Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:36:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers  (Read 23777 times)
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« on: August 26, 2006, 11:24:56 PM »

I thought this would be a great read for some of our kool-aid drinkers:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

And for a more intelligent read for those who actually care to be informed and don't beleive what ever supports their view:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html & http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 01:21:14 AM »

Funny you mention all this.

I was just asking where we could post impotent threads........

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=34768.new#new

Now I know, thanks!
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 02:51:45 AM »

Couldn't find a picture to post this time SLC?? I didn't think you'd be interested in antyhing that points out the glaring mistakes in your much touted video.? For someone who claims to be an intellectual and take the "harder road" by researching their opinion, you sure don't seem to follow that claim very much.? Your biggest problem is that you come to a conclusion or idea based on your own ideology and then work backwards to support said claim.? You never let fact or reality get in the way.? Then again, that's how all conspiracy theories work.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 02:53:19 AM by The Gunslinger » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 03:12:29 AM »

For someone who claims to be an intellectual and take the "harder road" by researching their opinion, you sure don't seem to follow that claim very much.  Your biggest problem is that you come to a conclusion or idea based on your own ideology and then work backwards to support said claim.  You never let fact or reality get in the way.  Then again, that's how all conspiracy theories work.

1) I never have referred to myself as an intellectual or have traveled the "harder road" (insert gay military joke here.)

2) I have already commented on the PM article , not only here, but also on your forum. Both times you failed to respond. So I'm not sure what you are talking about; I made myself very clear. (? My biggest problem with the PM article (which not many people know) is the editor of the PM articles was Ben Chertoff,a cousin of Micheal Chertoff who is the current secretary of homeland security. This is a bit more than a conflict of interest, even before the PM strawman is picked apart.? http://www.rosesofvelvet.com/forum/index.php?topic=1791.30)

3) You seem very angry lately..........I can assure you that impotence occurs in many men, and there is nothing to be upset about.

Couldn't find a picture to post this time SLC?

I hate to disappoint you......

Here is a picture of one of my dogs, she is half lab and half Australian Sheppard. Her name is swea pea, she is 100 percent liberal, and probably a lesbian (she licks her sister a lot, so I'm just guessing.) Being a liberal I absolutely support her "alternative lifestyle."

Here is a picture of the wrong cabinet sent to me from Texas. You see, (this is a great story, you are going to love this one) I was installing a kitchen and was opening the last cabinet to put together. It was around two in the morning and I realize that this last base cabinet, is wrong......dead wrong. So I call the guy in Texas, who happens to be Thai (I think, I could never figure out what the hell he was speaking) and tried to explain to him that he fucked up. He may have understood, but.......I would not have known, since I could not understand a word he was saying. Two weeks later, I got it sorted out.

Here is a picture of the base cabinets, they are really pretty. I still have to install the granite this week.

Here are the french doors I installed, nice huh? They open perfectly! I laid spanish tile on that floor and wow does it look amazing now........

« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 03:31:46 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 03:29:48 AM »

Maybe you have ,e confused with someone (I've heard that there are several Gunslingers) but I'm not a member of roses of velvet.  And a conflic of interest only exists because you says it does.  The PM article is just one of many that debunk Loose Change, but is often cited because it is a credible source.  How can the information he provide be viewed as biased?  It's physics and common knowledge.  If you're concerned about conflict of interests, then maybe you should stay away from sources who desire to portray the united states in a negative light.  Afterall, no credible academic, politican or pundint buys into this crap.  Shouldn't that merit some concern on your part?
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 03:31:15 AM »

Congrats on the home design, pretty dog by the way.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 03:34:18 AM »

Maybe you have ,e confused with someone (I've heard that there are several Gunslingers) but I'm not a member of roses of velvet.  And a conflic of interest only exists because you says it does.  The PM article is just one of many that debunk Loose Change, but is often cited because it is a credible source.  How can the information he provide be viewed as biased?  It's physics and common knowledge.  If you're concerned about conflict of interests, then maybe you should stay away from sources who desire to portray the united states in a negative light.  Afterall, no credible academic, politican or pundint buys into this crap.  Shouldn't that merit some concern on your part?

Must be another one?

http://www.rosesofvelvet.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=96

I already posted on the 9-11 thread that was locked. I don't feel like repeating myself. If you would like to read what I wrote, feel free to look at that thread.

Edit: LOL, you posted in that thread, so why are you acting like I did not address you on this already...........Are you drunk tonight or what?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 03:36:51 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 05:06:37 AM »

hey your kitchen story was very interesting !
maybe one day i'll have  a place for myself and we'll talk about installing  kitchens !

SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 10:44:14 AM »

hey your kitchen story was very interesting !
maybe one day i'll have  a place for myself and we'll talk about installing  kitchens !

I should post before and after pics of this house. The transformation has been amazing really. I actually found the cabinets on ebay and had great ratings. The language barrier was very frustrating though. His emails were in perfect English (translation program I'm sure.)
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 11:14:29 AM »

but what about the colors ?
dark brown ... that's not very comtemporary ....

i'm into concrete lately.
i want concrete table
concrete kitchen
concrete bathroom
i wanna be surrounded by concrete

and mmm i'll be comfortable.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 12:09:19 PM »

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 01:29:45 PM »

but what about the colors ?
dark brown ... that's not very comtemporary ....

i'm into concrete lately.
i want concrete table
concrete kitchen
concrete bathroom
i wanna be surrounded by concrete

and mmm i'll be comfortable.

Dark wood cabinets with granite sells 'em down here.

Stamped concrete is popular in more upscale homes.

I kind of like the concrete look, but it is too industrial for me on a daily basis. I'll do before and afters on my forum next week when it goes for sale. I have about 5 days left.

Jim, you have exposed me once again for my hatred of freedom and concrete kitchens...........is there any stone you leave unturned?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 03:03:51 PM »

Jim, you have exposed me once again for my hatred of freedom and concrete kitchens...........is there any stone you leave unturned?

I came across the book at work. The title alone had me sold. It sure was one way of passing the time, you know me, I'm always game for a good chuckle.

In the same book order, the same batch to the same guy (... or girl, of course), was another gem, a book written, something along the lines of, 'On if the Nazi's had won'. Maybe it was all in good faith, but I couldn't help but think that a more apt title, given the circumstance, would have been 'If Only.' But, as I say, it may just have been coincidence...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 03:07:03 PM »

Why the Left Hates America is an excellent book.? I think it's important to denote that Flynn distinguishes between liberals and leftists.? He has no problems with liberals, but takes great issue with leftist.  What was that old saying about never judging a book by its cover?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 03:40:42 PM »

I came across the book at work. The title alone had me sold. It sure was one way of passing the time, you know me, I'm always game for a good chuckle.

Yea, it didn't sell too many copies...........not enough pictures.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »

I love the way 'liberal' is 'bad' word in America

Maybe people should check what the word means - those kind of ideas are 'bad'?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2006, 04:09:36 PM »

IS that why Al Franken's book sold so well, because of the pictures? ?Nice to know you don't want to discuss the issue at hand. ?I read the previous thread SLC, and its argument against the PM article is no different than the one here. ?You simply say ?conflict of interest and write it off. ?Must be nice to be able to do that when anything questions your views. ?I'm an open conservative, but at least I read the NY Times, listen to Bill Maher and seek alternative sources. ?I read a hell of alot more "liberal" news than "conservative." ?
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 04:12:03 PM »

I love the way 'liberal' is 'bad' word in America

Maybe people should check what the word means - those kind of ideas are 'bad'?

Liberal is no more a bad word than 'conservative' is.? I've been called conservative many a times as if it were a negative label. Most conservatives are "classical liberals".? If I call someone a liberal, I'm not using the word as insulting, it simply is the term used for those who possess emotionally based beliefs filled with double standards and logical fallacies.  You also forget that liberals don't own the market on egalitarian beliefs.  When someone calls someone a liberal, they're not attacking their belief in anti-discriminatory practices (remember it was the Democrats in America who opposed civil rights legislation) but someting else, like welfare or abortion.  The common uses of conservative and liberal in America differ greatly from their textbook definitions, then again you already knew that Izzy.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 04:15:09 PM by The Gunslinger » Logged
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 05:03:31 PM »

teh word "conservative" does hold some negative inputs.
especially for a young person.

all the "conservatives" guys i met in college were the type of guys that were beaten up in school.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 05:08:12 PM »

teh word "conservative" does hold some negative inputs.
especially for a young person.

all the "conservatives" guys i met in college were the type of guys that were beaten up in school.

doesn't that seem counter-intuitive to the misheld beliefs that liberals are peaceful and conservatives are heartless war hawks?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: