Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 01:22:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Will the European fans come to N.A. to see GnR?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will the European fans come to N.A. to see GnR?  (Read 5644 times)
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 11:09:14 AM »

I've seen GNR in Milan, I wished to go to more european gigs, but it wasn't possible.

I'd like very much to come to North America (Frisco would be awesome), but I think It will rest a dream.

than you have to make your dream come true. everything's possible. you only live once you know. btw, frisco isn't the nicest place to hang out when you're in the us. it's good, but not the best. it reminds me of european cities too much and just to travel 6000 miles to feel like being in europe again isn't worth it. west hollywood with the sunset strip, that's the place i love!
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2006, 11:58:47 AM »

I will be coming to New York hopefully this November or December... if they announce it soon enough, I can get tickets from Zagreb, Croatia to New York, USA for around 500 to 600 EUR.

I know this is not right place, but here is cool list of places you can stay in New York, for fellow European gunners  Wink.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/sub/

mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »

I would really like to go to some of the US shows, it's all a question of money. The plane tickets are pretty expensive and judging by past experience so are the hotels over there. If I come I'll wait for some shows in the East... maybe Boston, New York or Philly.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2006, 08:27:33 PM »

Since I've never been to America, it would be fun to go some day... And seeing GN'R at the same time would make the trip even more fun.

But it's a question of money...

/jarmo

I think that for all Jarmo has done for us Guns fans, that we should start a fund. If only 100 of us gave five bucks each, that should cover  a  round trip flight, hotel and tix for Jarmo to attend a few shows over here. What do you guys think?

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2006, 03:28:58 PM »

Am I the only one who wants to bring Jarmo to the US?

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »

i have never seen Guns live , i live in Mexico and im waiting for the tour dates , if they are not coming to mexico then i will go to the US to see them. i know its not as far as Europe to America  hihi.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »

i have never seen Guns live , i live in Mexico and im waiting for the tour dates , if they are not coming to mexico then i will go to the US to see them. i know its not as far as Europe to America  hihi.

what about those damn barb wires along the border ? Wink

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2006, 04:48:51 PM »

What border?! rofl

I think most Guns fans would travel anywhere, but alas, the money problem.
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 05:00:38 PM »

i have never seen Guns live , i live in Mexico and im waiting for the tour dates , if they are not coming to mexico then i will go to the US to see them. i know its not as far as Europe to America? hihi.

Cheesy i have the key , its called Passport and  American Visa
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 05:30:49 AM »

Since I've never been to America, it would be fun to go some day... And seeing GN'R at the same time would make the trip even more fun.

But it's a question of money...

/jarmo

I think that for all Jarmo has done for us Guns fans, that we should start a fund. If only 100 of us gave five bucks each, that should cover? a? round trip flight, hotel and tix for Jarmo to attend a few shows over here. What do you guys think?
I totaly agree, I was thinking the exact same, since I am not a great organizer of such things, someone else get it going on and I will be the first contributor, deal is Jarmo has to attend one of the Seattle shows obviously my family and I would be honored!!!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 05:40:07 AM »

I am thinking to travel to US arround Christmas so if they are going to be on the road I guess I will join  Grin

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 05:53:59 AM »

I would love to go to LA around the christmas time...

I've been to the states 3 times with my parents, so i've seen pretty much all the big places...

If i were to return, it would be LA (maybe take a 2 days trip to Las Vegas)

But i dunno if gnr are playing there around that time!

flight would cost me 1.148 ? for 2 persons (return included, from brussels)

Maybe i should start working Cheesy

Like peeing clouds!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: