Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 10:21:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  how about them EAGLES?!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: how about them EAGLES?!  (Read 29183 times)
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 04:59:36 PM »

Nope, T.O. and McNabb have hated each other since the end of the 2004 season.

They told you so?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 05:02:41 PM »

Donovan will blow it! He always does!! rofl rofl rofl

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
sandman
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 05:04:42 PM »

Nope, T.O. and McNabb have hated each other since the end of the 2004 season.

They told you so?

you must forget about the cheap shots TO took at mcnabb on ESPN long before the 2005 season started. he said he choked in the SB on national TV. that was in spring of 2005.

the TO fiasco started long before the season started. and yes, it's now well known that they were not getting along during the second half of 2004. ?

and we can agree to disagree who the best teams are in the NFC east. time will tell. my predictions:

eagles 11-5
giants 10-6
cowboys 8-8
skins 7-9

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 05:10:25 PM »

And the Redskins hardly snuck in to the playoffs last year.? They won 5 straight games in impressive fashion.? They blew out both the Giants and Cowboys in the last few weeks of the season, and then won on the road to get in in the last week against a divisional rival.? And then they went on the road the next week and beat Tampa in the first round of the playoffs.? And they gave the eventual NFC Champ Seahwaks a very competitive game in Seatle.?

After you make it to 4 straight NFC Championships & 1 Super Bowl, just making the playoffs is meaningless. The Eagles were still in it (a longshot) around Thanksgiving and I didn't even want them to make the playoffs. Why, so they can lose. It's all about the Super Bowl, nothing else, which is why I think Parcells is playing Bledsoe. Is Tony Romo really going to take Dallas to the Super Bowl??? no

TO and Donovan were the best of friends.? Shit can go bad real fast in the NFL.

This is false. In training camp TO said something about Donovan & his Super Bowl performance & McNabb replied in a press conference to him saying "Keep my name out your mouth"?

They weren't speaking outside of gameday.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 05:14:49 PM by pasnow » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 08:29:41 PM »

eagles blew it today. i truly hate andy reid. and as great a talent mcnabb is, he still does stupid shit.

still, they dominated 2/3 of today's game. i actually feel better about them now than i did before today's game.

they got lazy and didn't put the game away. but i saw alot of really good things. they have a good shot at winning the division.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 09:40:35 AM »

man, that was a crazy game...NYG looked like total shit after the first drive, and the defense for philly looked too much for the giants...man 5 sacks?! but as soon as they got that TD in the 3rd i had a feeling they were gonna make it close...i never figured they would win though....

well...like the title of the thread says

"HOW BOUT THEM EAGLES" rofl rofl rofl bonus for me too cuz i got Eli in a football pool Wink hihi

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2006, 09:07:39 PM »

I'm from the greater Philly Area and I hate that fucking team.  They're a joke.

Glad to see they got their asses handed back to them at the end of the game.  hihi

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Tonrey
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2006, 08:49:28 PM »

Donovan will blow it! He always does!! rofl rofl rofl

7td's, 1 int, almost 1000 yards in 3 games
Tonrey
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 08:50:44 PM »

I'm from the greater Philly Area and I hate that fucking team.? They're a joke.

Glad to see they got their asses handed back to them at the end of the game.? hihi

fuck you
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 01:08:33 AM »

Wow Houston now SF, u guys are Superbowl bound for sure Roll Eyes hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2006, 12:39:18 PM »

It's a long season, not 3 games. Let's see where they are at the end of December.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2006, 12:55:15 PM »

Glad to see they got their asses handed back to them at the end of the game.? hihi

Cowboys fan. Definitely a Cowboys fan.

You're right, we have only beaten Houston & SF, but we should have beat the Giants. I'm cool with it though, because the way I look at it, had we won that game, they would have lost 1 to either the 49ers, GB, or Titans. Now they won't because they'll be more focused. Also, I figure we will lose 2 in our division, we already lost 1 to the Giants, and probably we will lose only 1 to either the Cowgirls, or Redskins. Probably AT Dallas. TO will have a monster game in one of 'em.

See you in December KK, when we'll be 11-5.  Grin
sandman
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2006, 02:02:22 PM »

the birds have had some very significant injuries as well. kearse is done for the year - huge blow and our DL still looked solid.

CB lito has been out 2 weeks and will be back soon.
CB hood was out for a week.
WR stallworth didn't play last week.

these are key playmaking positions we've been thin at due to injuries. if we get all these guys healthy, we're gonna be even better.

GO BIRDS!!

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 01:00:04 PM »

Cowboys fan. Definitely a Cowboys fan.

You're right, we have only beaten Houston & SF, but we should have beat the Giants. I'm cool with it though, because the way I look at it, had we won that game, they would have lost 1 to either the 49ers, GB, or Titans. Now they won't because they'll be more focused. Also, I figure we will lose 2 in our division, we already lost 1 to the Giants, and probably we will lose only 1 to either the Cowgirls, or Redskins. Probably AT Dallas. TO will have a monster game in one of 'em.

See you in December KK, when we'll be 11-5.? Grin

And the boys will be smiling down at  you when we are 12-4 or even 13-3. peace
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 02:57:08 AM »

I don't understand why everyone is so down on the team.  IMO if the defense holds up and plays well this team is better than any of the 3 rosters that went to the NFC championship before the Super Bowl year.

Just because we had one bad season, full of injuries, and T.O. problems doesn't mean we're a bad team...  People seem to have long term memory loss and forget that this team was great before T.O., and we'll be great after T.O..

D-Mac is on his way to an MVP season, and as long as he stays healthy we'll have no problem making the playoffs.

Eagles 10-6 / 1st in the division.

Fly Eagles Fly... Grin

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2006, 05:31:36 AM »

I don't understand why everyone is so down on the team.? IMO if the defense holds up and plays well this team is better than any of the 3 rosters that went to the NFC championship before the Super Bowl year.

Just because we had one bad season, full of injuries, and T.O. problems doesn't mean we're a bad team...? People seem to have long term memory loss and forget that this team was great before T.O., and we'll be great after T.O..

D-Mac is on his way to an MVP season, and as long as he stays healthy we'll have no problem making the playoffs.

Fly Eagles Fly... Grin

Dude u guys beat Houston and SF, blew a huge lead to the Giants

So dont get too excited. Your team hasnt proven anything yet.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2006, 12:54:25 PM »

quote of the year by ron "jaws" jaworski on espn game day...

"Donavan McNabb is stroking it right now."

hihi

Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »

I don't understand why everyone is so down on the team.? IMO if the defense holds up and plays well this team is better than any of the 3 rosters that went to the NFC championship before the Super Bowl year.

Just because we had one bad season, full of injuries, and T.O. problems doesn't mean we're a bad team...? People seem to have long term memory loss and forget that this team was great before T.O., and we'll be great after T.O..

Fly Eagles Fly... Grin

Dude u guys beat Houston and SF, blew a huge lead to the Giants

So dont get too excited. Your team hasnt proven anything yet.

Dude this team was good before we got T.O. and we'll stay good now that he's gone.

People seem to forget that the Eagles had the best record in the NFL and made the playoffs every year from 2000-2005.  We had a year FULL of injuries (more than half of our starters on offense and defense missed games because of injury or suspention) last year and the headcase of T.O.

If this team is healthy there's no reason to think that they won't be as good (if not even better) as they were in 2004.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2006, 09:45:05 PM »

Can u say the Defense is as good though?

the 2004 Eagles D never would've blown a three TD lead in a quarter.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 08:31:04 AM »

Can u say the Defense is as good though?

the 2004 Eagles D never would've blown a three TD lead in a quarter.

most people think this D is better. our secondary was better in 2004, LB you could argue either way, but our DL is MUCH better in 2006. even with the injury to kearse.

the 2004 D was average early on. simineou was our starting ML. he was AWFUL. trotter began starting mid-season and that improved our D greatly.

part of the reason we blew that lead to the giants was injuries (in addition to our O going into a shell).

has anyone ever heard of Joselio Hanson?? that's who was covering burress most of the second half because of injuries.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: