Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 08:17:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228010 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is it in the stars?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is it in the stars?  (Read 4124 times)
forgotaboutsteve
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: November 15, 2006, 07:14:01 PM »

Was listening to KROQ in Los angeles today and they had an astrologer on.? Now I don't put much into what they say, but the lady went on to mention that Nov. 21st is considered the luckiest day of this year according to the position of the stars/planets/whatever.? So knowing Axl's love of the Sedona, Arizona area and their notoriety in terms of that kinda mystic, earthy, meditative lifestyle I was just wondering if that date could come into play in terms of when Axl would like the album released.? Just a thought...
fixintodie
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 07:24:24 PM »

Well, I hope there is a release date in the stars. Because there sure as hell isn't one in record stores right now.  no
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 07:38:30 PM »

Was listening to KROQ in Los angeles today and they had an astrologer on.  Now I don't put much into what they say, but the lady went on to mention that Nov. 21st is considered the luckiest day of this year according to the position of the stars/planets/whatever.  So knowing Axl's love of the Sedona, Arizona area and their notoriety in terms of that kinda mystic, earthy, meditative lifestyle I was just wondering if that date could come into play in terms of when Axl would like the album released.  Just a thought...

Axl loves Sedona?

How are you so sure about that?

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 07:41:17 PM »

oh man, this is getting out of control, the stars?sedona? come on.
fixintodie
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 07:41:43 PM »

Guys, I just looked out of my window, and right next to Ursa major, there was a constellation, which if you look at it a certain way, said GNR! Next to it was another constellation that looked like the Chinese symbol for music, and just south of that, some stars spelled out 21/11!

Chinese Democracy starts now! And how cool of Merck and Axl to shift the astral bodies to promote the album. ?hihi

Well, my faith's restored. ?peace
Edward Rose
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 07:41:57 PM »

Was listening to KROQ in Los angeles today and they had an astrologer on.  Now I don't put much into what they say, but the lady went on to mention that Nov. 21st is considered the luckiest day of this year according to the position of the stars/planets/whatever.  So knowing Axl's love of the Sedona, Arizona area and their notoriety in terms of that kinda mystic, earthy, meditative lifestyle I was just wondering if that date could come into play in terms of when Axl would like the album released.  Just a thought...

There's a new moon @ 11:22pm (UT) on Monday 11/20... FWIW.

Isn't that a song? "New Moon on Monday"? Smiley
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 07:49:55 PM by Edward Rose » Logged
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 08:08:17 PM »

Isn't that a song? "New Moon on Monday"? Smiley

Dunno. But Bad Moon Rising definitely is  hihi beer

I would'nt do that if I were you.
BigBoss
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 08:10:19 PM »

Was listening to KROQ in Los angeles today and they had an astrologer on.? Now I don't put much into what they say, but the lady went on to mention that Nov. 21st is considered the luckiest day of this year according to the position of the stars/planets/whatever.? So knowing Axl's love of the Sedona, Arizona area and their notoriety in terms of that kinda mystic, earthy, meditative lifestyle I was just wondering if that date could come into play in terms of when Axl would like the album released.? Just a thought...

Axl loves Sedona?

Its pretty well documented that for a time in the late 90's at least he was spending quite a bit of time in Sedona.
surforia
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 08:17:53 PM »

this just made my buddy laugh until he cried... btw, we're laughing at you!   ok
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 08:35:07 PM »

God i sure the fuck hope that there is one somewhere because i'm starting to get pissed off. Axl, Please for the love of God release the fucking album as one of few remaining fans that you got left after all the years release the fucking album PLEASE. THANK YOU The music world needs a much needed face lift and CHINESE DEMOCRACY can do that.

if and when the album is released it will do to all of todays shit music the very same thing that Nirvanna did to hair METAL. and you can bet your sweet ass on that. Wink

but still no CHINESE DEMOCRACY yet ?Cry WTF man?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 01:25:07 AM »

Axl loves Sedona?

Its pretty well documented that for a time in the late 90's at least he was spending quite a bit of time in Sedona.

Really? I've never heard of this...  Huh

holtzmn73
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 01:56:32 AM »

Really? I've never heard of this...  Huh

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5925215/axl_rose_the_lost_years

Go down to the Visitng Yoda section, it talks a little about it.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 02:00:05 AM »

I remember reading that article a few years back.  Axl failed to show up for his own 37th birthday party...lol, now thats classic.  Very good read though, and who knows it might be the luckiest day of the year, especially for people on GN'R boards.
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 03:39:29 AM »

That's true. Axl even got some "problems" at Phoenix airport with some officers in the late '90s... he got arrested.

The story was reported on a Nick Kent's article.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 03:47:12 AM by Slashead » Logged

I'll download it !
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 03:45:22 AM »

Axl loves Sedona?

and he calls himself a fan... tsss

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 03:51:00 AM »

Chinese Democracy starts now! And how cool of Merck and Axl to shift the astral bodies to promote the album. ?hihi

And some people say the album isn't being promoted hihi It's because they dont know where to look.

On a serious note -> Yoda, give us the album !!!

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 08:49:15 AM »

Axl loves Sedona?

Yeah, that's actually cause I choose NOT to remember all the crap I read everyday about Axl.

I remember some shit about Yoga and some psychic but not about Sedona.

It could also be cause back then I didn't know what Sedona was...

But you're a bigger fan than me since you remembered Sedona...  Roll Eyes

MrMojoRisin
Banned
Rocker

Some Kind of Monster

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 08:53:31 AM »

Yoda was thanked on the UYI albums... I wonder if she is on tour with them now?
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 09:00:24 AM »

Axl loves Sedona?

Yeah, that's actually cause I choose NOT to remember all the crap I read everyday about Axl.

I remember some shit about Yoga and some psychic but not about Sedona.

It could also be cause back then I didn't know what Sedona was...

But you're a bigger fan than me since you remembered Sedona...  Roll Eyes

The medium that gave Axl the crystal ball over which he got into a fight with the airport security?
Is it really her name..? I think it's 'Yoda' or something...  Undecided  'Yoga' is a type of physical exercise  Tongue  Grin
Anyway, I think she's located in Sedona.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 09:05:19 AM »

Yeah, I made a typing mistake there.

I know it's "Yoda"...

Yoda was thanked on the UYI albums...

Where exactly?

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »