Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 01:13:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sebastian Bach / Sebastian Bach Band thread  (Read 263596 times)
lawrence
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2005, 09:03:24 AM »

should of been vr's lead singer
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2005, 09:11:00 AM »

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach will be making "a mind-blowing, life-altering announcement"

re-join Skid Row?? i would cry....lol

It won't happen, Rachel needs to take his head out of his ass before that could ever happen.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2005, 04:32:19 PM »

Skid Row were a great band in their prime, and Bach was one of the best singers at that time. But a "life altering announcement"? Get Real! Who does he think he is, Axl Rose? hihi

spacebrain5000
Rocker

feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight..

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2005, 05:02:09 PM »

The announcement was, that he was playing with wolf hoffman from Accept at some show... and i mean, he was talking about how when he was a kid, he put Accept's logo on his jacket in liquid paper. if anything, it probably meant life-changing, mind blowing for HIM.... and well, it's pretty fuckin' cool that those two will be performing together, but not so much if you can't make it to the show, soooooooooo........... i dunno.

and as for singer for VR... to be honest, how the fuck does one choose scott weiland over sebastian bach??? seriously!! weiland can't sing for shit compared to sebastian! i dunno, whatever man. i think it could have been great.
i was thinking about this the other day though, weren't axl and sebastian really good friends during the day? i don't know, what happened to that? would it be kind of weird to have axl's good friend take axl's place in a band that had no use for axl?
maybe they wanted to get away from their 80's scene... whatever.

robots.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2005, 05:51:58 PM »

mmm I saw an interview to Sebastian Back, in Mexico, he was promoting an Skid Row show, well he behaved a really cool way, he looked young, great  and of course Hillarious, that guy has an excellent sense of humor, about the interview he said he appeared in a Show, I think its the OC, I cant remember it, any of you know that?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2005, 07:30:38 PM »

and as for singer for VR... to be honest, how the fuck does one choose scott weiland over sebastian bach??? seriously!! weiland can't sing for shit compared to sebastian! i dunno, whatever man. i think it could have been great.
I'd of loved it to and prefered him, i think they said they did not choose him because they sounded TOO much like Skid Row, oh well shit happens, he's definately a better singer but maybe he just did not suit the style they were going for maybe they were worried with him they'd be likened to some washed up 80s act trying to make it big again....

weren't axl and sebastian really good friends during the day? i don't know, what happened to that?
I think they were.  I have a 15 minute interview/mp3. clip of Howard Stern taking to Axl Rose & Sebastian Bach from Axl's condo from back in the day pretty cool stuff. Also Bach performed with some of the band members as well as Metallica back at some RIP Magazine Party in like 1990 i think, so back then they definately hung out with each other a good few times.  From what we found out recently he was obviously close to other members of the band to since he said that Wasted Time was about Steven Adler.
spacebrain5000
Rocker

« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2005, 09:12:34 PM »

yeah, i have that interview too (the axl & sebastian n' howard stern) and then there's the Famous Last Words with Axl Rose in which there's a part where he talks about him and sebastian wanting to do a new version of Amazing Grace and axl talks for awhile about it, like, paraphrasing here, 'it's funny because everyone wanted us to be enemies- comparing and who's better blah blah blah.. and we just hit it off.' something along those lines. i think that would be a riot, axl and sebastian, man...

robots.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2005, 04:31:10 PM »

I saw Sebastian a little less than a week ago.  It was an awesome show.  Sebastian still sounds great, and his guitarist Metal Mike is very good.  I don't know why he gets a rep for being a dick.  He was totally cool to everyone in the audience.  He said him and the band would come out after the set and drink and party with everybody, but me and my friends aren't 21 yet so we left after the set.  He played a bunch of Skid Row stuff, and some new stuff.  The stuff from his upcoming solo album sounded really good.  If you get a chance to see him, I highly recomend it.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2005, 05:05:48 PM »

I saw Sebastian a little less than a week ago.  It was an awesome show.  Sebastian still sounds great, and his guitarist Metal Mike is very good.  I don't know why he gets a rep for being a dick.  He was totally cool to everyone in the audience.  He said him and the band would come out after the set and drink and party with everybody, but me and my friends aren't 21 yet so we left after the set.  He played a bunch of Skid Row stuff, and some new stuff.  The stuff from his upcoming solo album sounded really good.  If you get a chance to see him, I highly recomend it.

Was it new material...not covers?

html sucks
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2005, 03:48:23 AM »

Yeah, the new stuff was new material, not covers.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2005, 01:24:40 PM »

Yeah, the new stuff was new material, not covers.

Grin EXCELLENT!!! CANT WAIT TO FINALLY HEAR SOME NEW STUFF WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

html sucks
spacebrain5000
Rocker

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2005, 02:21:59 AM »

i finally got frameshift 2 from ebay the other day, and lemeeee tell ya, it's fuckin' amazin dude.... only song i'm not crazy about is 'in an empty room.' otherwise, i was extremely impressed with it. the song blade especially is incredible.
as an aside, the skid row song in a darkened room is one of my favorite god damn songs.

robots.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2005, 02:35:21 AM »

Bach played a song off the Frameshift 2 album when I saw him last week.  I'm not sure which one, but it was good.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
IronMaiden415
Headliner

getting bizzy with izzy

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2005, 12:50:01 PM »

Baz is the man! he has the perfect voice for metal. he is one of the greatest vocalists of all time! and he's from New Jersey like me!  Cheesy

Dec 17 - Tran Siberian Orchestra - fuckin amazing!
spacebrain5000
Rocker

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2005, 02:05:18 PM »

And he grew up in Peterborough, 2 hours away from me! I couldn't even believe that when I read it, that it was even conceivable that anyone that interesting and gifted actually grew up so close to me. Because here in Canada, it's like the shithole spectacular. there is nothing here, man.
and definitely, I agree, one of the greatest vocalists of all time  ok

robots.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2005, 02:09:42 PM »

im confused now. I type in google his name and it says he has a new cd out called "frameshift 2 an abscence of empathy" something like that. What is it, solo stuff? a band? new stuff? what is it lol?

html sucks
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2005, 05:55:45 PM »

Frameshift is a side project of Bach's.  Some guitarist, I forget his name, writes the songs and Bach sings on them.  Its prog metal stuff.  Some of it is very good, some of it isn't.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2005, 06:27:42 PM »

kick ass, shall have to check it out. Does it rock like bachs stuff with skid row did?

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2005, 08:55:58 PM »

kick ass, shall have to check it out. Does it rock like bachs stuff with skid row did?
Yeah it's awesome definately worth getting, heere's a thread on it....

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=18913.0
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2005, 05:23:04 PM »

Listening to it now, its cool so far.

html sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 75 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: