Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 06:37:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Daughtry featuring slash
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Daughtry featuring slash  (Read 11368 times)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« on: November 25, 2006, 10:15:55 AM »

SLash features on a song called  'what I want'  hihi

poor slash, how low can you go?

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 12:06:48 PM »

whos "daughtry"?

html sucks
T_Roxie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »

I'm a big slash fan, but he seems to be doing A LOT of guest appearances lately.  Unless it's Roger Daltrey, then i'm all for it. peace
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 02:27:14 PM »

Isnt daughtry that guy from american idol? Huh
T_Roxie
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 02:39:05 PM »

Oh dear. crying
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 05:07:45 PM »

SLash features on a song called  'what I want'  hihi

poor slash, how low can you go?

So, guest appearing on an up and coming artist's album is "Low"?

I think it's very cool that Slash has been doing these guest appearances lately, it shows that he has respect for the newer bands and that's pretty cool.

As for the rest of you who are judging Mr. Daughtry because he was on american idol, check out the song first, it's actually pretty good and Slash does a great job, If anyone wants the song, just PM me and i'll upload it to megaupload for you.  beer
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 06:47:11 PM »

NO SLASH STOP THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!

Slash is the greatest guitarist of all time and will always be my hero but playing with American Idols is fuckin LAME!!!!!!

I know Richie Sambora did also with Bo Bice and yes that was fucking LAME also.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dead Flower
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 09:37:35 PM »

Yeah, playing and creating new music is LAME!

Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 09:50:35 PM »

Listen to the fucking song before you bash it first? Eh?

Yeah I hate American Idol just as much as everyone, but when someone gets up there trying to do rock music, unlike all of those Britney Spears Wannabe whores, i'll give them a chance.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 10:57:21 PM »

That guy was nothing more than a pisspoor Fuel rip-off.? I think it's cool though that Slash helped him out, more power to him.? I don't have to like it to tip my hat off.?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 11:04:23 PM »

Yeah I hate American Idol just as much as everyone, but when someone gets up there trying to do rock music, unlike all of those Britney Spears Wannabe whores, i'll give them a chance.

Dude at least Britney didnt need some Lame TV show to get famous.

That dude covered Bon Jovi's wanted Dead or Alive and it was HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Makes it hard to talk shit about Nsync Fortus when Slash is playing with American GOd Damned Idols

Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 11:18:43 PM »

Makes it hard to talk shit about Nsync Fortus when Slash is playing with American GOd Damned Idols

Well I can definetely see your point man, I don't like American Idol, but I do like this song...

and I never wathced the show so I didn't see his cover of dead or alive...  and about forust playing with N Sync... well yeah thats pretty lame, but if it pays the bills?  hihi
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 11:49:01 PM »

Well I can definetely see your point man, I don't like American Idol, but I do like this song...

and I never wathced the show so I didn't see his cover of dead or alive...  and about forust playing with N Sync... well yeah thats pretty lame, but if it pays the bills?  hihi

You bash Richard for doing session work before he was in GNR to feed his family, yet you praise slash when he works with boybands and american idol rejects (and its not liek he has to do it to feed his family, slash has money). Thats fucked up and hypocritical.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 12:20:06 AM »

Perhaps you forget to remember that little thing called the "Mickey Mouse Club."  That show got a lot of people their start in show business.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 01:30:42 AM »

Well, on the bright side, Slash is exposing himself to a different generation of fans so if this creates new Slash/VR/GNR fans than its not all bad.

However, Daughtry is just bad so it's disappointing he just chose some bland, unoriginal, cookie-cutter musician to work with.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 03:22:35 PM »

You bash Richard for doing session work before he was in GNR to feed his family, yet you praise slash when he works with boybands and american idol rejects (and its not liek he has to do it to feed his family, slash has money). Thats fucked up and hypocritical.

Did I bash richard? No, he's my favorite guitarist in the current line up in Gn'R, I just said yeah I can understand why fortus would play with N' Sync, if I was given the offer, hell I would do it too. Good money.
AXL 20
Rocker

Marijuana For President

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 03:53:31 PM »

yeah queen is such a sell-out too for being on American Idol...  Roll Eyes

well whatever you say he's still 10000x richer and more famous than you

The legendary guitarist said that he does have some contact with Guns n' Roses singer Axl Rose, however.

"I've actually sent him Christmas cards, just to be cordial, but he never returns anything."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »

How the fuck were Queen on American idol?

Freddie Mercury would never go on that show.

Slash is my hero but I cant defend this dumb shit.

Slash is still my fav guitarist but lets dont be dick suckers on this forum and suck on his balls regardless.

If Axl,Slash,jon Bon Jovi,Prince who yes I got very pissed when he was on AI or Kiedis whoever.

When someone I like does something I dont agree with, I will call them on it. Doesnt mean I dont like them

U dont have to love everything someone does to be a fan.

Some of u just never realized that.

U can criticize something someone does and still be a fan.

U dont have to be their personal cockholster to be a fan.

Playin with American Idols is fuckin lame.

So call me what u want but i dont see how u type with all that cock in your hand.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 04:50:04 PM »

Whoa there's a lot of cock talk in that last post....but sheesh..I'm not so much anti-American Idol as I am anti-Daughtry because this guy sucks so much ass.? AI has spawned some pretty damn good singers like Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson (hey her image might be shit, but she can sing her ass off).? If Slash would have jammed on Taylor Hicks album, I wouldn't have minded, but that Daughtry dude is just shit....he's everything that's wrong with "rock 'n roll" music these days.

And yes Queen was on American Idol.......Freddie's dead, but the remaining members were on the show and that constitutes their approval of it.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 04:51:40 PM by bill213 » Logged

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 05:37:15 PM »

Whoa there's a lot of cock talk in that last post....but sheesh..I'm not so much anti-American Idol as I am anti-Daughtry because this guy sucks so much ass.? AI has spawned some pretty damn good singers like Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson (hey her image might be shit, but she can sing her ass off).? If Slash would have jammed on Taylor Hicks album, I wouldn't have minded, but that Daughtry dude is just shit....he's everything that's wrong with "rock 'n roll" music these days.

And yes Queen was on American Idol.......Freddie's dead, but the remaining members were on the show and that constitutes their approval of it.

Wouldnt have done it if Freddie were alive.

Taylor Hicks is worse than Daughtry

Seriously

I dont want Slash turning into a joke LIke Dave Navarro

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: