Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:27:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin Has Died
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin Has Died  (Read 26773 times)
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2006, 11:27:22 PM »

Actually, they said it would have been one of the most painful experiences ever, because you are alive for a short while afterwards and can feel the poison taking effect. He also pulled the barb out of his chest which must have hurt like a bitch.

Where the hell did you hear that?? Huh

Google News.? nervous

I don't believe that's accurate. ?Everything that I've read said that he was killed instantly... and the barb would have paralyzed him immediately, so I don't see how he could have possible removed it.

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2006, 11:31:09 PM »

He removed it, it's on the tape, his manager even saw it and said so on Larry King tonight.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2006, 11:32:29 PM »

Steve said if he ever died to keep filming it so the footage wouldn't go to waste. I really hope the footage of him getting stung by the stingray surfaces soon!

Totally lame............

Huh? What, it's lame that he wanted them to release footage if he ever died? Well, I can see where he's coming from. I don't think it's "lame," and I think it's kind of disrespectful to say something like that after the guy died.

I think it is lame to want to watch it. I have no interest in seeing the demise of that poor guy. Regardless of what he said prior. I don't think it is disrespectful at all..........I think it is lame for somebody to "hope it surfaces soon!".

I think it is disrespectful to turn the guys death into a source of entertainment that you can't wait to get your hands on..........pretty fucked up.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 11:34:29 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2006, 11:34:14 PM »

Steve said if he ever died to keep filming it so the footage wouldn't go to waste. I really hope the footage of him getting stung by the stingray surfaces soon!

Totally lame............

Huh? What, it's lame that he wanted them to release footage if he ever died? Well, I can see where he's coming from. I don't think it's "lame," and I think it's kind of disrespectful to say something like that after the guy died.

I think it is lame to want to watch it. I have no interest in seeing the demise of that poor guy. Regardless of what he said prior.

Well, I want to watch it. It will be released to the public after the police are through with it - at least this is what Google News has been posting recently.

Never can tell - they keep contradicting stories. The manager said he watched the tape, and now he's claiming he DIDN'T watch the tape?  Huh
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2006, 11:51:56 PM »

No, the manager SAW the tape.  And the police said that no one else is going to see the video.  Unless we get some pro GN'R bootleggers in that station, chances are we won't see it.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2006, 12:30:54 AM »

I think it is disrespectful to turn the guys death into a source of entertainment that you can't wait to get your hands on..........pretty fucked up.

Thats disrespectful, but you asking if anyone knew his wifes cell phone number so you could ask her out not less than 30 minutes after the story broke wasn't?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2006, 01:08:54 AM »

No, the manager SAW the tape.  And the police said that no one else is going to see the video.  Unless we get some pro GN'R bootleggers in that station, chances are we won't see it.

Well, the manager later claimed he was misquoted and that he HASN'T seen the video. It was posted earlier today. I think he did an interview with CNN. He said he "can't bring himself to watch the video."
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2006, 05:00:07 AM »

Well, the manager later claimed he was misquoted and that he HASN'T seen the video. It was posted earlier today. I think he did an interview with CNN. He said he "can't bring himself to watch the video."

THat is because he already saw it as it happened, Im pretty sure he doesnt wantr to relive that momnet seeing his friend of 20 yrs die again.

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
badapple81
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2006, 06:10:24 AM »

His manager saw the tape and said it was just too much to watch and should be destroyed.

I hope it is NEVER released. His poor poor family should not go through life having to see that all over the internet etc. and the whole world seeing their father's death.

It's tragic, it should never be released.

How could anybody want to watch something so sad and tragic? The movies is one thing but watching footage of someone actually getting killed so tragically? No thanks.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2006, 06:23:56 AM »

His manager saw the tape and said it was just too much to watch and should be destroyed.

I hope it is NEVER released. His poor poor family should not go through life having to see that all over the internet etc. and the whole world seeing their father's death.

It's tragic, it should never be released.

How could anybody want to watch something so sad and tragic? The movies is one thing but watching footage of someone actually getting killed so tragically? No thanks.

but he wouldnt want that... he clearly states when he was alive that they should carry on filming!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2006, 06:49:40 AM »

It's hard decision to make, I mean should the video be released as Steve would have wanted or should it be destroyed if that's what the family wants Undecided
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2006, 05:05:02 AM »

?Crocodile Hunter? Irwin gets private funeral
Australian TV naturalist reportedly to be buried at family?s zoo

SYDNEY - A private funeral service was held for Australian TV naturalist Steve Irwin on Saturday and he will be buried at his family?s zoo in the northern state of Queensland, local media reported.

Irwin?s father, Bob Irwin, had declined a government offer for a state funeral for his son.

Irwin, known as the ?Crocodile Hunter? after his popular TV documentaries which aired around the world, was killed six days ago by a stingray barb to the chest while diving on Australia?s Great Barrier Reef.

After the funeral service his body was taken to his family?s Australia Zoo wildlife park, where he is expected to be buried, local media reported on Sunday.

Irwin, 44, had flirted with death many times in his ?Crocodile Hunter? documentaries, seen by 200 million people, wrestling with some of the world?s most dangerous creatures.

News of Irwin?s death clogged Internet news sites and drew tributes from around the world. Prime Minister John Howard interrupted parliament to pay tribute to him, saying he was distressed by the loss of a remarkable Australian.

A public memorial service that is likely to draw thousands of mourners was expected to take place later this month.

Well that's a bit akward being burried in the zoo, I mean isn't that the same as getting burried in your backyard or something. Didn't even know those kind of things were allowed in Austrailia..
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2006, 04:39:01 PM »

Germaine Greer is a bitch!
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2006, 06:12:31 PM »

Germaine Greer is a bitch!

Did i miss something?
Evolution
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2006, 06:40:21 PM »

According to Google she made some unsympathetic remarks in a column.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2006, 06:52:13 PM »

the guy was an idiot. and I'm not suprised by this.
I watched his show, and he was torturing pore animals.
his talk was  a source for comedy, and he always made drama out of everything.
I guess this taugh him a lession.
concerning him wanting the people see his death, that's another fucked up thing he did. he was an atention whore.
and does anyone remember the time when he almost feed his kid to a crocodile?

I guess he'll definitely get an darvin award for this.

I'm not some sick bastard, and I'm not happy that he's dead, but I dont see the point in grief.
it's like crying when bush dies.

enough with the crocodile tears rofl

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Evolution
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2006, 06:59:30 PM »

Don't you think the Australian authorities would have shut him down a long time ago if he was cruel to animals? And what about all his conservation work?

If you don't feel particularly upset about his death, why post here and tell people that? Useless.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2006, 07:06:35 PM »

Because it's on-topic.  He's allowed to say how he feels.

I disagree that he was cruel to the animals.  People used to joke about how he'd find deadly creatures and try to piss them off but there was a lot more to him than that.  He was an animal enthousiast and I am sure he  genuinely cared about them.
Evolution
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2006, 07:08:22 PM »

It's on-topic, but to me, a misplaced feeling.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »

Because it's on-topic.? He's allowed to say how he feels.

I disagree that he was cruel to the animals.? People used to joke about how he'd find deadly creatures and try to piss them off but there was a lot more to him than that.? He was an animal enthousiast and I am sure he? genuinely cared about them.

thank you.
I think he was pissing a lot of animals, and making money out of it.
you dont call a pedophile a "kid enthusiast", you call him for what he is - a pedophile.
that's why I dont like to call Irwin an animal enthusiast but an animal molester/idiot.
Wild animals dont like to be fondled, and that guy jerked off any animal he could get his hands on. it was disgusting. just let them be.
you dont need to get your greasy hands all over them.

@Evolution: australian government has an extermination program for many species because they eat the grass intended for the sheeps, ...
so I dont think they'd have a problem with someone torturing a snake or two.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: