requirements for Bio and EE, as well as a Senior Biomedical Engineering Project Lab - as the only mixed-major student in a group of EE majors, I was also the only one to have a working device at the end of the year (a widget to transmit stethoscope sounds over phone lines using frequency modulation).

After graduating from MIT in 1974 I went to med school at UVM in Vermont, then spent a year at the Harvard School of Public Health in the Pulmonary Physiology lab doing electrical and mechanical engineering work before deciding to do an internship and practice clinical medicine.  [I then did an internship at Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield and have been doing rural primary care and ER medicine since 1981.] BTW, the "MIT Engineer" caption on the video was not my doing, and the brief bio I gave at the beginning was truncated to almost nothing when the video was produced.  In fact I didn't see the video until almost a year after 9/11/04.

In any case, my engineering experience is substantive and the points I make in my talk are based on simple principles of physics.  I stand by the soundness of the evidence and conclusions presented, and I would be happy to respond to anything you believe is incorrect..

Science is not a matter of authority, but if you want to hear it from someone with Mechanical Engineering credentials, an increasing number of academics are coming forward via Scholars for 9-11 Truth."

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/letters/

I invite ANYBODY here to write this guy and explain to him how he is wrong. Then come back and post in this thread after he responds. Anybody up for it?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 09:04:04 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 09:20:17 PM »

I'll write to him right after you write to the entire staff at Popular mechanics and explain to them how they're wrong and post what you hear from them.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 09:35:40 PM »

Are you saying the chief architect is in on the conspiracy?  Undecided
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 09:37:47 PM »

I think that the "9-11 coverup" is shit. It was a real event and the terrorists did it. Thats my opinion, and I KNOW many people think otherwise.
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 09:41:08 PM »

I think that the "9-11 coverup" is shit. It was a real event and the terrorists did it. Thats my opinion, and I KNOW many people think otherwise.

Naw.  Many people do not think otherwise...just a few annoyingly loud people.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 09:43:30 PM »

Are you saying the chief architect is in on the conspiracy?? Undecided

trust me, you'll never get an answer to these questions from ANY conspiracy theorist. they don't provide any original thoughts...cause then you could tear their shit to threads.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: