Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:00:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy Release Date is November 28th
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy Release Date is November 28th  (Read 11679 times)
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2006, 03:22:58 AM »

I was just goofing around.  Ive been waiting for years for the CD.  Nothing is gonna stop me from buying it.

Ah, good then. I think I'll probably buy two copies. One from Rhapsody at 12 AM (usually $8.99 with no tax!) and then one from a store hopefully later on the day of release.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2006, 03:29:01 AM »

2. I see a number of people flaming Jarmo and the moderators for removing posts at our request. I understand that you feel that we are using our influence to censor you. We are not. If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculate their chart we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

--Merck

Now, HOW DARE YOU, original poster, cause chaos and confusion like this!

LOL hihi

I saw something posted about a chicago store thing. What's that about? edit: nevermind, I found it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 03:33:55 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Grass
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2006, 03:32:18 AM »

So the word is getting out I see.  I thought I would be the first person to post this, but it looks like some people beat me by an hour.  November 28th is the date.  Jarmo, please feel free to confirm - you most likely already know this though.     Grin  ok

Thanks dude.  peace
Karri
Opening Act

Iltaa.

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2006, 03:45:23 AM »

So the word is getting out I see.? I thought I would be the first person to post this, but it looks like some people beat me by an hour.? November 28th is the date.? Jarmo, please feel free to confirm - you most likely already know this though.? ? ?Grin? ok

Your opening act ain't very promising.

You just kind of keep meshing, messing it, mushing it around, throwing it against the wall, beating it with a baseball bat, whatever, until it finally turns into the done song. - Tommy Stinson
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2006, 05:03:01 AM »

Trust me, it will come out on 28th Nov because the day before that I fly to India for 3 weeks. I know that sounds like a weird theory but it would be just fucking typical that I'll be a thousand miles from a record store when it comes out.

I wont get to hear it til 15th December, aaargh.

But then again, if its out this year anyway I'll be totally amazed. And if Better is the first single then I wont want to hear the album anyways.....

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
estranged.1098
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2006, 05:13:02 AM »

Trust me, it will come out on 28th Nov because the day before that I fly to India for 3 weeks. I know that sounds like a weird theory but it would be just fucking typical that I'll be a thousand miles from a record store when it comes out.

But then again, if its out this year anyway I'll be totally amazed. And if Better is the first single then I wont want to hear the album anyways.....

They have record stores in India.
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 05:17:36 AM »

They have record stores in India.

Yes but I'll probably have to buy it on wax cylinder or something. If I make it near a big city I'll have a look. But Im gonna be off in the jungle. Ironic huh.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
nesquik
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 05:24:22 AM »

I still think it's possible for november 28th but they have to hurry-up for the promotion. The album won't sell well without any promotion. It's desilusional to think so. I think people are ready for a new GN'R record, but they have to know it, they have to know when it's released and for that you need to tell them, you need promotion. Not everybody goes to the internet and search for news about this record.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 05:26:15 AM by nesquik » Logged
fixintodie
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2006, 05:35:31 AM »

Without a source, this thread title is a little misleading...
Orgasmatron
Headliner

Hey, Chicken Boy..

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2006, 06:13:30 AM »

So the word is getting out I see.  I thought I would be the first person to post this, but it looks like some people beat me by an hour.  November 28th is the date.  Jarmo, please feel free to confirm - you most likely already know this though.     Grin  ok

Thanks Axl.

The Spaghetti Incident? on NEWGNR.com is quite simply put; God!
Dickeye
Someone's always gotta be a dick
Rocker

Sittin' in a Chinese stew...

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 06:22:09 AM »

So the word is getting out I see.? I thought I would be the first person to post this, but it looks like some people beat me by an hour.? November 28th is the date.? Jarmo, please feel free to confirm - you most likely already know this though.? ? ?Grin? ok

With a statement like this, I think we need to get Mysteron in here to share his view. Or the Mods need to try and locate the poster to see if it's someone playing games.

....To view my disinfatuation...

13/12/2008 - Hung out with Bumblefoot!
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 06:27:59 AM »

i look forward to that date. it's my birthday and it would be the perfect gift, considering the "waiting years". It just feels like september 1991 again ( Illusions release).
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2006, 06:41:49 AM »

With a statement like this, I think we need to get Mysteron in here to share his view. Or the Mods need to try and locate the poster to see if it's someone playing games.

Yeah really.

I'm taking this a little more seriously to be honest. Considering that this and the actual Chicago thread haven't been deleted as a whole yet. Maybe there's something to this?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: