Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 07:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl has not responded to Scott weilands letter
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl has not responded to Scott weilands letter  (Read 12768 times)
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2006, 03:50:07 PM »

How come that izzy apologized to sharise and vince then? He called fuckin vince and said, i`m sorry man, i was drunk and so on, and he has confirmed it? huh?! Wink

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Mauve_All
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2006, 04:15:43 PM »

Dear Guy I've Never Heard Of,
Hope the rehab sticks. Merck tells me you're in a band. I used to know a guy who looks just like your guitarist.
Please find enclosed one (1) signed photograph. Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list. It's probably on the computer somewhere. I'd probably "google" it, that's what I'd do.

Thanks for your support

Axl.
(Rose)

^ That's some funny shit !

Axl doesn't need to respond. It's a stupid letter anyway.

hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi
Best possible answer...

I'm a drinker with writing problems
http://www.myspace.com/mauve_all
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2006, 11:17:36 PM »

How come that izzy apologized to sharise and vince then? He called fuckin vince and said, i`m sorry man, i was drunk and so on, and he has confirmed it? huh?! Wink

Source?

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2006, 02:09:28 AM »

Source?

Vince Neil...hahahaha

Well...let?s call this even now.....Maybe it was Vince?s fault BUT..I don?t think that Vince looked like a complete moron..they both did.....i just could not belive when you wrote " Axl was cool about it " He wasn?t ..

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
AtariLegend
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2006, 07:15:49 AM »

They mentioned it on 20 years of MTV, with Willie Nelson talking about it.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2006, 08:16:35 AM »

Source?

Vince Neil...hahahaha

Well...let?s call this even now.....Maybe it was Vince?s fault BUT..I don?t think that Vince looked like a complete moron..they both did.....i just could not belive when you wrote " Axl was cool about it " He wasn?t ..

It's alot cooler to take the high road, than to be a dweeb and officially call someone out on Headbanger's Ball.

I'm sorry, but Vince came across as immature.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2006, 12:23:25 PM »

hehe, okay ...well i disagree , hehe....But Axl is 10 times cooler and better than vince..vince doesn?t even sing when Crue played / play live...And he talked alot of shit about hte siuation..but if Axl was a man ( in that siuation) he would have fight vince right there and now....And i know Vince would win the fight ( He?s bigger and he knows how to hit )

but didn?t M?tley open for GNR this summer ?!?!?!?!

cheers  beer

axlslasher
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2006, 01:55:53 PM »

To me on early STP records Scott sounds like Axl a little bit any way and there have always been people trying to copy the GNR sound to no avail. So with that said it sounds like Scott's just trying to get a little PR going for VR. VR is good but they will never be great. Tongue
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »

Could he actually think? lol

html sucks
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2006, 10:03:34 PM »

hehe, okay ...well i disagree , hehe....But Axl is 10 times cooler and better than vince..vince doesn?t even sing when Crue played / play live...And he talked alot of shit about hte siuation..but if Axl was a man ( in that siuation) he would have fight vince right there and now....And i know Vince would win the fight ( He?s bigger and he knows how to hit )

but didn?t M?tley open for GNR this summer ?!?!?!?!

cheers? beer

No, the Crue didn't.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: