Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:12:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Their is a certain member selling bootlegs...
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Their is a certain member selling bootlegs...  (Read 10179 times)
EFISH
« on: October 18, 2006, 10:50:45 PM »

Ok i didnt know if this belonged in AFC or Admin section...

Their is a certain member that is PMing somone on here and trying to sell bootlegs...

Here is the actual PM...
why will u not respond to any of my pm's u must buy my flac discs like i siad

I know its not allowed at the site, but does that include PMs?
Just wanted to put it out there incase said member decides to drop this bomb on others.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 11:04:38 PM by EFISH » Logged
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:54:33 PM »

Yes, it appears I've seen that once before.   hihi

The alleged sender offered to sell for $10 each.  Not quite allowed here, if I recall. 

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »

Funny I heard about this as well happening...

And we all know selling bootlegs is illegal! hihi
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 11:32:07 PM »

Hmm...I wonder who that is?

Ha, I vaugely remember him saying that he just turned in Paul Cromwell for selling copies of movies before they were released at Flea Markets...

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 11:48:55 PM »

damn, really him? again?

Well, I know another guy who tried to sell Novarock to E*lin.

I wont say who he is, all I will say that he was banned from here and he's posting again with another nickname

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla  hihi

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 11:50:14 PM »

damn, really him? again?

I wont say who he is, all I will say that he was banned from here and he's posting again with another nickname

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla  hihi
haha yeah...

and this member i talk about in the first post as you probably already know...

was banned from Dime and Ebay for selling bootlegs  Roll Eyes
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 11:53:09 PM »

damn, really him? again?

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla? hihi
haha yeah...

was banned from Dime and Ebay for selling bootlegs? Roll Eyes

yes, i perfectly know who you're talking about. what a pity... really

anything to do with gnrasylum? the other seller used to say something like that

EFISH
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 11:55:25 PM »

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

Nah, nothing to do with that crap site.
How is that not shut down? Tongue

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 12:10:10 AM »

damn, really him? again?

i have all the bootlegs,i need a cover for this concert,not trade,you will never have it,you have nothing,you're a noob,bla,bla,bla? hihi
haha yeah...

Funny thing about this too is that they both "allegedly" have multiple user names here.

I suppose if you pay 6k for a collection that everyone else is getting for free these days ya gotta do what ya gotta do! hihi
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 12:15:29 AM »

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

Funny thing about this too is that they both "allegedly" have multiple user names here.

I suppose if you pay 6k for a collection that everyone else is getting for free these days ya gotta do what ya gotta do! hihi

Yeah, some unnamed person PMed me and said he needed to raise $2400 to buy japanese bootlegs of GNR, so he wanted me to buy at least 250 shows at $10 each..

Wonder who he was, slipped my mind...

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
EFISH
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 12:17:38 AM »

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

And their always at eachothers throats  hihi

damn, really him? again?

haha yeah...

Yeah, some unnamed person PMed me and said he needed to raise $2400 to buy japanese bootlegs of GNR, so he wanted me to buy at least 250 shows at $10 each..

Wonder who he was, slipped my mind...
\
See now THAT is a big deal. Thats not just like "oh ill give u that show for some $$$) thats big money... and I think someone should do something about this, because that is very illegal.

And said person complains that an mp3 will ruin the trading world forever....

selling shows will ruin the trading world alot more than a lossy audio file will.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »

I guess what said person really means is that by sharing the mp3's for free he doesn't have any buyers for his beloved lossless?

Hmmph.

On a serious note though, this really shouldn't be taken lightly, it is NOT something that is allowed here and I do not think it should be tolerated.

It's worse than hoarding, IMO.  "Sharing" should not have a price tag attached besides blanks and postage.
VIP

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 09:29:55 AM »

tarded?
indeed.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 10:11:22 AM »

You guys really are to much.

You know GNRblues i have much respect for you, but this thread is to much.

I know for a fact this is a setup thread.

I have access to the somebody your talking about? PM sent and saved box.? And he is sleeping still so he has no idea this thread is going down.

More than one person in this thread, has propositioned him in the last few weeks for how much he will sell his whole collection for to them. You guys asked him not the other way around. And from what I have seen in his sentbox there was only one guy that got a response,

It is no secret that at one time this said person or someone close to him was selling on ebay or something, but he has NOT done that since then.? It is no secret him like alot others work together to buy stuff. He has people give him money towards the stuff he buys and they all get copies. I see nothing wrong with that.Or he gives them money and it works the other way.? If they want to put there money together for jap stuff. I have not seen any of these people speaking up. And let me tell you there is a large network of people dealing with him on a regular trade basis or group of poeple buying jap stuff.? Again I see no problem.

Efish this is the 5th god damn time you have started a thread about shit that is? in PM or IM. Which to me you are just stirring the pot. If you or anyone has a problem, man the fuck up and report the pm to mods and not the edited versions. I have backed up a copy of his PM box so I have copies of the originals. This is retarded baby horseshit that goes on anymore.

I deal with him on a regular basis. He sends me stuff all the time. I have never paid him 1 cent. Actually he is giving me his entire collection and has been working on that for last few months. I have given him stuff that is on interent for everyone to DL.
He really doe not have to gibve me anything but he does.

You guys seem to keep forgeting this person does nothing but this. Yea he is a mad man. His job is this, this is his life.? 24hrs a day in a wheelchair surfing the net for GNR. He might be over the top. But that is a whole other conversation not for the PUBLIC board.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:13:14 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 10:25:45 AM »

Hey and one other note if you guys have legitament proof besides a supposeded pm that efish has of all people I'm all ears.

The guy has a reputation that will huant him forever already he does not need people on a wim making accusations.

To me this is one of those efish bait threads.

If any of you want to carry this on in PM my box is ready and waiting.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:31:40 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 10:38:04 AM »

You guys really are to much.

You know GNRblues i have much respect for you, but this thread is to much.

I know for a fact this is a setup thread.

I have access to the somebody your talking about  PM sent and saved box.  And he is sleeping still so he has no idea this thread is going down.

More than one person in this thread, has propositioned him in the last few weeks for how much he will sell his whole collection for to them. You guys asked him not the other way around. And from what I have seen in his sentbox there was only one guy that got a response,

It is no secret that at one time this said person or someone close to him was selling on ebay or something, but he has NOT done that since then.  It is no secret him like alot others work together to buy stuff. He has people give him money towards the stuff he buys and they all get copies. I see nothing wrong with that.Or he gives them money and it works the other way.  If they want to put there money together for jap stuff. I have not seen any of these people speaking up. And let me tell you there is a large network of people dealing with him on a regular trade basis or group of poeple buying jap stuff.  Again I see no problem.

Efish this is the 5th god damn time you have started a thread about shit that is  in PM or IM. Which to me you are just stirring the pot. If you or anyone has a problem, man the fuck up and report the pm to mods and not the edited versions. I have backed up a copy of his PM box so I have copies of the originals. This is retarded baby horseshit that goes on anymore.

I deal with him on a regular basis. He sends me stuff all the time. I have never paid him 1 cent. Actually he is giving me his entire collection and has been working on that for last few months. I have given him stuff that is on interent for everyone to DL.
He really doe not have to gibve me anything but he does.

You guys seem to keep forgeting this person does nothing but this. Yea he is a mad man. His job is this, this is his life.  24hrs a day in a wheelchair surfing the net for GNR. He might be over the top. But that is a whole other conversation not for the PUBLIC board.

How did you get a copy of his entire PM box?? It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious. BTW, it is possible for people to delete PM's in their PM box, AT ANY TIME, am I right?  This thread isn't a "setup" thread as you say it is. Why would anyone take the time to set somebody up?? Just because he gives you shit for free, doesn't mean he isn't trying to charge other people. If you aren't with this guy 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, how can you be so sure?? If this is true, it's easy to cover your tracks, except for the PM's you have sent others. This is one reason this person is blocked from PM'ing me and I have NEVER done that to anyone else. Of course, this will be up to Jarmo to decide what should and will be done, if anything at all. So making excuses for the person really isn't going to do anything. Obviously it's not just one person that has received similar PM's from him... but we will see.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2006, 10:42:03 AM »

More than one person in this thread, has propositioned him in the last few weeks for how much he will sell his whole collection for to them.

if I understood correctly you're trying to say that some people offer him money for his boots, just for accusing him lately of being a seller and posting the PM here in case of an affirmative reply

if this is true, this is SICK

it's a pity if this dude still sells stuff, but anyway, I will be always thankful with him 'cause he gave me a lot of stuff for free without asking me a goddamn penny. One week ago, I simply checked my e-mail box and I had 3 Megaupload links with a full (and barely rare) lossless show (Snakepit in Argentina '95) that he knew I was looking for.

Our priority,in my opinion,should be banning the other seller,the hoarder,the clown,the one using another account because he was banned here for being an ass*ole. He does nothing but bitching to GNR community

MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 10:46:40 AM »

I am totally against what that fuckhead on gnrasylum.com is doing. I searched the web and searched for the guy that has registered that website and here is what I have found.

Server Data
IP Address:    68.142.205.137 [Whois] [Ping] [DNS Lookup] [Traceroute]
IP Location:    United States - California - Sunnyvale - Inktomi Corporation
Blacklist Status:    Clear
SSL Cert:    No valid SSL on this Host
Website Status:    Active

Registry Data
ICANN Registrar:    MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Created:    23-Jun-2006
Expires:    23-Jun-2007
Registrar Status:    REGISTRAR-LOCK
Whois Server:    whois.melbourneit.com
Name Server:    YNS2.YAHOO.COM
DomainTools Exclusive
* NS History:    1 change. Using 1 unique name server in 0 years.
* IP History:    1 change. Using 1 unique IP address in 0 years.
Reverse IP:    25,849 other sites hosted on this server.
Monitor Domain:    [Monitor this domain] Set Alert
Whois Record

Domain Name.......... gnrasylum.com
 Creation Date........ 2006-06-24
 Registration Date.... 2006-06-24
 Expiry Date.......... 2007-06-24
 Organisation Name.... Daniel Malkin
 Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
 Organisation Address.
 Organisation Address. EmeryVille
 Organisation Address. 94662
 Organisation Address. CA
 Organisation Address. US

Admin Name........... PrivateRegContact Admin
 Admin Address........ P O Box 99800
 Admin Address........
 Admin Address........ EmeryVille
 Admin Address........ 94662
 Admin Address........ CA
 Admin Address........ US
 Admin Email.......... Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
 Admin Phone.......... +1.5105952002
 Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ PrivateRegContact TECH
 Tech Address......... P O Box 99800
 Tech Address.........
 Tech Address......... EmeryVille
 Tech Address......... 94662
 Tech Address......... CA
 Tech Address......... US
 Tech Email........... Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
 Tech Phone........... +1.5105952002
 Tech Fax.............
 Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
 Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

I haven't heard anything more that guy so far, so maybe some of you may help us all out. I would like to see that site being closed.

I hope that I am not violating any rules by posting such data. I thought it would be of interest to all of us if the site would be closed.
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »

Why is everybody wasting his time trying to destroy other members, instead of enjoying the new uprising of Guns n? Roses?
Why are all those people investing so much time into searching for people who are selling instead of searching for people who might have a nice version of some show?

Stick to what this board is made for, sharing and trading Guns n? Roses or related stuff.

Johan

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 10:57:56 AM »

The said person at times is not able to post things that make sense or sound polite. He has me log in under him, ?I help him with his writing sometimes. ?Some pople are not good a writing words for people to read. Sometimes written words come accross the wrong way, in his case often. He writes things and they sound ok to him but once it is written is sounds all wrong.
Long story short i have his pass so i checked it out after i saw this thread. I have never sent a pm or anything for him. I only have edited some of his post at his request. Sometimes he im me after posting for me to check what he wrote to make sure it is ok and does not come accross the wrong way, infortuanetlyu the other day when this war was restarted, I was not around to keep him calm or out of trouble. Today was the firts time i went on as him to check to see what was thruthfully going on. It is nothing new that him and efish have a love hate relationship. The other day some poeple got negative karma points for fighting with him, to me this thread is payback for that.

As I stated before he used to do that stuff a ong time ago and He feels he has done his time for that crime. He tries to share everything so the guys that matter forgive him. ?Trust me he is doing everything in his power to walk a straight line so he can get back in good graces with the respectable traders. ?

I just think this thread is trying to portray something more than what it is.

I do not agree with selling and in no way condoning it, I however think this said person is a assett to the sharing community. LIKE HIM OR NOT, HE IS

He shared more on dime than anyone, and our plan is to share even more once i get my second pc up and running. Were going to make that dime campaign look small. And it will be on other tracker sites hopefully..........
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 11:07:53 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: