Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 05:59:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Where did yesterdays thread about BBF go?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where did yesterdays thread about BBF go?  (Read 2658 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« on: November 19, 2006, 01:34:45 PM »

Was it because the story was proven false? I can see that, but there' was another guy later in the thread that talked to him, a longtime member here, and he said BBF gave him the nod on CD being released this year.

Just thought it would be nice to have that information up in these frustrating times.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 04:10:40 PM »

yeah...
I know it will be out this year.
but I'm frustrated with the silence...

cmon...
give us a bone.
the album cant be more than 6 weeks away...
just say it already. give us a fake date, as long as you speak...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 04:26:07 PM »

I don't even need a date. Just tell me this The record will be out this year, a date has been set, but we won't tell you until it happens

That's reassuring, while not giving anything away.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 05:49:09 PM »

Was it because the story was proven false? I can see that, but there' was another guy later in the thread that talked to him, a longtime member here, and he said BBF gave him the nod on CD being released this year.

Just thought it would be nice to have that information up in these frustrating times.

Yea, I don't usually complain about deleted threads because usually there is an obvious reason.  AxlsMainMan did a really nice post there about his encounter with BBF at the same show though and it was a good read.  Too bad to see that one deleted-
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 07:19:37 PM »

Yea, I don't usually complain about deleted threads because usually there is an obvious reason.? AxlsMainMan did a really nice post there about his encounter with BBF at the same show though and it was a good read.? Too bad to see that one deleted-
I didn't get to read AxlsMainMan's BBF story but IMO it would be a shame to have the credibility of his story come under attack because it was posted in the same thread as a proven false one.

Hopefully AxlsMainMan will re-post his story in another more suitable thread or maybe even it's own thread.  yes? ? ?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 09:29:38 PM »

I wouldn't mind if people didn't post any stories about asking the band shit about the album.... I mean, seriously, where has it ever gotten us before?

Since you can rarely 100 percent believe people, and if you can whatever they got told doesn't happen anyway, it seems like these stories just start more rumors...........

Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 09:59:13 PM »

It probably caused 1000 people to email BBF to find out if it was true...  Undecided

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: